Manan-In the mafia world

amish234 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys 

This is amishaa. I am writing a manan ff. 
Hope you like it!

The main characters are :

Manik Malhotra - He is head of the mafia. He is arrogant, hot tempered and big time Casanova. Has hired many girls as pleasers. He is good at music and is the leader of the band Fab 5 and plays guitar.

Nandini Murthy - She is a simple girl. She is good at music. She is shy and doesn't talk to strangers.

Cabir Malhotra- Manik's brother. Knows everything about him. He is also a Playboy. Member of Fab 5 and plays drums. Makes a lot of jokes and has a fun nature.

Alia Saxena- She is very beautiful but short- tempered. Member of Fab 5 and plays casio. Girlfriend of Dhruv.

Dhruv Vedant- Manik's best friend. He is calm and serious. Boyfriend of Alia. Member of Fab 5 and plays guitar.

Mukti Malhotra- Manik's sister. She is very beautiful. Plays guitar and member of Fab 5.

Navya Naveli-A pleaser who is going to be hired in the mafia. To become Nandini's best friend.

Aryaman Singhania- Best friend of Nandini. Cares for her more than anything

INDEX

CHAPTER 1 - pg 1

CHAPTER 2 - pg 3

Chapter 1

Pennsylvania

A girl was sleeping peacefully on the bed...dreaming about the beautiful flowers in the garden...and birds singing...The sun shine passed through the window and shone on her face making her look really peaceful and divine...This was our Nandini, her heart so pure, her talks really sweet...She was not very beautiful but her innocence and her pure heart made her a really beautiful person...

Nandini's POV

I was sleeping peacefully... I was tired as I had slept late last night reading books...I was dreaming about...trrrnnnggg!!!!

Uhh!!The alarm also had to go off now only...Ab uthna padega
!!

I hurriedly switched off the alarm got up. I brushed my teeth quickly and took a bath. After I was done I wrapped a towel around me and got out of the bathroom. And suddenly my phone rung.

I took my phone and read the caller name..Aryaman?!

Aryaman itni subah subah kyun call kar raha hai...Is he okay?

Author's POV

Nandini picked up the call and said,"What's up Aryaman?, Itni subah subah kyun call kiya??"

Aryaman: Hi Nandini! Actually I wanted you to come with me after college...to a club...

Nandini: Aryaman tumhe pata hai that I don't go to clubs, tho why are you asking???

Aryaman: Please ...please Nandini...bas ek baar aaja.Vaise bhi you never go to clubs... come na...for me please??

Nandini sighed and said: Okay, but just once and I want to be back home by 10, okay???

Aryaman happily: Thank you so much Nandu...I am really happy...Acha...mai phone rakhta hun...hamein college bhi to jaana hai,bye!!

Nandini: Bye Aryaman!!

Nandini's POV

I cut the call and quickly got dressed. I chose a simple jeans and purple top. I packed a dress for a club. Just because I didn't go to clubs doesn't mean I didn't know what to wear for it. I quickly packed my things and got of out of my room and down the stairs.

I shouted to mom and said : Mom I am going to college...

Mom: Beta, pehle breakfast to krlo...

me: Mom I'm not hungry and vaise bhi I'm getting late...I'll eat at something at college...

Honk..honk!!

me:...aur Aryaman mujhe pick karne ke liye bhi aa gya hai...Bye mom!!

Mom: Bye beta...Be safe!!

me: sure mom!!

I ran outside the house to Aryaman and said: hi!

Aryaman: hi nandu! Chal baithja car mein..we have to reach college soon...

me: sure mister!!

We soon reached college and I hurried off to my classes...

After college

Author's POV

Nandini messaged to Aryaman: mai dress changkrke aati hun... wait for me...

Nandini ran off to the bathroom and took out her dress..

Nandini's POV

I took out my dress and stared at it.

Aiyappa!!Yeh dress le to li badi khushi se!! But mai ise pehnun kaise...Oh god!! I hate dresses...

I pushed away the thought and said to myself: you can do it nandu...ab promise kiya hai to ab saza bhukto!!

Thinking that I put on the dress and did some make up. I looked at myself in the mirror. I think I looked good enough...

(imagine nandini to look like the picture)

Author's POV

Nandini came out of the bathroom and went to to the parking lot...Aryaman was there 
waiting for her.

Aryaman looked at her stunned and open -mouthed: nandu!!

Nandini: kya hua?? do I look that bad?

Aryaman shouted: are you crazy?! You look so beautiful!!

Nandini: yeah right! (sarcastically) of course! I look so beautiful. Now if we're done...can we please go now?

Aryaman: sure, sure...why not?

They then went inside the car and Aryaman drove them to the club...

At the club

Aryaman: acha nandu...mai abhi aaya...drinks leke...tum yahin ruko...

Nandini: sure..go. But don't bring for me...you know I don't drink.

Aryaman: yeah of course...(and goes)

Nandini's POV

Aiyappa!! Is Aryaman ne mujhe to yahan akela chchor diya...ab mai kya karun...

Suddenly, I saw a boy staring at me. I looked at him closely. I could say that he was cute...and maybe hot too...

Maybe kya?! He was really hot. He had chocolate brown eyes, toned body and a face worth dying for... 

He noticed me checking him out and smirked. I blushed and looked away.

He started coming towards me. No!NoGo away...don't come here...please

But no...why would that happen anyways? He came to me and asked: Hi! Shall I get you a drink?

me: n...no..no need of that. Firstly I don't talk to strangers and secondly, I don't drink...Now if you'll excuse me please, I have somewhere to be...

I brushed him off and tried to run away...

No use of that...Wanna know why??

Well, somebody covered my face with a cloth. I struggled against him. I tried to push him with my hands...no use...

Suddenly... I blacked out...

The chapter is over. Did you like it. Please tell me so i continue...😊😃

Edited by amish234 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antranitisingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really awsm dear...
Nyc cncpt... I liked it...
Update soon...
Nd please continue...
Prerana100 thumbnail
Nice concept.

Loved it.

Continue soon
mishtii2z thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow...

lovd the concpt... dyng 2 rd nxt prt..

plz continue sn.. 😊
Angelic_Doll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice chapter luved the Mafia concept
mehak_ahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update... Nice concept... Really excited to read the next part... 
All the best for this new journey 
:)
aswathibabu thumbnail
awesome update
intresting start
Waiting for the next update
Continue soon
dhillon90 thumbnail
Amazinggg
Continue soon