A SwaSanians response to that slapping OLV

Shreeswathy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I am really feeling positive on this scene.
More intense SwaSan moments are on the way.
Both will be in guilt.๐Ÿ˜‰
Swara will be in the guilt that she lost his gift, which he gave with so much love, so much emotionally attached to him..
While sanskar will be in the guilt that he slapped her unintentionally, thus he hurt her for such a small incident.
I think there is lack of communication between them.
Swara might not have told him goons came to attack & all..

I don't think any SwaSan fans will have issue on this.
We are going to get a treat of SwaSan emotional scenes. .

Waise bhi pati patni ke beech Chota mota jhada, achhi hein.
Especially between newly married couple.
It will help them to understand each other more,
To think about each other more...
Jhagade ke bina, life mein kya mazza??๐Ÿ˜ณ
So I love this.
After that kangan losing incident, many of us have a negative vibes that SwaSan separation is going to happen.
So now it resulted in this mu.
So that negativity now leading to positivity..๐Ÿ˜‰

How many of you are happy like me??
Shoot your response..
Let's celebrate, SwaSan first fight after marriage...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
i just ant to know wat the argument is about
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey swaty

Bang on post๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘..I made a similar post ..adding it here

After watching OLV and hearing words like Laaparvayi/ Carelessness ..I am 100% sure Sanskaar doesn't know the whole scenario ..The moment swara  told him she lost them  he might have got gussa and stormed out of room and swara might be trying to manofying him and accidentally all this happened and hamari mental waais' who only wait for chance, lunged in with their own perceptions and started drama session .

I am sure swara will handle the situation and once sanskaar comes to know about goons he will be more than guilt and swara also is sad about giving away bangles..aisa nahi hain ki usne khushi khushi de diya 

Just imagine ..after this drama when everybody retires to their room and when swasan are alone..kya kya scenarios mil sakte hain ..there's so much scope for swasan and our darlins are experts in fighting and then making up for it ..so lets wait and watch ..

errumz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for positivity๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š...much needed...but hope the reason of mu is that sanskaar don't know the whole story...hope cv's don't play with our hero's ckt for their mindless crap๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข...

well i was thinking that if sanskaar doesn't know the whole story and comes to know when swara explain the whole story infront of mm wasis...how guilt ridden he will be๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š and what will be his reaction wen they will be back to their room๐Ÿ˜‰...omg omg can't wait๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...how he will manao swara๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was really upset after watching the olv. But I like your positive thoughts on this track ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shreeswathy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cintila

I love you ๐Ÿคฃ

I too, 3..& infinity...
 ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
mans1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice n positive post
I hoping that sanky doesnot know d whole truth ..
The argument is abt kangan but wat happened exactly cant figure out ..
I m just worried that they  dont spoil his character. . I really dont want that ..๐Ÿ˜ญ
I know thinking way to ahead but yeah as of now lets wait for d episode to air ..

Hansika..... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bang on Post Swathy.
The only thing which irked me is entire family sunaiong to Sanskar rest iam completely Positive abt this scene as i know once back in room Sanskar will be Guilt ridden for hurting His LadyLove.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i am blind...deaf...dumb...regarding the incident...i am going to react as if the scene doesn't exist
Shreeswathy thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Hey swaty

Bang on post๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘..I made a similar post ..adding it here

After watching OLV and hearing words like Laaparvayi/ Carelessness ..I am 100% sure Sanskaar doesn't know the whole scenario ..The moment swara  told him she lost them  he might have got gussa and stormed out of room and swara might be trying to manofying him and accidentally all this happened and hamari mental waais' who only wait for chance, lunged in with their own perceptions and started drama session .

I am sure swara will handle the situation and once sanskaar comes to know about goons he will be more than guilt and swara also is sad about giving away bangles..aisa nahi hain ki usne khushi khushi de diya 

Just imagine ..after this drama when everybody retires to their room and when swasan are alone..kya kya scenarios mil sakte hain ..there's so much scope for swasan and our darlins are experts in fighting and then making up for it ..so lets wait and watch ..

Exactly my thoughts..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you for explaining this soo beautifully๐Ÿ˜‰