JALAL ABOLISHES PILGRIM TAX EPISODE-234

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hola all... d epi was really good and interesting... πŸ˜› I really loved it as it was better than yest for me... πŸ˜‰ so now we had jalal along with atgah and toddy in d market to find d loopholes at d grass root level... πŸ˜ƒ where he gets to see diff probs 1 was d hike in prices among d daily items and then d most imp thing was d pilgrim tax... πŸ˜ƒ and then we had him punishing d respective ppl in DEK...and abolishing pilgrim tax... πŸ˜‰

jallu atgah and toddy r all in disguise have landed up in d market and they see a view of a lady arguing about d price rise of d grains etc... πŸ˜• they go and ask d price of d rice and other stuffs and d person tells him more price than in mathura and that shopkeeper yells at them and jalal looses his cool but atgah stops him and drags him to another shop... πŸ˜ƒ

they reach another shop and he too tells them d raised prices of d grains and they r really shocked πŸ˜• d shopkeeper tells them how d top officials had to b given their due share shocking jalal to d core... 😲 and so d shopkeeper again yells at them saying if they had no money then they should leave making jalal fume in anger and they leave πŸ˜•

jalal asks toddy whether d prices were more in agra than Mathura to which toddy confesses and tells him that since in agra d top officials were corrupt and demanded their share so here there was hike in price... πŸ˜• jalal orders atgah to summon all d officials related to d treasury in DEK...once they were back to d palace... πŸ˜ƒ

d trio reaches a place where d hindus were protesting with d Mughal soldiers to allow them to go for d pilgrim and d soldiers were demanding more tax from them... πŸ˜• jalal asks atgah to go and check what was d chaos for ? πŸ˜• atgah asks d group d matter and so he comes to know about d pilgrim tax implied on d hindus and he goes and informs jallu to which he recalls d sikri trip where d darogah had stopped them and put them behind d bars for not paying d tax... πŸ˜• finally when d soldier raises his hand to lash on d hindus and jalal holds it making d soldier fume in anger and jalal yells at him saying it was against d law to harass d hindus and that soldier yells at him for supporting d hindus being a Mughal... πŸ˜ƒ

we had another fb of akdha which was never shown to us in real epis πŸ˜† anyways jallu lands up in jo's room and talks to her painting πŸ˜ƒ he recalls how jo had saved some money to give to d hindus so that they can use for d tax... πŸ˜ƒ jalal asks her about d money and she tells him how she used to give it 2 d ppl for paying pilgrim tax...jalal doesn't find d tax wrong but jo asks him how would he feel if he has to pay tax to pray in dargah πŸ˜ƒ jallu is back to d present... πŸ˜ƒ

DEK where jalal orders to bring those protesters... πŸ˜ƒ he asks them y were they protesting and they tell their probs of how being hindu they were facing injustice as they had to pay d tax for going on pilgrimage one of d person tells sometimes they wish to leave this sultanate and go to hindu ruler's kingdom also they feel like committing suicide as they r not able to live in peace in this sultanate... πŸ˜• jalal assures them that it was his mistake that he couldn't understand d probs his awam was facing and so he finally declares that he will b abolishing d pilgrim taxes on non muslims and d hindus could go on to their pilgrimage hassle free... πŸ˜›

but it doesn't go well with atgah and few ministers as they raise question on its feasibility... πŸ˜• but jalal shuts everyone's mouth saying that it was against d humanity and religion to tax ppl on their pilgrimage finally d soldiers r brought in d court and jalal just yells at them for lashing out on d innocent ppl by showing fake farman... πŸ˜ƒ d soldiers beg asking forgiveness but jalal doesn't budge and they r punished with 100 lashes and also loosing their properties... πŸ˜‰

d shopkeepers r brought to d court and jalal just lashes out on them... πŸ˜ƒ he tells them that how could they loot d poor public by selling d grains at higher prices...and they too face d wrath of jallu where their properties too r auctioned and toddy is told to put his reliable shopkeeper at work and if such incidents come up again then d complaint should directly reach him...😎 adham and sharif r in tension as they feel now d corrupt officials will soon b overthrown...😎

jalal tells that how taxation was necessary for d welfare of d ppl but it too had its limit as he couldn't loot d ppl and fill his treasury... πŸ˜› d moulvi raises a query saying he shouldn't have abolished d pilgrim tax and jalal just lashes out him too saying he had already told d moulvis and ulemas had no say in political matters and so he tells them that if d pilgrim tax was necessary then even muslims should pay which doesn't go well with everyone and d moulvi asks him how could he think like this moreover he was favoring d non muslims more and giving them higher posts in d court... πŸ˜• jalal answers them it doesn't matter whether d person was hindu or muslim as his loyalty mattered d most and he wanted loyal ppl in his court who will think for d betterment of d sultanate and also clears d matter that his own community ppl had betrayed him πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜•

jalal beautifully xplains how in d eyes of god all were same d rain d wind never ceased to work coz of difference in d religion or caste etc of d place or ppl...but d in d eyes of nature all had equal share and none of d religion taught to differentiate human based on d caste or religion etc... πŸ˜› ⭐️ and since he was an emperor for him too all his awam were same no matter which caste creed religion they belonged too and it was his responsibility to take care of them... πŸ‘

adham raises d question about how abolishment of this tax would lead them to d loss... πŸ˜• jallu asks toddy about whether this would create any loss in d treasury... πŸ˜• and toddy xplains how in d long run it would b beneficiary for d sultanate itself but for now they will have to bear d loss... πŸ˜‰jalal finally declares that if ppl dint like his decision they could leave d court as per their wish as he doesn't needed them...😎😈

jalal goes on to declare that he was abolishing d pilgrim tax on hindus and so does releases his farman with his seal on it ordering atgah to propagate this farman in each and every nook and corner of d sultanate... πŸ˜› HB SB r happy πŸ˜› many ppl fume but its ok... πŸ˜‰ and d hindu awam present there hails his name πŸ˜›

d entire DEK scene was d highlite of d epi and it was d most powerful scene of d epi... ⭐️ we got to see action but not physical action with swords and bows but it was mental intellectual action taking place in DEK where all were bowled over by jalal's decisions and his farman... πŸ˜‰ 😈truly a stepping stone for becoming AKBAR D GREAT... πŸ‘ ⭐️ way to go jallu... ⭐️

waiting... πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Harshu di, Thanks for the update. πŸ˜ƒ

The episode was awesome today, with Jalal being the rock star throughout. β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

It is said real Akbar also used to go out among the common men to better understand their problems. This is one habit of Jalal I so love.

As Todarmal explained to him yesterday, he can't understand the problems of the people he doesn't even know. The best way to understand the common people's grievances is to first experience what they go through everyday. 

As Salim Chishti Baba had said, " Jo Shehenshah apni marzi se aam ban jaye, woh taareeq badalta hai..." β­οΈ

The AkDha flashback was a good one. I loved Jo's reply to Jalal's question about whether pilgrim tax is right or not. Her way of getting her point across was a very diplomatic one, and therefore, a very rare thing to see onscreen. β­οΈ Her answer was appropriate, since had she said that the pilgrim tax was unnecessary and an injustice, being a Hindu herself, that wold have been taken as a bias. But she nailed it by replying that it was none of her business and she was doing what she could. And then, in a masterstroke, she used reverse psychology by asking him to step in the tax givers place. She rocked it man!!! β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ

Now, without a doubt, the 2nd half of the episode belonged to the Shehenshah Jalal... a ruler still remembered for his tolerant policies towards his subjects. β­οΈ

Everything was bang on in this scene. Jalal's every argument was to the point, his aura so authoritative, no one could dare defy him in the court! β­οΈ

How he shut the orthodox ones up was mind-blowing! Yes, true, if Hindus can pay a tax, why not the Muslims? This left them speechless, no doubt.

Considering his subjects equal, doing all he can for their welfare, going against the unjust social norms, these are only a few of the things that are going to make Jalal what he is today remembered as...Akbar. β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜ƒ

Good, he gave strict punishment to all involved. What a jhatka it would have been for the poor soldier to know that it was Jalal himself watching him! πŸ˜† To top Jalal's anger, he lied in front of him that he got some wrong news perhaps...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

At last, I loved the way Jalal said, " Hum sabse zyada dhoka humari apni hi kaum ke logon ne diya hai..." That was a fitting reply to all stating that he was losing interes in his religion, and bringing Hindus to the court. β­οΈ Maham understood that she was included in the list too, though her face didn't change much.

It also so unfortunate for Jalal to have been betrayed by his own people. The pain of this betrayal reflects in his eyes, along with the pride associated with the fact that he hasn't done a mistake by keeping Hindus close to him.

Edited by -AkDha.Lover- - 8 years ago
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
res

Thanks Harshu,

Today episode again we getting interesting +imp, in  many accepts, or i gone speechless after seen Whole episode,

Taxation abolishment  comes in Akbar doings best, work.

Jalal visits, Common man disguise, market, or get to know, croupation spread all over system, or as a king he failed it to know, system falut, or he surprised to see long chain behind this. Its not fully jalal mistake,...First he own not connects to Awam, cause of his nature, or  not he thinks he need this, but after finding his Heart, he start to think, comman man problems,

Sure jodha connect him, With Awam, but sure he own want to work for Awam, So cause of TM, advice, jalal knows, WHAT is happening in his KINGDOM, ALERT jalal.

Love start to change him internally, first he became jallad to Jalal, then love change into, Jalal To  that King, Who thinks for Awam. Feelings connect him with, comman man problems, So Love now reaching him that ladder,...Where journey start to becoming Akbar, or After  Akbar the Great.

Sure jodha also  comes this travell, but jalal, own will power,learning, or his working style counts. He need that partner, who reconized his hidden qualites, support him, How he can do work best, or realise him his working strength,...or he short tempered, next we will see, Jodha, absorve his this weakness also.,  so he need side by side which love, which care, which have to do,... now way start to clearing. He feel mostely lonliness, or distreacts after means go low down,...But now we seeing jodha otherside reconizing, his weakness +qualites.

If qualities is our sure weakness is also our, this theory applies every-relation if both wants balancing otherwise one feel sad+broken.love care, xyz also counts

(one thing i notice, jalal personality, he needed to point out, then his BRAIN  start work,Millon  Doller Better, HE suddenely, checks, here is falut, here needed, improvement, here needed TIGHTNESS, (EX,here needed, teasing   )

so He is a Full power package of qualites, but needed to point out. So jodha, complete this

uncompeletness. Which he is missing .Both are good & learnful personalites. Both wants kingdom & personal realtionship, betterment. Both fights. FIGHTER,always  try to win  Result comes to ACC to situation.

Returning time, Jalal get to know, One more, Weakness of his kingdom, or people quarreling, +shouting,...All these which makes kingdom, powerful+peacful, Missing in Agra place. This is enough for jalal , because this will, Hit jalal heart +mind, as a king +as a Human,...or growth will happan both  means King or as a Human. Its Teerthkar Which have to pay, Hindu,s traveller,,,,,,,if they want to travell, Any Teerath

So seeing of life, start to change inner in jalal, first  his thought was,"i am king, or which i say thats right, or sure accept by others"

(But now thoughts changing, I King i have duties,  responsibiltes, i have to do work for people,  i have to connect with them, i have to give them peaceful life, because Only name is not enough I am King,;;;;;;;;;;;Your abilties, proves, you which type King, or that essential , if you have to RULE heart of Awam.

Today again Hit jalal Heart, tinching world, If not listened here, Hindu begum voice, Who will listen us.

(Actually jalal impact off many peoples,...Or he different nature, so he not seen life, This Way, but now he have Heart, feelings, sensitivity, so which hurts him, he analysis that, questions.)

1, When he talks Jodha painting, He wants she should present here, or he  will share his talk.

Because which he seen, jodha indirectely Noted this.or pointed these points.

scene was good. jalal talking  Jodha's painting,  ha ha

Here jodha, How extream level standing. she knows,  this taxation system is Wrong.

but she knows, she not say this point to jalal;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;because ques will rise on JALAL he favours his Queen;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;so she not touched this delicate point.

she voiced for Child marriage, She, introduce, jalal to Kingdom people. Abolished  Slavery ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;but this ques she not touched.

But she can help those people, How much she can do, or she DID, through her own income;

This point shows, two things;

1;;Queen;s income freedom, she can spend, own income, own desires.

2;;jodha kindness nature.

Asking jalal, jodha, not hides this talk, but indirectely cleares, HERE  IS A FALUT in this system.

So jodha wants,  HER  husband Repauation will be increased in KINGDOM. But point realted

to her Community,  so she not puts in front of Jalal. But by chance  when it comes, she puts

delicately.& leaves decesion to Jalal.

COIN, scene, was touchi. How a WOmen  BIND her home little things. & little creations.

jalal realize,  why he not understand what jodha wants from me;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

i impressed this stenance, Because when  REALTIONSHIP, extreame ,  Siealance, speaks.

&  Akdha realtionship going there. Earring scene was also good. Ha ha.

DEK, scene most impressive scene today,

A, Liked jalal took quickely action,...These days Jalal working speed of working increasing,

Sure Jodha sents in Agra, Apples,...That effect Ha ha

B, Good guy listening hindu, Persons problems.

C Going to start Jalal sir class, Maham expression,...sure thinking, Why jalal snatched from her powers,;;;;;;;;;;;otherwise sure she speaks.

D  Jalal listenig Harsh truth of his kingdom people, which they suffering?

F, TM points weakness, of Kingdom, Jalal listens, & trusts, & result, came best.

Here TM acchieved  jalal trust again , So listening is FIRST step, & trust automattically comes after. (TM gained both).

Main point Teerth KAR,;

its also tough for AKBAR removing  this, but  HE tackled this situation, Gracefully.

& Delicately.

He ans's everyques, of Ulama;s  to the point;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Hazzir jawab Akbar

i also read this in HIS( IN  16 CEN, when (Hindues get relif of this taxation system, all india united with one FORM.)

so how was  He great, how his decesion was confirmed, . He was also a fearless King.

How he was BROAD. He not stops own small & conservative , thoughts & things.  

but   in 21 cen not easy this kind of broadness, 16 cen he fought against this.  

His punishment shows, to culprit, NOW atertness will be increased, in KINGDOM.& Honesty will occopy, her OWN space.

Today, i was counting, How many memberes, were Present, today JALAL SIR CLASS.

Attendence was Full.       . Surprise PACKAGE, MAHAM was sileant, First time,  I FEEL, happy, when a power of person snatches, How, HER or HIM statues, down, she was in Anger JONE, but, keeping, quiteness is essential.    ,  (BOLTI BANDD OF MAHAM   )

A, Liked jalal took quickely action,...These days Jalal working speed of working increasing,

Sure Jodha sents in Agra, Apples,...That effect Ha ha

B, Good guy listening hindu, Persons problems.

C Going to start Jalal sir class, Maham expression,...sure thinking, Why jalal snatched from her powers,;;;;;;;;;;;otherwise sure she speaks.

D Jalal listenig Harsh truth of his kingdom people, which they suffering?

F, TM points weakness, of Kingdom, Jalal listens, & trusts, & result, came best.

Here TM acchieved  jalal trust again , So listening is FIRST step, & trust automattically comes after. (TM gained both).

Main point Teerth KAR,;

its also tough for AKbarremoving  this, but  HE tackled this situation, Gracefully& Delicately.

He ans's everyques, of Ulameas to the , TO the point;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Haazir jawab akbar (Jalal)

i also read this in HIS( IN  16 CEN, when (Hindues get relif of this taxation system, all india united with one FORM.)

so how was  He great, how his decesion was confirmed, . He was also a fearless King.

How he was Broad. He not stops own small & conservative , thoughts & things.  

but   in 21 cen not easy this kind of broadness, 16 cen he fought against this.  

His punishment shows, to culprit, NOW atertness will be increased, in KINGDOM.& Honesty will occopy, her OWN space.

Today, i was counting, How many memberes, were Present, today JALAL SIR CLASS.

Attendence was Full.       . Surprise PACKAGE, MAHAM was sileant, First time,  I FEEL, happy, when a power of person snatches, How, HER or HIM statues, down, she was in Anger JONE, but, keeping, quiteness is essential.    ,  (BOLTI BANDD OF MAHAM   )

Ruk face also was seeingable,...She maybee brakes things her Hozara, But in DEK, sitting sielant jone sure afraiding,...Sielance is better for her, otherwise, she can come punishment race. Ha ha.

So Jalal get angey in Dek,  or reason valid, this  tight dose need, for cheaters.

Ak getting clue, jalal going Hard these days, so his  +cheaters, stars, now going to not fine.

Fully impactful scene. Or jalal missing our jodha.

tu kaha
tu kaha, ye bata, is nashili raat me
maane na mera dil diwana
haay re maane na mera dil diwana
maane na mera dil diwana
haay re haay maane na mera dil diwana

he bada natkhat hai sama
bada natkhat hai sama, har nazara hai jawan
chha gaya charo taraf, meri aaho ka dhuwa
dil mera, meri jaa na jaana, tu kaha
maane na mera dil diwana
haay maane na mera dil diwana

o o aayi jab thandi hawa
aayi jab thandi hawa, maine pucha jo pata
vo bhi katraate gayi, aur bechain kiya
pyar se tu mujhe de sada, tu kaha
maane na mera dil diwana
haay re haay maane na mera dil diwana

he chand taaro ne suna
chand taaro ne suna, in baharo ne suna
dard ka raag mera, rahguzaaro ne suna
tu bhi sun jaaneman aa bhi ja, tu kaha
maane na mera dil diwana  

haay maane na mera dil diwana  

Edited by ayushimehra - 8 years ago
Posting yesterday's views here, as I was very late yesterday.

The episode was a fine one. πŸ˜Š

It starts with the scene in Amer. In this instance of Shivani, I am with Bharmal. Jodha's argument is pointless, more so by the 16th century royal norms, and also possibly by today's rules. Firstly, love was something taboo in that age, and love between a ordinary worker and a princess is something unthinkable. To top it, for a princess to run away with him like this, is a grave mistake. Even if Bharmal forgives Shivani, what difference does it make? The damage to the empire's prestige is done. 

Not that I don't support love or something. Just that the situation, and being practical matters the same.

Next is the Jodha-Shehnaaz scene. I am shocked by Jodha's statement that Jalal does not understand the language of love. Wasn't it too harsh? Being a person who hasn't been loved by many throughout his life, Jalal still pretty well understands the matters of heart! I think this sentence of Jo was more to do with her facade of indifference in front of Shehnaaz than anything to do with her own true beliefs.

The entry of Todarmal in the Mughal Sultanate is a big event. His conditions in the court were very impressive. β­οΈ

Let some stupids plot as much as they can, we know how much are they capable of. πŸ˜†

So we see the moon playing cupid here. It is a connector of hearts, the hearts of our love birds longing to meet each other. β€οΈ

I loved the way Daadisa caught Jo, rightly saying that she misses Jalal too much. That's the thing about your loved ones... they know the real you, no matter how hard you try to hide it from the world. I love the bond Jo shares with her daadisa. πŸ˜³

The glow and eagerness on Jo's face while she talks about her love is dead giveaway of what she feels about him. And same applies to Jalal too, see the way he starts something else, but ends up talking about Jo and reminiscing the sweet memories of her company. πŸ˜³

The Maham - Javeda scene was so touching. Javeda is such a pure-hearted human being, and this is the first time Maham realized this. If there's one person who has always loved Maham without expecting anything in return, it's undoubtedly Javeda. Love her! β€οΈ

To her, it doesn't matter how the world thinks of Maham, what bad deeds she committed, or even what she thinks of Javeda...to her, only her happiness matters. The purest bond of love between a mother and her child. If only Maham had realized this earlier... she would have treated her better.

Jalal is slowly heading towards becoming Akbar, the greatest of monarchs India has got. β­οΈ

Edited by -AkDha.Lover- - 8 years ago
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Harshu... one of the good episodes... specially full of Jalal episode... Jo just in one scene that too FB... anyway, that's CVs ' version...so let it be...but as far as I remember , Pari had gone on leave, after that rift with first director over that consummation scenes, and this was the time... and there was a news, that before going on leave, she shot few scenes , after ekta gave some temp director and those scenes were used for few days...and later when she rejoined the shoot, the director was changed, and the new director stayed till the consummation episode, and later Ekta brought a totally new director, who was good with everybody, so later the shoot went on smoothly...

anyway, the thing here is, today's was again no Jodha episode, except Jallu's FB...

anyway, coming to episode...I m not going to write abt Jallu's visit to bazar and all... let's go to the court scene...Jalal calls those ppl or pilgrims... and they state that now they have only two options, one is to finish their lives or leave Mughal sultanat... and reason is, they always suffered injustice, and even being the native ppl of the land, just coz the ruler was of diff religion, they were treated as unequal...

a very imp scene, which was shown as a sudden thing for Jalal to make the law... this was the chance where they could have shown, some good scenes as FB...like : JAlal remembering Jo accusing him as invader of her soil, as a person who looted the natives, as a person who gives justice to only his religion that means he always does injustice to the other religions which originally belongs to this land...CVs had gr8 chance to show this, that will make him think abt his rule , if he really was doing injustice, and if Jo too had faced the same injustice from him, when he sides with ruku and MA even when Jo is right and others r wrong.. (I m not saying abt Suja track)... they could have shown Jalal thinking of Jo's insecurity for being of different religion, and thus understanding her problems which would make him think abt what common ppl will be facing when his own beloved queen is also victim of such rules in his kingdom... and then Jalal making the law...this would have been more convincing...

anyway, still this was much better than other tracks which were too much messed up...Jallu visits bazar, he sees the injustice with his eyes, then he remembers Jo's words, then next day he calls those ppl and hears them, and makes the new law...good...

the only thing I loved in all this was Ruku's shocked face, coz I think she was the one who was behind this tax law.. remember she has confrontation with Jo in initial episodes...so BEK ki hafta vasooli band...good decision Jallu...but in all this watch out MA's face... like she was calculation Jalal's each and every move...naturally she knows for whom Jalal is doing all this...

so now tom we will get to see the Hindus gifting "Quran"  to Jalal, and Jo's decision to return after learning abt abolition of tax...and abt the real reason behind Jo's decision , I think, that now the insecurity that she will never get justice if Jalal has to choose btw her and MA-Ruku duo...and she will always have to face humiliations and injustice even if she is right...but with this one decision from Jalal, her insecurity abt her position in his life is , wiped away...as Jalal decision has assured her that he is now all set to protect her self-respect against all odds...no wonder she wants to meet her love ASAP...coz the trust is reinstated...
Edited by sweet_diksha - 8 years ago
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

Posting yesterday's views here, as I was very late yesterday.

The episode was a fine one.😊

It starts with the scene in Amer. In this instance of Shivani, I am with Bharmal. Jodha's argument is pointless, more so by the 16th century royal norms, and also possibly by today's rules. Firstly, love was something taboo in that age, and love between a ordinary worker and a princess is something unthinkable. To top it, for a princess to run away with him like this, is a grave mistake. Even if Bharmal forgives Shivani, what difference does it make? The damage to the empire's prestige is done.

Not that I don't support love or something. Just that the situation, and being practical matters the same.

Next is the Jodha-Shehnaaz scene. I am shocked by Jodha's statement that Jalal does not understand the language of love. Wasn't it too harsh? Being a person who hasn't been loved by many throughout his life, Jalal still pretty well understands the matters of heart! I think this sentence of Jo was more to do with her facade of indifference in front of Shehnaaz than anything to do with her own true beliefs.

The entry of Todarmal in the Mughal Sultanate is a big event. His conditions in the court were very impressive.⭐️

Let some stupids plot as much as they can, we know how much are they capable of.πŸ˜†

So we see the moon playing cupid here. It is a connector of hearts, the hearts of our love birds longing to meet each other.❀️

I loved the way Daadisa caught Jo, rightly saying that she misses Jalal too much. That's the thing about your loved ones... they know the real you, no matter how hard you try to hide it from the world. I love the bond Jo shares with her daadisa.😳

The glow and eagerness on Jo's face while she talks about her love is dead giveaway of what she feels about him. And same applies to Jalal too, see the way he starts something else, but ends up talking about Jo and reminiscing the sweet memories of her company.😳

The Maham - Javeda scene was so touching. Javeda is such a pure-hearted human being, and this is the first time Maham realized this. If there's one person who has always loved Maham without expecting anything in return, it's undoubtedly Javeda. Love her!❀️

To her, it doesn't matter how the world thinks of Maham, what bad deeds she committed, or even what she thinks of Javeda...to her, only her happiness matters. The purest bond of love between a mother and her child. If only Maham had realized this earlier... she would have treated her better.

Jalal is slowly heading towards becoming Akbar, the greatest of monarchs India has got.⭐️

but shagun u have already posted ur review on yest's epi thread and I have replied already too... πŸ˜•
@Harshu di, That's because many hadn't read it yesterday na, so they should not think that I wasn't present on this thread. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You gave a very vivid description of a politically significant episode. Thanks.
The episode starts with Jalal in disguise. It does not take him long to encounter oppression of the common people in his name. He is especially shocked at the distress caused by the Pilgrim tax and the highly inflated prices of food grains. If this was not enough he witnesses the whipping of a group of Hindu pilgrims by his own soldiers.

No wonder that Jalal was an agitated state when proceedings began in the Diwan e Khaas. The pleadings of the Hindu pilgrims increased the distress. That anger had to go somewhere and he lashed out at the soldier who gave the whipping. The corrupt shopkeepers at the market got a similar sentence.

That set the stage for his major announcement, the Pilgrim tax is repealed. Joy on the faces of the Hindus, shock for bigots like Maham and the ulema. Rajat as Jalal was his imperial self, the reasons he gave for abolishing the tax were sound.

Each opposition was countered with a finely tuned answer till one of the maulvis tried to pass his limits, now we saw the furious regal Jalal who would brook no opposition from anyone.

It was a very good episode. A regal episode. A political episode of the type we expect in this show.
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

@Harshu di, That's because many hadn't read it yesterday na, so they should not think that I wasn't present on this thread.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

ohhh k smart gurl... πŸ˜†
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fascinating Episode.⭐️⭐️⭐️
Finally jalal abolished the tax. πŸ˜ƒWhen he went to sikri and had to go to jail for not paying taxes I was expecting him to take some step towards this but sadly he didn't do any such thing. But now when he realized that how much his people are suffering, he was determined  to do something good for them. This was his second step towards Akbar -The Great.
Rt's dialogue delivery was stupendous in the DEK. I am not in a good mood today else I would write his dialogues in dek. 
After getting betrayed by his own people,dear ones to be precise,finally jalal was no more that emotional fool who could be easily manipulated by his loved ones Not so good suggestions. Though he respected Atgah but he stood by his decision and did what he think was right for His People.
I loved this shehenshah. β€οΈ
I enjoyed jalal's performace in dek and also maham's facial expressions. How annoyed she was but couldn't do anything. She was just standing at a corner.πŸ˜† Had it been any other day she would be the first one to interrupt jalal in doing so.
Adham and shareef were tensed with a new avtaar of their shehenshah as that rukaiya's jalal had now become Jodha's jalal.⭐️⭐️⭐️
Rt was phenomenal  in this episode. πŸ‘

Thanks for the pm harshu!!😊