Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
That's a faadu trailer!! Loved shahid and AliaπŸ˜ƒ..It's surprisingly funny and that works well...wish kareena had a bigger role..found her role a little dull..
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anachronist

movie is interesting and diljit dosankh seems to be a nice actor. Shahid ji trying too much but hope ki movie mein sahi kaam kia ho . Alia bhatt maaf kar do hume , tumhari dialogue delivery and accent tauba tauba🀒

kareena ka role shahid ne katwa dia kya πŸ˜•

I'm sorry but this cracked me up so bad..🀣 
Is that Satish Kaushik ??

Havent seen him in a minute

Nice trailer πŸ˜›
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJake

She'll do good. No worries. πŸ˜†

I'll am not worried. I wouldn't be excited if I was worried. I'm excited becUse I know she will be good. Am just irritated at the comments already writing her off. But what else is new on this forum..always jumping to conclusions and hating. 

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
This actually looks interesting!
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaapi

I'm sorry but this cracked me up so bad..🀣 

I know why u r laughing πŸ˜ˆ
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroon5.0

Is that Satish Kaushik ??

Havent seen him in a minute

Nice trailer πŸ˜›

I was surprised to see him too..been really long since i saw him on screen
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This looks super awesome and super interesting! 
Shahid hands down owned the trailer! Ek toh his role seemed most crazy+entertaining of the lot plus he totally rocked his role. Superb! 

Saw Diljit for the first time, he was pretty impressive! 

Alia seems to have a very rugged and crude role and her effort was visible but somehow the Bihari accent didn't come across that perfectly natural to me. 

Kareena was shown in the trailer for a much shorter duration than others, I guess that's bcos she is shown to be playing a greater part in the 'resolution' of the main issue rather than the description/establishment of it.. They showed just enough to establish her character and importance in it without giving away much of the story ahead..

The background music and song was awesome...!!

Looking forward..!!
Edited by nikitagmc - 8 years ago
BornWithASmirk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The trailer was the same I was expecting.Subject is intriguing and all four will receive lots of accolades for sure.I feel Shasha will steal the show. Kareena has less screen space I guess ,Alia's accent is not too convincing for me and she looked good not great,let's see.
Diljot I love this guy already !impressive debut😳..But I feel this film mostly is on narrative,hope Abhishek won't let us down!
pallavi25 thumbnail
Trailer is impressive but loud. Seems to be a hard-hitting film abt the drug problem in Punjab. But why is Shahid's getup like a punk rocker? And his hair is Rastafarian style? πŸ˜† 
Anyway Shahid is usually good in dark, intense roles. Alia's accent seems fake, dialogues between her and Shahid were unclear. And there were too many curse words. Wonder how the censors passed those..πŸ˜•
Kareena and Daljeet both seem to have done a great job.