traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Ep begins with Romi taunting Raman about the business and the international takeover.
He tells he will manage all that and need not worry about that 

Mihir then talks to Mihika and asking her to stop Romi from doing business with Ashok.
She denies and invites him for the marriage.
He says if I have to choose between you and Raman bhai, I will definitely choose him and wishes her good life ahead.
She says raman's loyalty has ruined you
(Now that is some relations gone horribly sour  I used to live MiMi as a couple a lot but now...)

Pihu-Adi scene...nice and cute one
He tells not to trouble papa there. 
He tells her to call him raavan kumar.
She then hurries with the packing as she wants to meet Ruhaan
(What surpriseshe will get when she knows that Ruhaan is infact Ruhi,her elder sisπŸ˜›)

Ruhaan is angry with Aliya fir complaining against Nidhi.
Aliyasays that Ishita wanted to help and is the world's best mom
Ruhaan says I know that no such woman exist they try to be nice and them leave their children.
Aliya tells she will be strictly professional now
(I wish that time Aliya just told Ruhaan all about Ishita's past...πŸ₯±)

Ishita sees Raman on TV getting award and gets teary eyed 
She comes to know that Shagun is his wife now.
She thinks it's good atleast I am not there then you are happy and getting all awards πŸ˜•
This scene πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ why O why...pls make them meet already
(Nooo...he is not at all happy...He needs you and Ruhi...meet and come back asap...plss)

Mani tries to wipe off her tears but she says I am ok and goes off.

Pihu and Raman land in Australia.

Shravan and Adi convo...Shravan shows Adi that Alia Bhatt sent him a friend request when they all discuss about going for Alia Bhatt's movie.
Adi cannot believe him.

Pihu goes to buy pastry.
Ishita unknowingly gives the piece which Pihu wanted to her.
Pihu thinks to thank her and sees Ishita and thinks where she saw her and remember's that she saw her in the photo at Amma's house.

She wonders how she is her and thinks to tell Adi.
(She is you mum dear...πŸ˜› Hope if she tells adi ge tales the right steps to meet and unite all of them)

Precap...The most awaited...Finally Ishra/Divan in a frame 😳...well but no dialogues or even seeing each other but for time being it's ok...but make them meet asap...
Ishra collide...he turns to see as she picks her belongings.

The pace is still quite slow...pls speed up...

Do comment your views πŸ˜Š

Tomorrow Ishra somehow clash...atleast something to look forward to β€οΈ
Edited by traveller_girl - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

curepipe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ishita (DT) stole today 's episode !!!!!Her acting was just awesome.Its was such an emotional scene I actually felt her state of mind from sadness to relief that there is somebody to look after Raman and the whole family then again to deep sorrow missing his Ravan Kumar so much.She thinks that her absence will make Raman happy meaning she stills remembers one by one Raman's words .But what she doesn't know is that her Ravaan Kumar also miss her a lot lot!!!!!!!Her absence has made Raman as before her arrival in his life and also her absence has created so much rifts (between Romi and Bhallas ,Between Iyer and Bhalla 's family).The bond between Ishita and Raman is everlasting and they will be happy only if they are together . i know that their union is not for tomorrow but  i wish that producers don't make us wait for too long coz   yhm is only about Ishra and  we can't bear that seperation !!!!!!!!!!!!!
zindagi4pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
D best scene was...ishita talking 2 ramans pic on tv...c was happy sad...missing him... 
Wat n actress is dt...

D day wen ishita.n raman will.cum face 2 face..aag laga denge t.v. Screen par...
Coz bot.kp.n dt are master.of emotional scene...jst waiting 4 dat day
priyanka_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
these two!!!however much they are away from each other...one look into each others eyes n all the 'gila-shikwas' are gonna be washed away......waiting for that intense eyelock...
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so an emotional and heartbreaking epi 4 sure-
raman scolds romi for misbehaving wid his parents and romi taunts him 4 his losing contracts and australian projectπŸ˜• and raman says he will get that project at any cost but won't bear anyone insulting his parents way 2 go raman.πŸ‘

mihir-mhika face off and mihir is  still the wise one😊..asking mihika 2 make romi understand and then asking her if she is supporting the same ashok who almost spoiled his own life..😲😲.he makes it clear that he wud always choose raman and i feel raman is so lucky to have a bhai like mihir.😊 mihika's character is completely spoilt as she does nt know what path she is following and like mihir said , she wud fell deep and at that time i feel raman wud be one 2 her support.πŸ˜•..lets c dats still far away but i feel mihika still does have feelings 4 mihir, her face gave away many times.

pihu- adi scene was cuteness😊...loving this bro-sis duo and he told pihu the name her mom used 4 her dad raavan kumar and pihu uttered it the same way like ishu used to.😳😳..but being the wise one he told pihu not 2 use this term infront of  raman..i feel she wud blabber it at some point 4 sure.πŸ˜† aadi is such a mature kid..loving him.

ruhan angry wid alia and utters her anger towards her ishimaa but alia defends her amma and ruhi is hating ishu and angry on her 4 leaving her alone😭😭...she is in so much pain due 2 an mu.πŸ’”.want her mu 2 be cleared soon so that she can get some relief atleast. alia wud be handy here for sure.

ishu seeing raman on tv scene was highlight of epi,⭐️ her surprise on seeing raman on tv , the way her eyes got moist and she moved towards tv and den came d shock.😲😲..shagun married to raman??🀒 ishu feels he moved on and he is right ..she won't make effort now when she cmes face 2 face wid raman. 😭😭her feelings are what shocked me and made me tear up, she is literally HAUNTED by his last words, she feels raman is looking good and happy and is successful as he found her to be cause of problems in his life.πŸ˜²πŸ’”..she feels he must be relieved now ..in peace as she is not there 2 create troubles in his life...😭😭

sighhh. woman u dnt know what ur raavan kumar is going through since last 7 years and when he realizes what she is thinking abt his marriage and life without her ..raman is gonna be hell of angry and blast her 4 sure.😑😑..i am waiting 4 d moment. her caressing his face on tv and his hair..omg just ishralicious moment wid divanish touch...loved it😳

mani wonders if he cud re unite ishra and at that moment raman lands in australia..a sign that he wud get the chance he wants??πŸ˜• i wud want mani to step forward and clear raman's mu if he thinks ishu married mani..that wud be his good gesture as a friend.πŸ˜‰

pihu-raman in australia and pihu wants adi and someone else too and obviously they wud be here soon.

adi-shravu scene was cute , liked their bond and i think this fb account wud be the link between adi and alia which wud help adi knowing that ishimaa is alive after pihu tells him maybe?πŸ˜†

pihu feels hungry and goes 2 pastry shop and ishita seeing a child asking 4 same pastry asks the vendor to give it to the child,😊 pihu goes 2 thank ishu which she does nt hear but needful is done as choti jkr has seen ishu's face πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒand her jagga jasoos mode is on she immediately connects it to neighbor aunty's daughter and wants 2 tell her adi bhaiya abt it. smart thinking pihuπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..i also liked how she told the man to inform her papa that she is in pastry shop...responsible kid.😊

precap- ISHRA hit and miss...raman abt to help ishu but we knw he won't ...why oh why???😭😭

ps- i feel soon adi and shagun wud reach australia and while on one side ishra will keep misunderstanding each other and trying to go away from each other wid shagun being the biggest haddi😑🀬...on the other side adi, alia and pihu might combine forces to get to the bottom and bring their parents back together..πŸ˜‰or if ishra get 2 knw abt ruhi's reality then they will cme together again 4 ruhi ke liye showing hatred 2 each other but in process falling in love again.😳

pps- kab hoga ishra face off?? ab wait nahi hota yaar😭😭 chahein jhagda karein par milen toh sahi πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Bro's confrontation and raman vows to crush him in business and  tells him to be respectful to his parents.
Why is ramans business in trouble? His manhoos has gone...so what now?shagun effect?!
They are repeating same tracks with diff characters.
Mihir is one loyal person to stay with Raman thru thick and thin. .πŸ‘
Pihu already has given names Sadu Kumar and  raavan Kumar...just like Ishu
That scene..the bonding with adi and pihu  was very good..I liked it.
We are getting to see RD as pihu now...
Adi just like ishimaa ...hides his disappointment and feels happy for pihu.
Just like the scene where Raman and  Shagun feel the baby kick but Ishu didn't ..but hid her disappointment and felt happy for him..that scene came  to my mind.
As for Ruhi..since the trust is broken..it's going to be ups and down's for Ishu..she has her work cut out for her and it's not going to be easy. To gain her trust back..she may have to do something to prove to her that she's still the same ishimaa.
So Ruhi accuses aaliya they have a mini mu and Ruhi terms Ishu as a bad mom..now this outburst/ confrontation is what will lead to aaliya to spill the beans, on Ishita..imo

Ishu's love for Raman is beyond words can describe... The only problem is she never shows it..very rare.  The news segment announced as his family is with him...So after seeing the award she assumes sharam are married..", she praises Shagun for being responsible and happy that now her children have a mother and compliments on ramans looks, and wishes him all the happiness.  She further says that now I'm gone..you are married .you've won an award ..so you are at peace  now.. ..you have no problems to deal with and says " I miss you"...that scene...I formed a lump in my throat , shit , I teared up too.  Mani tries to wipe her tears..but she does not allow him and mani says " this is love"... I feel mani will not turn negative...I don't think Ishu will interfere in ramans life.😭

The time where she pauses the video and slowly extends her hands to touch him, the longing to caress him., the deep breaths... Hurt, relief,happiness...multitude of emotions portrayed very well...all witnessed by mani.omg she was da bomb there..stupendous ...the BGM..wow.πŸ˜­πŸ‘

The  father daughter duo reach Australia 
Adi shravu ...loved their bond.
Adi will come to know about ishu thru Shravu's fb account...plus pihu will also inform ...hope he keeps it a secret until he's absolutely positive 
Pihu recognized Ishu thru the mirror and thinks of informing adi.

Precap Ishra hit and miss 

Loved the new adi...very mature and understanding and wants  to keep bonds in tact ..
Pihu another character trait if Ishu...responsible ...Informs  the reception before hitting the pastry shop 

A very good episode 
Episode belonged  to DT πŸ‘β­οΈ
To me DT is Ishita and Ishita is DT ..a perfect fit..she oozed out her emotions and 
RD as pihu is slowly sinking in for me.

Ruhi just like Raman ..rude, easily blames others, jumps to conclusion without knowing the whole truth.
As for Raman - I think he may not mu ishu...but will be furious and feel betrayed and agree to marry Shagun. Will he think that it's his words that affected her the most, to take this decision of staying away and not informing the family or him?...but we all want him to think that way..but don't know how cvs will play it out.
In short both the fools will think the other one is happy in their life...enter ruhi's crisis.

So how many teared up when DT was talking to the pic?...I did 
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ishita still love raman either after stupid misunderstanding from her side
raman misunderstand ishita will be another biggest joke 

ruhi misunderstanding both ishra and hate them 

Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivangi838

so an emotional and heartbreaking epi 4 sure-

raman scolds romi for misbehaving wid his parents and romi taunts him 4 his losing contracts and australian projectπŸ˜• and raman says he will get that project at any cost but won't bear anyone insulting his parents way 2 go raman.πŸ‘

mihir-mhika face off and mihir is  still the wise one😊..asking mihika 2 make romi understand and then asking her if she is supporting the same ashok who almost spoiled his own life..😲😲.he makes it clear that he wud always choose raman and i feel raman is so lucky to have a bhai like mihir.😊 mihika's character is completely spoilt as she does nt know what path she is following and like mihir said , she wud fell deep and at that time i feel raman wud be one 2 her support.πŸ˜•..lets c dats still far away but i feel mihika still does have feelings 4 mihir, her face gave away many times.

pihu- adi scene was cuteness😊...loving this bro-sis duo and he told pihu the name her mom used 4 her dad raavan kumar and pihu uttered it the same way like ishu used to.😳😳..but being the wise one he told pihu not 2 use this term infront of  raman..i feel she wud blabber it at some point 4 sure.πŸ˜† aadi is such a mature kid..loving him.

ruhan angry wid alia and utters her anger towards her ishimaa but alia defends her amma and ruhi is hating ishu and angry on her 4 leaving her alone😭😭...she is in so much pain due 2 an mu.πŸ’”.want her mu 2 be cleared soon so that she can get some relief atleast. alia wud be handy here for sure.

ishu seeing raman on tv scene was highlight of epi,⭐️ her surprise on seeing raman on tv , the way her eyes got moist and she moved towards tv and den came d shock.😲😲..shagun married to raman??🀒 ishu feels he moved on and he is right ..she won't make effort now when she cmes face 2 face wid raman. 😭😭her feelings are what shocked me and made me tear up, she is literally HAUNTED by his last words, she feels raman is looking good and happy and is successful as he found her to be cause of problems in his life.πŸ˜²πŸ’”..she feels he must be relieved now ..in peace as she is not there 2 create troubles in his life...😭😭

sighhh. woman u dnt know what ur raavan kumar is going through since last 7 years and when he realizes what she is thinking abt his marriage and life without her ..raman is gonna be hell of angry and blast her 4 sure.😑😑..i am waiting 4 d moment. her caressing his face on tv and his hair..omg just ishralicious moment wid divanish touch...loved it😳

mani wonders if he cud re unite ishra and at that moment raman lands in australia..a sign that he wud get the chance he wants??πŸ˜• i wud want mani to step forward and clear raman's mu if he thinks ishu married mani..that wud be his good gesture as a friend.πŸ˜‰

pihu-raman in australia and pihu wants adi and someone else too and obviously they wud be here soon.

adi-shravu scene was cute , liked their bond and i think this fb account wud be the link between adi and alia which wud help adi knowing that ishimaa is alive after pihu tells him maybe?πŸ˜†

pihu feels hungry and goes 2 pastry shop and ishita seeing a child asking 4 same pastry asks the vendor to give it to the child,😊 pihu goes 2 thank ishu which she does nt hear but needful is done as choti jkr has seen ishu's face πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒand her jagga jasoos mode is on she immediately connects it to neighbor aunty's daughter and wants 2 tell her adi bhaiya abt it. smart thinking pihuπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..i also liked how she told the man to inform her papa that she is in pastry shop...responsible kid.😊

precap- ISHRA hit and miss...raman abt to help ishu but we knw he won't ...why oh why???😭😭

ps- i feel soon adi and shagun wud reach australia and while on one side ishra will keep misunderstanding each other and trying to go away from each other wid shagun being the biggest haddi😑🀬...on the other side adi, alia and pihu might combine forces to get to the bottom and bring their parents back together..πŸ˜‰or if ishra get 2 knw abt ruhi's reality then they will cme together again 4 ruhi ke liye showing hatred 2 each other but in process falling in love again.😳

pps- kab hoga ishra face off?? ab wait nahi hota yaar😭😭 chahein jhagda karein par milen toh sahi πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Nice review shivangi 
Omg that pic scene ...was so poignant ..brilliant performance and I teared up πŸ˜­πŸ‘
@ bold she is.,isn't she 
Once these 2 comes to know what the other is thinking, about the absence of each other in their lives...it's gonna be explosive,

svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@hetvi..

I luvd ur bracket portions aftr d scene..
it ws wat evry yhm n ishra fan's heart says..
a nyc reveiw..
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@shivangi..

ur review stole my heart today..
it ws jst fab !!!

πŸ‘