Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: cutical

n8ce story geet is very bindass strong and brave girl maan have feeling but still nt realized n8ce update soon
plz di can u update junoon and my fair geet2

Junoon has been updated recently. Will update My fair soon!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAI92

Maan rolled his eyes and grumbled, "Very funny Geet! Bachpan mein darta tha Geet! Bachpan is the key word here!

above sentences i very much like it in update

😃
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

CHAPTER 17. LET THERE BE LOVE!

Few days passed after the party and life changed for both Maan and Arnav. While Maan tried to find excuses to call Geet into his office, Arnav did everything to avoid Khushi including not dropping and picking up Geet anymore. Geet and Anjali begged, pleaded, blackmailed and even threatened but Arnav didn't budge. Anjali and Geet managed to get the whole house into trying to convince Arnav into dropping and picking up Geet but no amount of reasoning got Arnav to agree. He simply threw himself into his work doing his level best to forget Khushi. And it worked for a while till the day Khushi brought over sweets in celebration of passing her exams and topping them. Arnav had come over in the evening only to hear Khushi's praise by his family about topping her exams. He felt a pang in his heart as he realised that if he was still picking her up, he would heard the news directly from her. But he remained firm in his decision to avoid Khushi and went on with his life.

Two days after that Khushi went home to meet her family and Arnav was gripped with fear that she may not come back. Of course, once he realised how irrational his fear was, as Khushi's sister was getting married into his family so surely he would see her soon, he went back to focusing on his work. And then came the news that shook Arnav's very being. It was a Friday when he reached home with Aakash only to see Khushi ensconced between Geet and Anjali chattering her heart out. Geet saw Arnav come home with Aakash behind him and suddenly she had a mischief filled idea.

"AB! Veere! Come! Look! Khushi is back from Lucknow! And the story she is telling us is shocking!, Geet spoke as she walked upto Arnav and nearly dragged him to sit near one of the sofas just as Aakash headed over to Khushi and hugged his sweet Saali. Arnav didn't notice Geet dragging him as his focus was on Khushi. He drank in the sight of her as he realised he was seeing her for the first time since the party. He didn't know how much he had missed her till he saw her in front of him.

Arnav was brought out of his thoughts when Khushi spoke up, "Haan! Toh hum kahaa the? If Khushi was disturbed by Arnav's arrival, she didn't show it. Arnav narrowed his eyes. Am I the only one affected here? Why isn't she affected? Here I am with my heart thundering and sweaty hands and there she is with not a single care. What the...? He tuned in to hear what Khushi was speaking.

"... Achcha kamaata tha. Toh dikhne mein khaas nahi toh kya hua! Rishta toh almost pakka hogaya lekin usne dahej maang liya! Aur hum toh dahej ke saqt khilaaf! Bhaga diya usko!, Khushi seemed to be saying.

"Ek minute! Ek minute! I am confused!, Aakash spoke up, "Yeh kiske rishte ki baat chal rahi hai! Because Paayal is engaged to me! Koi joona kissa hai kya?

Geet chuckled and after giving Arnav a sly glance, she said, "Arre Veere! Yeh baat kal ki hai! Aur rishta Khushi ke liye aaya tha! And the arrow hit its target as Arnav's eyes widened, his breath hitched and he adjusted his collar which suddenly seemed tighter. He had to get out of here! He had to! He stood up suddenly and Geet hid her smirk.

"Kahaan jaa rahe ho AB? Apne Bhai ke Saali se baat bhi nahi karoge?, Geet asked, her voice oozing with innocence.

"I have to change!, Arnav mumbled and stormed off. Geet looked over at Anjali who giggled.  

Arnav stormed into his room and tugged his tie roughly. The poor thing couldn't bear his rough handling and came off immediately. He crumbled the tie and threw it off. Off came the vest next and even that was thrown towards the pool side. What the hell is happening to me? Why am I this affected by Khushi's marriage news? What is wrong with me? It is as if... It is as if... His eyes widened and he stumbled back in shock. No! It cannot be! I cannot fall for her! Her? Khushi's face flashed in front of his eyes. She with that flat oily plaited hair, silly behaviour and that atrocious English! I am in love with her?! That girl! Oh Man! He sat down in shock and placed his head in his hands.

For a while Arnav sat like that. And then he looked up. Wait! When did I turn this shallow? Ok! The girl doesn't know English. But I can hire tutors and teach her that. And as far as her hair and dressing sense are concerned, she did know how to dress rightly at NT and Dev's party. Arnav's mind went to the party were Khushi was dressed in red Saree looking beautiful. Yes! That girl did know how to dress when needed. And even if she makes mistakes, Di hai na! And last but not the least, her silly behaviour! That can be... Arnav paused as he remembered their first meet, their second meet where she lied that she was engaged, their third meet where he had flirted with her. He remembered her constant chatter, her love for roadside golgappes, her cheerful attitude, her reaction to his close proximity. Arnav smiled softly. No! Her silliness is one thing I don't want to change about her! Arnav chuckled as he remembered her argument about his apology through ice cream. Tum paagal ho Khushi! Lekin tum meri paagal ho!

Just then a guitar strummed and Arnav came out of his thoughts. He walked out of his room and towards the stairs curiously only to see his family and Khushi egging his brother to sing. He smiled as Aakash started to sing.

Der Se Hua

Par Pyaar Toh Hua Re

Arnav's eyes widened as he processed the words his brother was singing.

Der Se Hua

Par Pyaar Toh Hua Re

O Dilruba

Tu Ne Dil Le Liya Re Ho...

Arnav's eyes automatically sought Khushi and he stared at her as Aakash's voice washed over him.

Der Se Hua

Par Pyaar Toh Hua Re

O Dilruba

Khushi was grinning as she swayed to the music. Suddenly her eyes fell on him and she went silent. Arnav, who was leaning on the door behind, also straightened up at her glance. He took a step ahead as his heart began to beat faster. He stared at her unblinkingly till she looked down, her hands fiddling with her Dupatta. He raised an eyebrow and smirked as he realised she wasn't as unaffected by him as she pretended to be.

Kya Hai Mohabbat Yeh

Mujhko Bataaya

In Dhadkanon Ko

Dhadakna Sikhaaya

Arnav sighed as he realised that his heart had yet to stop beating faster. What is happening to me?

Ho... Bechainiyaan Di

Mere Pyaase Din Ko

Raaton Ko Tu Ne

Tadapna Sikhaaya

Arnav smiled softly as he remembered how he had tossed and turned few nights back at her thought. Yes, this is love!

Mushkil Bada

Intezaar Hua Re

O Dilruba

Tu Ne Dil Le Liye Re Ho...

His eyes narrowed as he noticed Khushi laughing loudly at something Geet whispered into her ear. He smiled at her bright face and suddenly straightened up. He felt as if he was being pulled towards her and he found himself walking down the stairs. He walked towards the sofa where all were sitting. He offered his hand to Khushi who looked at him in surprise. Then she gave him a bright smile as she took his hand.  

Mere Khayaalon Mein

Aawargi Thi

Chaahat Mein Na Koi

Deewaanagi Thi

He started dancing with her, spinning her, dipping her, spinning her out, pulling her in; both with bright smiles on their faces.

Ho... Kaagaz Ke Phoolon Mein

Khushboo Nahin Thi

Viraan Khwaabon Si

Yeh Zindagi Thi

He grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close. She looked down shyly as both continued to dance.

Mujhko Tera

Aitbaar Hua Re

O Dilruba

He leaned down and kissed her cheek making her gasp. He grinned at her response.

Der Se Hua

Par Pyaar Toh Hua Re

O Dilruba

Arnav blinked and found himself back on the stairs and nowhere near Khushi. He was daydreaming! What the! He shook his head. I am going mad! He walked off to his room before anyone noticed him.  

Days passed and life slowly moved on but Arnav's feelings got stronger. He continued to avoid Khushi of course, but while earlier it was because he didn't want to have feelings for Khushi, now he avoided her because every time he saw her he had the bad urge to go and hug her. His feelings were so intense that avoiding Khushi was best option he had till he decided what to do with those feelings. While he admitted that he loved Khushi, he couldn't decide what to do next; tell Khushi his feelings or tell his family and send his sister to ask for her hand like Aakash did or just wait and hope that his love for her fades away. Arnav couldn't decide so he simply avoided Khushi till he decided on what to do next.

While Arnav was avoiding Khushi, Khushi was busy with preparing Buaji's house for her family's arrival. Soon the Guptas arrived in Dilli and after meeting the Raizadas the preparation for Paayal Aakash engagement started. Soon the Raizadas and Guptas were scouring Dilli shops to find some perfect jewelleries for the whole family. Arnav begged himself out of this trip blaming his job.

While Arnav was doing his best to avoid Khushi even after realising his love for her, Maan continued to find excuses to meet Geet. And that is why he was surprised when he realised that Geet didn't come to Office one day. What happened? Maan was alarmed. All bad thoughts erupted in his mind and he couldn't stop himself from going to Dev and enquiring about Geet. And when Dev didn't have any answer, Maan directly called Anjali. The answer he got from Anjali shocked him. Geet had gone to Chandigarh with Shyam and Aakash to get her leaving Certificate from her College so that she could join a College in Dilli for her last year in Architecture.

That day Maan couldn't focus on his work and was totally restless. He called Anjali every hour asking if Geet had arrived back. If Maan hadn't been so worried about Geet, he would have been suspicious as to why Anjali wasn't questioning his sudden care for Geet but he didn't notice. And Anjali didn't ask because she knew that her best friend was falling for her Baby.

Maan paced his cabin waiting for the time to pass and Geet to come back to Dilli. And Maan had the right to worry. It was from Chandigarh Geet came running and crashed into his Jeep. As far as he knew, Geet was in danger once she stepped out of Dilli where neither Khurana nor Raizada had any power or influence. So Maan paced in worry. Finally late in the evening, Anjali called him and let him know that Geet was safe and would be getting her admission to her new College pretty soon. Maan felt relief and he sat down on his chair with a huff.

"Bhai! Are you ok?, Dev asked as he poked his head into Maan's cabin. Maan blinked and looked at his brother, "Haan! I am fine! Kyun? Dev shrugged as he opened the door wider, "Pata nahi Bhai! You looked worried today! Kind of freaked me out! Aap theek toh haina? Maan nodded as he busied himself with the files on his table. Dev turned around to walk off when suddenly feeling mischievous he turned around, "Bhai! Pata hai, the way you were worried, kisi ko bhi yahi lagega ki apni lover ke liye worry kar rahe ho! Maan looked at him in shock and Dev shut the door. He chuckled at himself and walked off to his cabin. O ho! Bhai! Bhabhi ke liye itni worry! Uff! Aap toh mujhse bhi jyaada bade Deewane nikle!

Meanwhile inside Maan stared at the closed door. What did Dev mean by that? Matlab kya tha uska? Maan felt as if his biggest secret was out. And apni Lover? Dev kehna kya chaahta tha? An hour passed but Maan was still baffled by Dev's words. As the day ended, Maan decided to call it a day and head home. As he walked out of his cabin, his mind went to how Geet had crashed into him when she joined the office first. He smiled softly. I miss her so much today! Ek din nahi aayi toh meri haalat aisi kyun ho gayi? His smile turned to frown.

As Maan walked out of the cabin, he continued to question his actions. Apni Lover? Was I really worried about Geet the way a lover does? Am I in love? Is this where all my feelings are heading to? Main uske liye worry karta hun, uski muskurahat ka har roz intezaar karta hun, usse baat karne ke bahaane dhundhta hun! Yeh pyaar nahi toh aur kya hai? He let out a chuckle. Main bhi kya bewakoof hun! Usse pyaar karne laga aur mujhe pata hi nahi laga! Agar Dev ne aaj woh comment paas nahi kiya hota toh shaayad aur kuch din main andhere mein rehta! Wow! Dilli ka top businessman aur mujhe pata nahi ki I am in love! He was chuckling when he entered his car.

Suddenly wanting to hear something soothing, Maan ordered his Driver to put some songs. He rested his head on the seat's headrest and closed his eyes. As the singer hummed on the radio, Maan smiled softly, the song soothing him.

Hey Hey, Hmm Hmm, Aah Ha, Mm Hmm

Eh Hey, La La, Hmm Hmm, Eh Hey

Aah Ha, Hmm Hmm, Hey Hey, Hmm Hmm

Hmm, Hey

Abhi Toh Mohabbat Ka Aaghaaz Hai

Abhi Toh Mohabbat Ka Anjaam Hoga

Maan chuckled. So true! My Love Story has just started. Abhi toh ehsaas hua hai, ikraar aur izhaar abhi baaki hai!

Bada Dilnasheen Tera Andaaz Hai

Bada Khoobsurat Tera Naam Hoga

Haan! Haina! Bada pyaara naam hai uska! Geet! Meri Geet! Meri Soni!

As the music started to play, Maan opened his eyes. His eyes widened in surprise when he found himself in his Office but there was no one around. Just then he heard something tinkle and he turned around only to see Geet walking towards him looking somewhere else. Just as she reached him, she crashed right into him and he grabbed her waist to stop her from falling down. Her eyes fell on him and she smiled. He smiled and as he gazed at her, the singer crooned.

Yeh Aankhen, Yeh Palkein, Yeh Bindiya, Yeh Kaajal

Yeh Choodi, Yeh Kangna, Yeh Jhumke, Yeh Paayal

He pulled her up and she said in a soft voice, "Thank you!

Badi Hi Sureeli Yeh Aawaaz Hai

Badi Hi Sureeli Yeh Aawaaz Hai

Isse Sunke Dil Ko Bhi Aaraam Hoga

She walked off but not before turning around and looking at him once.

A horn rang somewhere and Maan sat up with a jerk. I was daydreaming, he realised. He shook his head with a gentle smile on his face. I just realised my feelings for her and I am already daydreaming about her! Pata nahi aage aage kya hoga! He wondered what her reaction would be when she would learn about his feelings for her! Would she be shocked? Would she be delighted? Immediately his mind conjured up a scene, a replica of Dev and NT's party. He saw himself dancing with Geet on the dance floor.

Yeh Masti Adaa Ki, Yeh Zulfon Ki Khushboo

Yeh Honton Ki Laali, Yeh Baaton Ka Jaadu

Then slowly he pulled Geet close and whispered into her ear, "I Love You, Geet!

Deewane Sabhi Tere Mohtaaj Hai

Koi Na Koi Tera Gulfaam Hoga

When he pulled back, Geet looked at him with wonder in her eyes and smile on her lips. She opened her mouth to respond.

Abhi Toh Mohabbat Ka Anjaam Hoga

Maan's phone rang making him come out of his daydream. Maan shook his head. He was dreaming again! Its Official! He was a gone case! He chuckled and received his call but not before smiling at the lyrics of the song.

Bada Khoobsurat Tera Naam Hoga

Haan! Abhi bas shuruvaat hai! Yeh Love Story ki Story abhi likhni baaki hai! He nodded to himself. Then he picked up the call and from Love Boy he turned into the Businessman and focused on the call.

SONG DETAILS: Both the songs are from the movie, Hum Ho Gaye Aapke (2001). The first was sung by Kumar Sanu and the second by Udit Narayan. Both are beautiful songs and I believe you all should hear it once.

Thank you, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

Preetii0005 thumbnail
Awesome Update
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for updating! 

stupendous update! 
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fabulous update. Both the boys have gone crazy now daydreaming about their love.😆 Arnav's realization part was awesome, how Geet played that trick and it triggered the tsunami of emotions in Arnav. Maan was already halfway with his acceptance. Waiting for next.
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fantabulous update, Kalpana dear!!!
taahir004 thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for next chapter  
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Please update Chap 18
taahir004 thumbnail