Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I think some people are not happy that Avi is the lead. Someone commented that even if Dr. Amit is not Kundan finally it will be Ruslaan and Mahi who will be together since Avi has mentioned in some interview that he does start having feelings Nandini but his past will deeply impact his personality and will impact his future he envisions for himself as well. And, today's montage too doesn't have Avinash,so I'm confused. And, every article and news indicate that it will Nandini and Krish.

I doubt that R guy is or will be the main hero 
I have a feeling Avi picked this show so he does not have to be in it more often as he maybe busy with other things remember he is a business man a director too

As for M Rs characters they are welcome to be together and get some else to be Amit's love interest 

But it's for sure Avi is the main lead otherwise an actor of Avinash caliber will not come in a show if he is just a supporting actor

maya-kk thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Exactly. I too do the same thing. Before CB started there were many show which I stopped watching mid way because I didn't certain actors and after CB there was no looking back. What I found in the forum all accept one who appreciates Avi with open arms since she has watched CB1 though there's some other member who too has watched his shows but I guess she doesn't find him a great actor. She's been criticising him from the time Avi's article had come out. Let it be. I guess these people are so depressed about new actors joining the show that they can't find anything good or interesting about them.

Just a thought if the old cast are such great actors --their rankings ?? Hmm sochne ke bast hai na?
We will not talk about this again I hope -- knowing I might be the first to ignore this statement ðŸ˜‰

maya-kk thumbnail
maya-kk thumbnail
Let me go see if time to comment on Avi fan page and his articles 
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Missed u Avi welcome back

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya-kk

I doubt that R guy is or will be the main hero 
I have a feeling Avi picked this show so he does not have to be in it more often as he maybe busy with other things remember he is a business man a director too

As for M Rs characters they are welcome to be together and get some else to be Amit's love interest 

But it's for sure Avi is the main lead otherwise an actor of Avinash caliber will not come in a show if he is just a supporting actor

I too don't mind if M & R end up together.And,if Avi has someone else then I hope it's not M's arrogant sister.And,I agree Avi wouldn't have accepted this show if he was a supporting actor even if it was different role.
maya-kk thumbnail
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
goolab thumbnail
goolab thumbnail