Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: yamyam

^^ πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thats what I am saying.. Their sources are not at all credible.. Even if Raees shifts, it is not going to be released next year most certainly

Exactly...Why next year...Issi saal kisi bhi date pe release karo baat ek hi hai...And nobody even talk about other clashes only when a film clashes with Shahrukhs movie then people talks about it and gives free publicity to it...Seriously...πŸ˜†
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Mohenjodaro and Akshay movie clashing
Shivay and ASHM clashing
Lekin saara masla isi clash per akar ruka haiπŸ˜†
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Dam,the things and discussions and analysis of FAN the film is just awesome...It  has created a subject to discuss in details...Posting a part of a article,not posting the whole article as its too long...

When Gaurav runs away from Hotel Delite, the chase sequence that follows is fascinating. At one point in that sequence, Gaurav is jumping from parapet to parapet, he runs into the 'fan' of the air conditioner. In the next moment, he catches a wire that came from another 'fan', this time a table fan, from inside the room. The fan (table fan) inside the room falls, while the fan (Gaurav) outside trying to hold on, also falls, and it is only the wire of table fan that supports him from falling. When Gaurav enters Aryan's house, there is another big table fan in the background in the dark shadows behind. There was something discomfiting about the old crumbling parapets of the building, and the dilapidated worn-out walls of the jail. Perhaps, like the crumbling stardom of an ageing star. The scene of Gaurav lying on the prison floor, like a fan trapped in his own world. After the policemen beat him, there is a precise moment when Gaurav vomits something, and sweats profusely. It was that exact moment the love that he had for Aryan came out of him. After this, he comes back to Delhi, and that is why he closes his shop, and removes every poster from his room. His love came out in that very moment in jail where he threw out the love that was deeply internalized in his body. 

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

Shivay and ASHM clashing

Yes,ek article ek mahine mein ek baar aya wo bhi official declaration...

Lekin speculation,rumor,inside source,ouyside source,5 reason why SRK should cash,5 reason why SRK should not clash saab humare liye hi hai...πŸ˜†
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Fan continuously surprised me with its darker, sometimes, almost creepy undertones. Fan compares the relationship of a fan and a star like that of devotee and his God. When Gaurav is about to participate in the Super Sitara competition, his dad asks him why is he wasting time and money in participating. Gaurav replies that the prize money is twenty thousand rupees, which his father won't give him to meet Aryan. He, then, says to his father, when he goes to the Hanuman temple every week by changing four buses, and donates one hundred and one rupees every time, isn't that, too, time waste? For Gaurav, Aryan is his God. Think about it, the entire world is fighting wars over God, someone whose existence is not even proven, and they call a fan crazy who wants to go and meet someone who at least is real. So, who is the crazier one? Gaurav who worships a real human, or the people who worship an imaginary God? There is also a somewhat related theme of stature between the two of them. Gaurav sees Aryan for the first time from a lower platform, while Aryan is shown at a higher place. When Gaurav meets Aryan in person for the first time in prison, he is lying on the prison floor, and cannot even get up properly while Aryan stands tall in front of him, reflectng the lower stature of a devotee in front of his God. There is a similar dynamic seen in their chase sequences where Aryan is seen at a height. At some point, Aryan tells Gaurav that if he has to make him fall, he will have to first reach him. During the end, it is Gaurav who climbs the stairs to see Aryan performing on stage as if he finally made Aryan reach his level. Gaurav's death occurs when Aryan is seeing him falling from a height. Nothing in the film is without some reason, and the film is meticulously detailed. Like even the food choices are shown consistently. When Gaurav is going to Mumbai, he orders a vegetable thaali, and when he is Dubrovnik, he orders a vegetable sandwich.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shivay and ASHM clashing

I don't think there is any date left now for raees or sultan to shift and i don't think they will want to move it to next year 
So clash ko ho jaane do ...
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
I had not noticed the FAN details.. So fascinating and such great attention to detailπŸ‘
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Shah Rukh is no stranger to controversy. All through his career, there have been enough incidents in his life that he has been (in)famously associated with, and that have given much fodder to the media. It is worth applauding that Fan refers some of these incidents and Shah Rukh does not shy away from their portrayal on the screen. The scene where he talks about giving a slap to Sid Kapoor (SK) was quite reminiscent of the slap he had given to Shirish Kunder (or Salman Khan"both SK). The #AKvsSK could be interpreted as the constant Twitter battle between the fans of Shah Rukh and Salman Khan (SK). At one point in the film, the media talks about Aryan as an ageing star whose films have started to flop, and his position is threatened by Sid Kapoor. This criticism is often heard for real life Shah Rukh whose last few films have not been well received. When Hrithik came on the scene in the early 2000s, everyone started saying that Shah Rukh's career is finished. Shah Rukh is quoted saying that he was afraid to venture out at that time. Later, we see Aryan dance at the wedding of industrialist Bhutiani's daughter, very much like when Shah Rukh danced at industrialist Laxmi Mittal's daughter in Paris. After all, I am spending a bomb on you. Only you can. Shah Rukh was paid 300,000 to dance at that reception, an amount that most people won't see in their life time. When Aryan is chasing Gaurav, at many times, Aryan is seen holding his back, and Shah Rukh over the years, has undergone multiple surgeries due to his back injuries. At one point, even the ticker in the news channel shows that someone named Shiv Rawail (also credited as film's assistant director) purchased Bhubaneswar Bulls, a nod to Shah Rukh's investment in Kolkata Knight Riders in the Indian Premier League.The whole boycott of Aryan due to the sexual harassment case in Fan is eerily similar to the recent absolutely rubbish debate around intolerance, where Shah Rukh was quoted heavily out of context, and the nutcases demanded his boycott. When Aryan's show is about to take place, not one person showed up. He is standing all alone in the auditorium, staring at his own abyss, as if his fear has come true. In numerous interviews, Shah Rukh has said that losing the top position is his biggest fear. I am scared of losing. I am scared of coming second. I am scared of not making it big. It is fear that drives him, and he has spent half his life wanting to be loved. The story and screenplay of the film pay a tribute to Shah Rukh's films and his life. It is some kind of cosmic connection that Shah Rukh's first film was also titled Deewana"crazy. In fact, the very first scene of Fan is taken from a sequence of Deewana, his first film, where Shah Rukh dressed in blue pants and blue shirt does a rollover jump. Gaurav is like the crazy and the passionate lover from Darr, but his love is for Aryan. There is the tribute to Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, and the mandolin. The chase sequences in Dubrovnik at the roof tops reminded me of the race sequence in Main Hoon Na. The climax is a silent tribute to the epic falling scene in Baazigar. Shah Rukh has played numerous double roles in his films, such as Duplicate, Paheli, Rab Ne Banaa Di Jodi, Ra.One, Om Shanti Om and Don. The film reminded me a lot of Don. When I first saw the trailer, I felt that eventually, something like the twist in Don would happen where Gaurav will become Aryan. Although it did not happen exactly, Aryan and Gaurav did end up becoming each other. I cannot think of another star who would has put his real life and his story on screen with such detail.  

http://dichotomy-of-irony.blogspot.com/2016/04/fanof-devotion-and-obsession.html
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The amount of in depth discussion and beautiful/detailed writing on FAN actually made me a little bit conscious and i forgot to write my review πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by angrybread - 8 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

I don't think there is any date left now for raees or sultan to shift and i don't think they will want to move it to next year 
So clash ko ho jaane do ...

I tou want the clash to happen for sure.. Not for any other reason but because thats what was announced and the notion that a certain date belongs to a certain actor needs to be negated