Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
rakhi agree, danish is really good as hanuman. He is good doing serious and mischievous scenes
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loving Danish as Hanuman ji.. Great job👏
Melkor thumbnail
Danish.Danish.Danish.Today's episode was all about Hanuman Ji👏 Danish is completely into his character of Bajrangbali !!!
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Truly ashi..Danish is fabolous outstanding as Hanuman
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Feel free to Use :-
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sooo impressed with Danish ... SiHa meet , Lanka Dahan some scene we got of  Raha was awesome ... 👏👏 cant believe he is totally new to acting na 😲

after best Ram Siya they found also best Hanuma 😳 
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

Sooo impressed with Danish ... SiHa meet , Lanka Dahan some scene we got of  Raha was awesome ... 👏👏 cant believe he is totally new to acting na 😲

after best Ram Siya they found also best Hanuma 😳 

Agree to d core 
Danish has shown a great improvement in his acting, he was already good in naughty expressions bit during SiHa meet his emotional act was beautiful 👏👏
He and Madi brought out the bond btw a son and a mother so well 😳
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Onscreen Hanuman burns his tail while shooting

The actor Danish Akhtar, who is playing Hanuman in 'Siya ke Ram' ended up...

Saturday, July 09, 2016 | 10:55:20 AM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 6 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

Wrestler-turned-actor Danish Akhtar, who is seen playing the role of Lord Hanuman in TV show "Siya Ke Ram," met with an unfortunate accident on the sets recently.

Danish is a pyrophobe (fear of fire), but to shoot the sequence when Hanuman is burning Lanka, the actor had to be free of any worry.

Being a professional, he agreed to do the scene, but unfortunately, his faux tail caught fire while shooting for the Star Plus show, read a statement.

Talking about it, he said: "It is absolutely true that I fear fire. But when it comes to acting, I do try my best to do full justice. So, I agreed to leave my fears behind and went ahead.

"When my tail caught fire, at first I panicked... My heart beat was racing fast and eventually I started feeling dizzy. But the production team was very generous... They immediately got me out of the mess and provided me with the best facilities to get over the incident and re-shoot the entire scene."

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/32969-onscreen-hanuman-burns-his-tail-while-shooting.htm

Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All our cast in skr are so dedicated 👍🏼
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@Mano thanks for sharing
@aditi true our SKR cast is too dedicated