Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
I want him to work with whoever he wants.. I did not like HNY but I cannot deny that it did earn a lot of money... So did Dilwale and the money is needed to keep the company going.. After Fan, if there is one thing that is clear, it is that SRK knows what he is doing.. I don't care if he works with Farah or Rohit.. As long as he stays away from SLB... warna we will have a problem
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I like Farah too man! She made MHN! And to be honest I enjoyed OSO and HNY too! 
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamyam

I want him to work with whoever he wants.. I did not like HNY but I cannot deny that it did earn a lot of money... So did Dilwale and the money is needed to keep the company going.. After Fan, if there is one thing that is clear, it is that SRK knows what he is doing.. I don't care if he works with Farah or Rohit.. As long as he stays away from SLB... warna we will have a problem

The SLB bit...😆.
goatian thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamyam

The only SRK movie I started watching but couldn't finish is Devdas. 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: srkjuhi

The SLB bit...😆.

The only director I cannot tolerate
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
can i make a confession
i loved ra 1 hny and dilwale jthj too
goatian thumbnail

Originally posted by: srkjuhi

I like Farah too man! She made MHN! And to be honest I enjoyed OSO and HNY too! 

I enjoyed MHN too. It's one of my first SRK movies(Watched it before DDLJ). OSO was good but didn't like HNY. Probably because of deepeka. I didn't like her in the movie.😆 For some reason I hate her now. I want her 1000 feet away from SRK.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
I like Deepika but I too do not wish her to see in a movie with SRK.. at least for the next 4-5 years
goatian thumbnail
BTW if SRK gets the right of Breaking Bad who should direct it?? To me Anurag Kashyap should be the 1st choice.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
But Kashyap takes forever to complete a movie