Frequent Posters

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Editing..

Edited by verisimilitude - 7 years ago
Hey hi😆 Nice to meet you! 

I was actually planning to make an FC but didn't have a gang! 
verisimilitude thumbnail
Count me in. 😆 Btw I am Haritha..  I was a fan of Fahad earlier  but now its more of Dulquer. 
Kalhara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Joining the gang... 
I had always believed that it's not necessary for actors to have a pleasing real life personality, we should look into their talents only because they are artists and not some social workers.. we have extra talented born artists in the industry whom we are often got proud of but only a few of them have clean image behind the camera. 

Dulquer is a real wonder for me. A star kid, born with a silver spoon in  mouth is a nice cool pleasant genuine decent down to earth guy with no attitude. A singer, good dancer , cool n strong actor... it's like a complete package. 

Originally posted by: luvipkknd4ever

Joining the gang... 

I had always believed that it's not necessary for actors to have a pleasing real life personality, we should look into their talents only because they are artists and not some social workers.. we have extra talented born artists in the industry whom we are often got proud of but only a few of them have clean image behind the camera. 

Dulquer is a real wonder for me. A star kid, born with a silver spoon in  mouth is a nice cool pleasant genuine decent down to earth guy with no attitude. A singer, good dancer , cool n strong actor... it's like a complete package. 

You have literally said it all!!!! 👏

Nice to meet you luvipkknd4ever
Kalhara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice to meet you too sid..
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hey, add me in too..
im a big shipper of this pair from ustaad hotel days. they are magical.. two gorgeous people looks extra gorgeous together
btw, im priya