Twinkle and Kunj to be drugged? - Entertainment tadka video

twinjs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
https://t.co/xBLHpWj9Qo
Okay, I have no idea about the reliability of this source...doesn't look convincing to me LOL but we'll see!
Although I have no idea where this fits in the current track..πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JoonBai thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even if this is true (coz I don't see it fitting into the current scenario), I don't think they will consummate in a drugged state...they'll just be nervous that they did, and when they remember what happened, it'll probably be something romantic and funny.
twinjs thumbnail
No problem! πŸ˜ƒ
twinjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: iota

Even if this is true (coz I don't see it fitting into the current scenario), I don't think they will consummate in a drugged state...they'll just be nervous that they did, and when they remember what happened, it'll probably be something romantic and funny.

True true, as I mentioned  before, it doesn't  fit in with what's  happening  atm but I can see the whole 'romantic  moments that they  can't  remember  the next day' happening. Like what  happened  in Qubool Hai..😭
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Entertainment tadka have always been along the right lines in the past so their reliability is pretty good though I doubt they will actually consummate under the influence of drugs. Let's see I guess.
Keanufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
God NOOO!!! Not in a drugged state please!!

Can we have one genuine romantic moment b/w Twinj when they are not being chased by Yuvi/ Tormented by Anita/ Sorting out RT and trying to save their family !!

Nikammi family hai poori sab kuch inhi dono ko sambhalna parta hai!!

Where is Monu? and Tauji! I guess its time they come and sort all this drama and LET KUNJ HAVE A PROPER HONEYMOON!
kingmessi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh for Pete's sake πŸ€¬

I have a bad feeling they'll THINK they consummated under the influence of drugs (but really, they didn't) then the next morning they'll be weird/awkward/guilty (?) around each other and then won't be comfortable getting physically intimate for a while and CVs will use this to drag out the real consummation.

I don't even want to think about them actually consummating under the influence of drugs I don't think CVs will do this. They better not or I'll hunt them down.

Well I think now that I've covered what I reckon are the worst case scenarios in my head I'll just step back and let things play out and see what happens πŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing! :)
Keanufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kingmessi

Oh for Pete's sake πŸ€¬

I don't even want to think about them actually consummating under the influence of drugs I don't think CVs will do this. They better not or I'll hunt them down.

Haha! Lets have our pitch-forks ready lest CVs do make this ABSURD track run
kingmessi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keanufan

Haha! Lets have our pitch-forks ready lest CVs do make this ABSURD track run

I kinda doubt they'll go that route perhaps they'll just have Twinj THINK they consummated? Idk πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

However should they ruin the purity of the love Twinj share (the kind, patient love where they've slowly but surely progressed to the stage where they're about ready to accept each other in all ways and become one, mind body and soul) by having them consummate in a drugged state I'll never forgive them :( NEVER. 

I still don't think they'll do this but I like preparing myself for the worst πŸ˜†
twinjaddict thumbnail
Nahiii please no consummation whilst drugged. It'll ruin the entire essence of the story. The fact that their love is so innocent and is increasing, they should consummate when they both feel ready and when their love is at it's peak. I don't want them to think they consummated either because that'll make them uncomfortable with each other. They can stick to being all cute under the influence of drugs but NOT CONSUMMATION YET.