DC:Sheetal Khandal to replace Shilpa as NEW ANGOORI

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
DECCAN CHRONICLE. | SAMEENA RAZZAQ
PublishedApr 14, 2016, 12:15 am IST

The show's producer, Binaifer Kohli had apparently waited for over a month expecting Shilpa to conclude the matter amicably.

With CINTAA issuing a non-cooperation directive against actress Shilpa Shinde, the makers of Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai now seem to be gunning for a replacement at the earliest.

The show's producer, Binaifer Kohli had apparently waited for over a month expecting Shilpa to conclude the matter amicably.

However, with the actress has refusing to budge, the makers will replace her and are busy auditioning several actresses for Shilpa's role. According to sources close, Sheetal Khandal, who played the role of Gehna in Balika Vadhu is the front-runner for the role of Angoori and has even done a mock shoot for the show. And so far, it seems like she will be finalised for the role.

When contacted, producer Binaifer Kohli said, "The CINTAA directive has made it obvious that we cannot work with the actress (Shilpa) even if she decides to have a change of heart.  I was hoping things would resolve  but she has remained adamant. So I am looking for a replacement now, albeit reluctantly. Some reports said we are considering several actors including Rashami Desai and Sucheta Khanna for the role but that's not true. The audition is in progress. We have two three names in mind but I can't reveal those. At the moment I can only say that we have auditioned Sheetal. But we haven't locked her yet. We are looking at other options as well."

Reacting on the CINTAA directive, Binaifer adds, "I am very happy the industry has come together. We are all united. The whole industry is taking note of Shilpa's actions and has collectively decided to issue a non-cooperation order against her. The channel is the real hero. It waited for 40 days for the matter to get resolved but things did not work out. I am confident we will get someone better as a replacement.

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
I am happy we shall have angoori bhaabhi on screen soon.
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
good finally angoori onscreen really missed d character of angoori... 😃 thnx fr sharing... 😃
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was obvious that Shilpa's arrogance will pave way for her downfall and now there are reports of boycotting her or banning her on TV by TV producers. If it happens then she has to move to BW which is a tough game. 
She will come back crying and sorry.

Good that TV industry is united. 
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank god Angoori is here. Waswaiting for her character to come back onscreen. 😃

Thanks for sharing...😃
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu27

good finally angoori onscreen really missed d character of angoori... 😃 thnx fr sharing... 😃

I am so happy , I was missing the characte the writers have created so nicely .👏
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

It was obvious that Shilpa's arrogance will pave way for her downfall and now there are reports of boycotting her or banning her on TV by TV producers. If it happens then she has to move to BW which is a tough game. 

She will come back crying and sorry.

Good that TV industry is united. 

She could have taken a few days off and sorted things out.  The industry in not a new one and artists have worked here for dog's years , so there must be a way out other than stopping work and leaving the show makers high n dry 
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I am so happy , I was missing the characte the writers have created so nicely .👏

agree me too missed angoori she was truly d usp of d show...hope d we get to have d same fun while whch we used to get while watching shilpa... 😃
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

She could have taken a few days off and sorted things out.  The industry in not a new one and artists have worked here for dog's years , so there must be a way out other than stopping work and leaving the show makers high n dry 

Yes true, it have been mature and sensible.  As per reports the channel waited for a WHOLE month. Its a daily show! There is a budget of daily show and how can they keep on raising fees of one artist only and others are left in doldrums? There has to be an end to greed. Bhabhiji is a team effort and all the characters are liked. Everyone played a part in making it a success. How can Angoori take it all away from others?😕
I read in this forum only that Shilpa has a history of leaving shows in the middle. Guess it was awaiting to back fire. Why should the technicians, support staff, writers, and co-actors suffer? They need to earn their living. 
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She not only has a history of leaving shos but she actually had won a case against a Producer. Thus this over confidence and constant rant of taking the legal route against the producer.