Sarwar Ahuja enters GANGAA

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Goddamn whats wrong with this sitw on pc...i cant write anything...
Anyways sarwar ahuja entered gangaa today seems like he will be cast against gangaa which i dun like...how can they do this to saga

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

Goddamn whats wrong with this sitw on pc...i cant write anything...

Anyways sarwar ahuja entered gangaa today seems like he will be cast against gangaa which i dun like...how can they do this to saga

They can do anything because they are the makers and writers of the show.If they can show Sagar got half married to Jhanvi then they can show anything...BTW I was just laughing when Pulkit gave the introduction of this char...I mean seriously if this is the case then Sagar too need one balanced, mature and pragmatic gal in his life ...where is the place of SaGa then...such a lovely story they are hell bent to destroy.All I wish with this new entry, Ganga will realise Sagar's importance in her life and the story of SaGa will progress in a positive note.
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yep! They are showing how Sagar is sensitive, emotional and Not Fit for Ganga! Like srsly? If they had this in their mind.. Why did they even build up SaGa so much! Now the new guy has all the qualities in him to impress Ganga...  Get them married and Sa can live with Ja... I didn't watch the second part.. Got frustrated...
Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rush_25

Yep! They are showing how Sagar is sensitive, emotional and Not Fit for Ganga! Like srsly? If they had this in their mind.. Why did they even build up SaGa so much! Now the new guy has all the qualities in him to impress Ganga...  Get them married and Sa can live with Ja... I didn't watch the second part.. Got frustrated...

It was damn funny in fact. But the problem is ...I dont know about Ganga whether she can marry happily to this new man but Sagar can never live happily with Janvi...until the makers will show a drastic change in Janvi's personality and made her eligible 4 a man like Sagar.🤢In this case SaGa will vanish in thin air.🤢