A New Beginning ~ A Draupadi Krishna OS

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Authors Note : Hello guys! For those who don't know me, I am Mahishee. And for the first time in my life here, I am writing a Mahabharat OS!!
Never believed I could do this, really... Coz I am more than worse at it. But, this time I am here with a Draupadi Krishna One Shot.

Please forgive me for any mistakes, it's quite possible I might have made some. Hope you enjoy it!

********************************************

One Year Of IF... One year of tremendous writing... One year of friendship! Cheers to you Ramya Di!!
Congratulations on this special occasion... Thank you for being such a wonderful friend here, thank you for supporting me... Thank you for correcting me... Thank you for everything!!

May your fabulous writings never end and may I someday write as fantastically as you😳

Now, coming to this petty gift from my side, for an awesome person like you. Can't match your level, but just a stupid attempt by your loving Small Sister. Hope you like it.

***********************************************

A New Beginning

Tonight, Draupadi was true to her name. The Yagyaseni had transformed into an extremely violent ball of angst and disappointment. Her fury was openly displayed as she stormed out of the Darbaar, where she had been insulted so badly. Thunder fell off her mouth as she uttered that curse to The Kauravas. With Arjun, Bheem and others too swearing for the ultimate fall of the dynasty, everyone shuddered in fear of the upcoming yudh. But presently, Draupadi's anger was much much terrible than that destruction. The Mahabharata.

She entered her Palace and submerged herself into darkness for only darkness could sooth those wounds inflicted on her self respect and honour. The Vastraharan had been too much for that body to bear. As her soul wept for justice, it was just fire that was burning her body.

Arjun was the first one to reach her room that was locked from inside.
"Panchali", he whispered across the door.

But his soft, love filled call was lost into the fire inside as it failed to reach her. Slowly, even Bheem, Yudhishthir, Nakul and Sahdev's attempts failed. The mighty Pandavas stood helpless, just as they had been few hours ago.

" Madhav...", mumbled Arjun weakly. Only Krishna could save them and their beloved Panchaali.

As if there on his call, a soft flute tune was heard seconds after. The entire tensed atmosphere calmed down to the Music Of The Lord. He was here to sooth, to heal, to calm her. Her Sakha had arrived.

Arjun didn't even feel the need to tell Him anything. He just moved away from the door.

Keshav just smiled as he removed the flute from his lips.
"Sakhi...", he spoke and the door fluttered open , as if bowing down to him. Panchaali's krodh, anger, disappointment vanished on hearing that soft sound.

" Madhav!", she exclaimed. Tears fumbled out of her eyes as the fire cooled down.
The door closed as He entered.

"Sakhi! Yeh sab kya hai?", he questioned so innocently, looking at all the gloominess.

Draupadi at once turned around. Of course she didn't need to explain what had happened!
" Sakhi...?", said Krishna again.

"Madhav vyanga mat kijiye!", she was still cross.

" Sakhi, yeh smaran hai?", He asked.
She turned around to see the very same cloth that she had tied to His hand when His finger had bled days ago. It was a torn piece of her saree.

Draupadi sat down heavily as the events came flooding back to her.

Krishna moved towards her and sat down beside her on the floor.

"Kyun Govind Kyun?", she said. Krishna knew it wasn't so easy to convince her. Destiny had indeed been cruel to her but he had been preparing her for this since long- a fact unknown to even Draupadi.

" Sakhi... Tumhe gyaat hai iss sansaar ko Shakti Kahan se prapt hoti hai? Maata Adishakti se. Devon ke dev Mahadev bhi unke bina adhoore hain. Stree ki Shakti iss Poore vishwa mein kisi ke paas nahi."

"Kya upyog yah Shakti ka jab iska Samman naa Ho? Aap Bhool rahein hain Govind... Streeyaan toh Keval Manoranjan ka sadhan hotin hain"
Draupadi echoed the words of Duryodhan as her hopes collapsed. Krishna felt her pain. It was piercing His heart too.

"Sakhi! Kya tumhe yaad hai Maine tumse tumhasre Vivaah poorva kya kaha tha?"

Those words echoed in her mind:

Yah Paach Pandav maala ke moti ke samaan hain aur tum Panchaali, inn motiyon ka dhaaga Ho. Tumhe inko malaa mein piroye rakhna hai. Tum kisi din toot Gayi toh yeh moti bikhar jaayenge.

Alas!

Draupadi sighed. She remembered it. And that was the reason she was here till now.

"Stree ki Shakti sansaar mein sabse sarvopari hoti hai. Iss Streeshakti ke sammne sabhi natmastak hain. Areee Streeyaan toh Patang udaate samay Phirki ki tarah hotin hain... Swayam aakash mein nahi udti parantu patang ko utoot Sahara detin hain. Ek baar yadi patang kat Gayi, toh Punha dusri udd sakti hain... Parantu yadi phirki toot Gayi, toh phir insaan Haar jaata hai.

Tum Pandavon ki prerna Ho Panchaali, unka samman Ho. Yadi tum sayyam Haar gayi, toh Pandav shaktiheen hain."
"Tumhaari himmat ko dekhte hue hi ishvar ne iss karya Hetu tumhe Chuna. Kyunki mujhe pata hai tum isse ubhrogi aur Pandavon ko Bhi ubhaarogi."

A slight twinkle appeared in her eye.

"Panchaali utho! Aur Dekho... Bharatvarsha mein kitna adharm... Kitna anayay phaila hua hai. Aur Ek sajag manushya ka yah kartavya hai ki iss Paap, Adhram ko roke aur dharm ki sthapnaa kare."

"Par jab aap hain toh...", she fumbled.
"Nahi Sakhi!", he taunted.
" Mera karya Keval maargdarshan hai,karya toh manushya ko swayam karna padta hai!"

"Yadi tum aaj chup rahi, toh nahi iss sansaar ka udhhar hoga aur naahi dharm ki punah sthaapna. Toh jaago Panchali aur lado iss adharm ke khilaaf aur aapne jeevan ke udeshya ko safal karo."

A new wave of energy swept through her as she rose. Rose from the darkness, from anger, towards the light of a new dawn.

Krishna continued playing his flute. And magically, all the lamps got illuminated in the room. It was time for a new beginning, a new era of peace, hope and righteousness. As Draupadi moved out of her room, Krishna smiled to himself.

"Mera Vachan hain Panchaali, tumhaare apmaan ka pratishod Hokar Rahega. Tumhe nyayay aavashya milega,yah sankalp hai Mera."

Hope it's nice!
Love,
Mahishee.

Edited by Artist_Forever - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Unres
The words, the emotions, the woman being the energy of the universe! Everything is as beautiful, as lovely, as amazing! 😳 👏 👏 Just love it. ❤️ All i can say is, i am honoured to have an os like this dedicated to me.😳 Thank you so much my dear friend! 🤗 I would say i am nothing against you. 😳
Aaj jitna thank you bolun utna kam hai. Love you soo much mahishee! 😳 ❤️ 🤗
Edited by ramya06 - 8 years ago
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mindblowing OS Mahishee👏
Loved the conversation between them⭐️
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This was wonderful! Loved how you brought out the importance of women in our world through Krishna was very nice! Brilliant!
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This...this was just wonderfull!!! I just loved it!!!
First of all, lemme introduce myself... im aanvi, a biiiggg fan of mahabharat. Nd a writer like u!!

Seriously man!! This gave me goosebumps... seriously... i coould imagine it in front my eyes, hear those words!!! I was magical. And u said a million things which we're screaming from the rooftops... whatever... leave it...

I just loved some lines!! Lemme quote it... first of all this one...
...''stree ki shakti sansaar mein sabse sarvopari hota hai. Iss streeshaki ke saamney sabhi natmastak hai. Streeian toh patang udaate samay phirki ki tarah hoti hai...'' this para reallly stole my heart!! the emotions in tgis os is just touching!!
Hope tht we'll get much more writings lyk this from u!!

With loads of Love,
Anu
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Saishree97 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wonderful OS mahishee! 
first of all u very well portrayed the depth of draupadi's emotions!❤️
and the importance of the women's courage! woww! explained it very well!

mind blowing mahishee!😃

@ramya congrats for completing 1 year on IF!😃
8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Mahishree, I am Navika!
This OS is so beautiful, thank you for PMing me. I am glad I read it.
The best part about this OS is it's simplicity. The words are simple yet powerful and the way Krishna urges Draupadi out of her gloom, is absolutely beautiful. The part is so empowering, that it became convincing and hence it was given that Draupadi move towards A New Beginning.
It was absolutely lovely, and I hope you write more on the Mahabharat forum😃
Keep up the good work!👏

And Ramya, a hearty congratulations on completing one year on IF! I am so glad to have come across you and spoken to you over chat!🤗
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya06

Unres
The words, the emotions, the woman being the energy of the universe! Everything is as beautiful, as lovely, as amazing! 😳 👏 👏 Just love it. ❤️ All i can say is, i am honoured to have an os like this dedicated to me.😳 Thank you so much my dear friend! 🤗 I would say i am nothing against you. 😳
Aaj jitna thank you bolun utna kam hai. Love you soo much mahishee! 😳 ❤️ 🤗

Ramya di🤗

Thank you so so much!
Awww

I am lucky to have a friend like you... Love you!😳
Ahn, that's not true. You are always always better than me😳

My pleasure to write it, for you❤️
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Mindblowing OS Mahishee👏