TOI:Dipika Kakar aka Simar annoyed with a stalker

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
TNN

Dipika aka Simar of 'Sasural Simar Ka' is quite irritated with a stalker fan of hers. Though celebrities love meeting their fans but a few of them cross their limits to annoy celebs.

Recently, Dipika Kakar had to deal with one such fan. This particular person, visited the sets of 'Sasural Simar Ka' to meet Dipika. Said to be her huge fan, he started harassing her later by sending constant messages and calling her throughout the day.

While talking to an online entertainment portal, Dipika shared, "A media person brought this boy on the sets without my permission. He was a little weird as he was not speaking. Also, he had got a girl along with him who was speaking on his behalf, which was irritating." She also said, "He had brought me 3-4 gifts, I accepted one as a token of respect but things did not stop there. After he left, he began to continuously message and call me. After I blocked his number, he started calling me from different numbers."

Dipika, who is really upset about this whole incident, is thinking of filing an FIR against him.