Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iPriyalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Angela_Grokes

You'll not get a good show now. They are all regressive crap these days. Try Sarabhai VS Sarabhai. 

I have watched first few episodes of Quantico, good series it is. So many people talk about GoT that it gets a bit tedious at times. 😆

Ah yes! I love bed time reading. When the room is cool, you are free of all the irritation you had to endure throughout the day and you mood is just right. You can feast on a good book for hours, without feeling sleepy. And if the book is not good, you might want to sleep early. In both cases, a win-win situation. Lol.. 😆

What is Sarabhai VS Sarabahi about?

You need to watch all the other episodes of Quantico as well. It's too good and in the next 3 episodes they'll be revealing the terrorist... Dying of curiosity.

Hahaha yeah bed time reading is just another thing. Too comfortable and relaxing. BTW what is your favourite book?
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iPriyalicious

What is Sarabhai VS Sarabahi about?

You need to watch all the other episodes of Quantico as well. It's too good and in the next 3 episodes they'll be revealing the terrorist... Dying of curiosity.

Hahaha yeah bed time reading is just another thing. Too comfortable and relaxing. BTW what is your favourite book?

Sarabhai VS Sarabhai was a popular show on StarOne it was a situational comedy about a family where the mom in law and daughter in law fight a lot. It was hilarious! 👏😆

Wow. I watch the first three episodes. And it seemed like Priyanka's character, Alex was only the terrorist. I think I need to watch ahead.

My favourite books would be Persuasion by Jane Austen and the HP series by JK Rowling. Masterpieces. They are not only fantastic reads but also teach you things. 👏

Which is your favourite book?
iPriyalicious thumbnail

Sarabhai VS Sarabhai was a popular show on StarOne it was a situational comedy about a family where the mom in law and daughter in law fight a lot. It was hilarious! 👏😆

Wow. I watch the first three episodes. And it seemed like Priyanka's character, Alex was only the terrorist. I think I need to watch ahead.

My favourite books would be Persuasion by Jane Austen and the HP series by JK Rowling. Masterpieces. They are not only fantastic reads but also teach you things. 👏

Which is your favourite book?

Ok I'll try Sarabhai VS Sarabhai as soon as i get some free time.
Yes dear go and watch Quantico it's F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C.
My fav books are Khaled Hosseini's ones and all Sidney Sheldon books. And there's a book I particuarly loved which is The Picture Of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde.
Edited by iPriyalicious - 8 years ago
Angela_Grokes thumbnail

Ok I'll try Sarabhai VS Sarabhai as soon as i get some free time.
Yes dear go and watch Quantico it's F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C.
My fav books are Khaled Hosseini's ones and all Sidney Sheldon books. And there's a book I particuarly loved which is The Picture Of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde.

Try it. You might like it,
I will definitely catch it once vacations start.

Oscar Wilde is liked on Goodreads.

Do you follow Goodreads for book reviews? I find it quite a good one.
iPriyalicious thumbnail

Try it. You might like it,

I will definitely catch it once vacations start.

Oscar Wilde is liked on Goodreads.

Do you follow Goodreads for book reviews? I find it quite a good one.

Angela you need to explain me what Goodreads is first lol.
Angela_Grokes thumbnail

Angela you need to explain me what Goodreads is first lol.

This is goodreads.
http://www.goodreads.com

Every reader's dream. A place where people share book recommendations and discuss it. There are lists of books and lot more. 😆

What is you favourite genre?
iPriyalicious thumbnail

This is goodreads.

http://www.goodreads.com

Every reader's dream. A place where people share book recommendations and discuss it. There are lists of books and lot more. 😆

What is you favourite genre?

OMG thanks for the link Angela! I'll just check it and tell you how I find it.
BTW I always wanted a website where people could just recommend me good books, I never found a decent one. 
This forum is quite a desert, people hardly visit it. So I'll just check out Goodreads.
Do you have to create an ID to accede?
iPriyalicious thumbnail
and Angela my favourite genre has to be thriller. I've always loved it. Detective novels are good too. 
Then I love every realistic novel.
What about you?
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
My fav author ,I indeed have a big list but Agatha remains my fav forever ,I love the suspense element in her work