Newbie Sneha Jain to enter Krishnadasi

therealsparyan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
A new entry is all set to create turmoil in Aradhya (Sana Amin Sheikh) and Aryan's (Shravan Reddy) life in the TV show Krishnadasi. Sneha jain, who has featured in a few commercials, has been finalised to play Aryan's school friend Poorvi. She returns to his life after 12 years and is attracted to him. Sneha confirms, "I will be opposite Aryan. A bubbly and positive character, she will eventually turn negative after falling in love with Aryan." Here's to more twists and turns in the show
Edited by AryanKarthik - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

therealsparyan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leenuguru

Can anyone post her pic

soniadutta thumbnail
Omg ...I hate love triangles 
Erasa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sonali jaffar writter hai toh yeh obivious hai triangleRE MUST.
manny136 thumbnail
So sanas hint was right obviously rao n family will try to hook aryan up with this girl but destiny has other plans or should i say kumu has other plans lol the actress basically gave away the plot lol aryan is gonna start realizing his feelings especially if the turning aaru into a kd thing starts.
shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nahin..
why why why... i don't wanna turn it into typical show.. more than that now how will i watch in in front of my dad where i tease him if he see any bengali show with 2 women 1 man... now he will make my 10:30 to 11 pm miserable.
-Cinderella- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Damnnn!!😡
Already the TRP's r Low Plus the Channel Not at all Promoting the show at all...not on Twitter, FB or Insta or any News, Buzz,Intvws  or on location videos...Nothing at all!!
And now this...Love Triangle!!
I hate Love triangles
💔😭
 I just started to addicted to the show!! I really don't now what to do now...I hate watching love triangles!! DisappointedI!! All shows turn out to be typical!!😕
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
me too dont want triangles... we just started to get proper AaRa... hope we get more aara... strong n passionate... 😉

tfs 🤗
Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
@ AryanKarthik
Thanks dear for posting her pic
ssbn_siddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aren't there enough villians in the show that CVs have added one more to the list. Frankly speaking there is no need for any love triangles in this show. The basic plot is so strong that adding all such stories will simply take away the interest of viewers from the show. I hope CVs stick to the basic plot. 
Thanks for sharing the article.😊