Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I felt for laxman yesterday... He may have used some wrong words or his timing may have been wrong...but all he said was his bhabi needs a shelter... She is a woman n the forest is full of danger.. Being their kul wadhu, it's their duty to safeguard her

Laxman was right in what he said but Sita was also not wrong. In that moment, she felt like a burden due to her gender and anyone would be offended in Sita's place. She misunderstood laxman but she reacted like any other person would. I feel both laxman and Sita were wrong here. She failed to see his real intentions and he failed to voice his worry in a less direct way.
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xPalkix

Laxman was right in what he said but Sita was also not wrong. In that moment, she felt like a burden due to her gender and anyone would be offended in Sita's place. She misunderstood laxman but she reacted like any other person would. I feel both laxman and Sita were wrong here. She failed to see his real intentions and he failed to voice his worry in a less direct way.

Her words were not wrong , but her expressions and in the tone with which she said was infact very poor . That scene needed better direction
asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yesterday episode was not Ramayan I felt I was watching some 21 century movie were heroine ka suddenly chot lagti and then hero utha leta baho mai than look look hawa hawa for me Ram and Sita are divine couple not usual couple who do such cheesy stuff and why the cvs of SKR bring women empowerment issue in each and every thing😡convo between Lakshman and Sita was irritating neither Lakshman was like this nor Sita. 🤢Not only me my parents were also dissapointed from yesterday's episode.👎🏼
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shivam...

Her words were not wrong , but her expressions and in the tone with which she said was infact very poor . That scene needed better direction

Similarly, Laxman too could have said this at another time or in a better way. Both were at fault IMO.
I agree with you but I personally feel that her reaction was justified. People easily get offended and react in a rush without understanding the true meaning. And Laxman too is outspoken and says things in the moment so neither are right or wrong tbh

I think that scene was quite realistic though.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Some of you have told about blame on woman. If you had read my post carefully you would have known I was not talking about blame.I was talking about safety. Knowledge to be safe. If you feel you have the knowledge to keep yourself safe who is stopping you. But the lack of knowledge can put you as well as your near ones in danger. It is not about lakshman rekha it is about observing surroundings and taking precautions. I use block heels always. Because I travel in bus.if someone tries to misbehave I use my heels harshly on his feet. I have compass and pin in my front portion of handbag.I have used them liberally based on situation. I don't raise voice or ask help in a crowded bus.But I know to deal with it.I am only asking girls to have that knowledge. You can't change world.But you can keep yourself safe
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said. I agree with everything you said!
I think soon she will realize their are times when she can lecture about gyaan, and their are times when she herself should follow requests and not do what she thinks right (like following the dear and getting trapped in raavans plan). The reality when and how it does hit her, will hit her hard.
Hopefully lakshman and ram get to her on time and maybe then she will realise independence is fine, but having help when needed is ok.
fan_3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitag

Yesterday episode was not Ramayan I felt I was watching some 21 century movie were heroine ka suddenly chot lagti and then hero utha leta baho mai than look look hawa hawa for me Ram and Sita are divine couple not usual couple who do such cheesy stuff and why the cvs of SKR bring women empowerment issue in each and every thing😡convo between Lakshman and Sita was irritating neither Lakshman was like this nor Sita.🤢Not only me my parents were also dissapointed from yesterday's episode.👎🏼

true...even I could not digest that filmy scene of ramji carrying sitaji in his arms...I mean their love and concern for each other can be shown in a better way as it has been shown before...its ramayan not some stupid 80's movie 😡 🤔
Shivam... thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

Similarly, Laxman too could have said this at another time or in a better way. Both were at fault IMO.
I agree with you but I personally feel that her reaction was justified. People easily get offended and react in a rush without understanding the true meaning. And Laxman too is outspoken and says things in the moment so neither are right or wrong tbh

I think that scene was quite realistic though.

That whole scene was out of place and irritating

Neither Laxman was Right nor Was Sita , and specially Sita's tone of speaking , very rude.
Shivam... thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan_3

true...even I could not digest that filmy scene of ramji carrying sitaji in his arms...I mean their love and concern for each other can be shown in a better way as it has been shown before...its ramayan not some stupid 80's movie 😡 🤔

Even The timing of that scene was also very improper

I mean , just a day back , Rama has received the news of his father's death , and the next day he is indulged in Romance.

Edited by Shivam... - 8 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys can we please stay with the topic on the thread. I would really appreciate it