Vasu's Realisation!! - OS

leonjay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

This is continuation of Thahaan realization II' where both are at KK land and accepted their love and Thapki remembers Vasu's hatred.

PN:

In these three months time, Ds accepted Shraddha as his wife, since he realized however he stalked Thapki, she won't become his.  So making the best of his situation. Shraddha and Dhruv goes to parties and enjoy.  Vasu was happy  that they were together until they returned back home in drunken state. She stops Shraddha and questions her. Shraddha in drunk state insults Vasu and warns her not come in her way. The shocked Vasu still not believing her Shraddha can be like this, questions her further. Irritated shraddha blurts what are all the things she done to get married to Ds and become his wife.

Vasu was so broken. But she could not say anything to anyone, since most of the incidents she is also  involved with Shraddha,  her truth will come out.  And everyone especially her son will hate her. She can not bear that.

The days goes, whenever Vasu tries to prove Shraddha is doing something wrong,  Shraddha makes, it is Vasu who behaves harshly with her. Everyone advises Vasu. Now Vasu could not bear her son is married to a selfish woman. All the time she cries without other's awareness. Now she realized Thapki's goodness and regretted to bring Shraddha in the house.

Thahaan returned back to PN after three months. Bihaan is so happy to be back and Thapki is determined to deal with Vasu. They continue to bicker with each other, hand holding with eye lock and as usual with open door and all to hear. 

VASU FALLS ILL:

With inner anguish Vasu one day faints. She is hospitalized. The doctors do check-up and find her bone-marrow is malfunctioning. So she needs a bone-marrow transplant. Bauji, Bihaan, Dhruv and Thapki all was willing to donate theirs. Doctor advices against Bauji and take others sample for it. 

Nurse : Your son's bone-marrow is perfectly matches you, the the other guy's and that girl's are not matching. 

Nurse informs Vasu and Bauji that bone marrow suiting with her son Bihaan. When Vasu denies Bihaan as her son and asking about Dhruv's , nurse says blood relation has more chances of matching. The way it matches proves they are blood related, whereas Dhruv's blood group shows he could not be their's son.

Vasu calls her mad. Bauji sends her out. And after asking her forgiveness, he says actually Ds is not their son, their son actually died, since she was so weak and could not bear shock, he gave her Ds, who is an orpan, to her.

(Vasu closes her eyes. She could not bear the thought of Ds as someone's child. Within an hour she looked very old and tired woman)

Bauji as usual not understanding her expression continues , you know Bihaan can be our child really, becos when Ds was a kid, we had a child which died on birth?  Well the child did not die immediately but doctor said he won't survive a week. So I lied to you that he is dead, so that you don't hope and wait for him to live.  Next day when I went to see him, the doctor said the child was dead and took away by a nurse. Perhaps that child did not die. It is alive. Whenever I see Bihaan, I remember our child, if he is alive he must be of Bihaan's age. The way he behaves reminds me of my childhood. That is why Ma is so fond of him. Perhaps he is our child only. What do you think?'

Before Vasu could utter a word, like on cue, everyone barges inside the room. Bihaan , who is most worried, comes and hugs her. Vasu's eyes filling with tears.

Bihaan: Ma, don't worry. Everything will be fine. Doctor said I could give what you needed. You will be fine.  

Vasu faints. Operation happens. The entire family returns home on the same day itself, and all are hale and healthy by morning. DNA reports confirmed Bihaan is actually Vasu's child.

Bauji: See I told you Vasundraji, our son returned to us having our name, our love and loves us very much. What more we want? 

Vasu: Why don't we say the truth to Bihaan? 

Bauji: No Vasundraji, it will create more pain only. There is no need, since Bihaan is already adopted by us. As you love both of them equally why to make a turmoil with this truth?

Vasu agrees to him silently turning her head away.(If a rock is kept on her heart, she would not have felt this much pain, rejecting her own son, paining him and cherishing an orpan).

Bihaan and Thapki in their room.

Bihaan: Thapki, you know I am so glad I was able to repay Ma for all she did to me. 

Thapki: Yes Bihaan, Ma's blood in you and your bone marrow is in Ma's blood. Now you both are blood related you know.

Bihaan: Thapki, my jaan, you know whenever you praise Ma, my heart melts for you.

Thapki: Of course I know, The way to your heart is not stomach but your Ma. 

They both sigh dreamily.

Morning:

Dhruv: Ma, I am in trouble. There is a law-suit. I have to pay 50 lacks. Please arrange it.

Vasu (stunned, thinking you want us to come on road): Hmm. You said you don't approve your father's way of earning money. But you established your channel with his money only. Now you want more money from him? How can I ask him?

Dhruv: Yes mom. But whenever I needed anything I asked you only. So perhaps?

Vasu: Dhruv I don't think it is right to ask money from him. How long you are going to depend on him? I want my son to be independent.  When possible, return the money to your father which he   gave you for your company. Now think other possibility. I don't want beg money for my son. Whatever your father  earned should be his and Bihaan's, since Bihaan follows him. Right?

Dhruv: Yes Ma, you are right.

PS: Thapki is preparing morning tiffin, Dhruv is sitting at dining table, Bihaan is leaving the house urgently. Vasu asks Thapki, what about tiffin. 

Thapki: Ma, only one plate is ready. Please give this to Dhruv Sir. For Bihaan, I will give him, when he comes back.

Vasu takes the plate and goes straight past Dhruv and stops Bihaan and forcefully feeding him and saying no work is more important than goddess of food.

Dhruv: Ma, my tiffin?

Vasu: It is not ready yet. Why don't you eat at canteen as usual?  You know Bihaan does not eat anything outside house. So...

Dhruv shrugs and leaves. Bihaan's eyes filled with tears, Thapki's eyes also filled with tears, Vasu feeds Bihaan fondly and thinking she will get her son's right in this home. No one else can steal it. Afterall , she is a mother, who can do anything for her son.(Only son is changed, not Vasu)

(About Sharuv, they also live happily painting the town. Vasu is least bothered what they were doing)

PPS:  I am really sucker for happy ending...😃.(and I am not able to short much more than this).

Edited by leonjay - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyali99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice one jaya 🤗
but i doubt vasu will ever become like this 
anyways..had a good time reading it 😳
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
After reading all,only one word escaped my mouth- awww! Vasu is so good and cute here, I don't know whether it was your intention to make her cute, but in the last part, I did find her cute. The way she fed him and least bothered for Dhruv😆 
Awesome!👏
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice one
But I won't expect this to be on the show and even in that situztion she is ignoring one son so she isn't a good mom and never will be
Neha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😃Good one jaya, good we have another writer here...
i even find this vasu evil
good to read that ds has moved on n shradha showing her true colours to vasu.
iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jayaa 👏👏
my girl it was really amazing to read tho vasu will never change but no tax on dreaming!😆
this OS is really wow ! 👏
continue writing more! 🤗❤️
manaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wai this, idea of interchange of son is wao wao.. love this.
leonjay thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyali99

nice one jaya 🤗

but i doubt vasu will ever become like this 
anyways..had a good time reading it 😳

Thanks and sorry I am replying this late when you wanted to quit.
leonjay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dplee

It's mind blowing Jaya!!

Thanks Dplee. I completely forgot to write answer back until 'Angel' our new writer, made a post on this.

I feel guilty that I am not responding to you story writers. But I don't read any FF/ TS/ OS.  Becos our writers story will be far better than what we are seeing on screen. I don't want to be disheartened with on screen story. 

About my writing, no one will want to see that onscreen, no one will steal it.  It  was to let out my frustration. I am sure it would not reflect any of you writers.

Best of luck for your writing.

leonjay thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaSanForLife

After reading all,only one word escaped my mouth- awww! Vasu is so good and cute here, I don't know whether it was your intention to make her cute, but in the last part, I did find her cute. The way she fed him and least bothered for Dhruv😆 

Awesome!👏

Thanks Sana.

CUTE? I did not intent to make her cute. If you find her cute, then you must be crazy about Bihaan.