Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitrit95 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
till next buzz we have to just wait i realy hope she gets a good show hopefully a short one like 50 episodes so that it will not be trp controled anyway till then i will just watch kokila n  gopi vahu love story its good realy
Zeffy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

BMing  until i'll have to come back and stalk this finished thread 😆

Hola Z just saw your hi in last thread .Yes its very much ainee :P 

Heya Aninee, I was tempted to address you as Onepound ji, not going to lie. 😆

So are you excited for Sanaya's performance this weekend? 
Edited by zeffy2k2 - 8 years ago
SanayakiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This long boring wait frustrating me to the core
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Tomorrow is the performance. Tomorrow is the performance.

Ok its Rangeela and i should keep my expectations low. If she is hosting the best show her appearance is likely to be quite late . Damn, i dont want to sit through all those snakes n ghosts awards. Online or TV, confused.

Hope this thread is the lucky one which will bring us new show news.
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
And life gives surprises when we least expect them 😛 

Hola to everyone here and thanks a million for sharing the updates, pics and WU of the 'new' segment of sanaya  🤗

Just when i get busy and think that besides GPA there may not be anything to see her in , we have this cute and  'adorably adorable' segment popping in and My God does it make me smile or what 😛😳 Gosh she is such a show stealer even without trying that i cant help but like her a little more with every segment that I see of her's. ❤️ She looked downright pretty and I loved the 'summerish' pink dress that she wore. And those heels are to die for. 😃 And i dont know if its just me or does Mohit look absolutely dashing in all the wedding and post wedding segments and interviews, including this one. 👍🏼 Monaya  make the saying come true that spouses pick traits from each other and the way they are 'conscious and in sync' to each other's presence is just so naturally adorable. 😊 I am so happy that sanaya has found such a nice partner and may God bless them always. 😳 

Moving onto the segment, well I dont really know the other actors who were there in the interview but whatever i read and understood made me happy. For one sanaya has such cheerful and jovial friends to keep her company and also glad to see her with a whole new bunch of people and its lovely to see that she has bonded so well with the people from the fraternity.  No wonder she is loved by them all 😛. Thoroughly enjoyed the bits and Ridhi and her hubby looked nice too. 😳 

Eagerly waiting to catch sanaya on GPA, whatever comes our way is welcome and then hopefully we will get more rumors n news to keep us going. 😃 

Once again thanks everyone for the updates and congrats on the new thread. 🤗
A big 'hello' to all my friends here. Have been meaning to stay put and chat up but life has not been too kind. Hope to catch ya all soon 🤗 

Edited by Fe-en-Dios - 8 years ago
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on new thread.. hope to get good news in this thread
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: luminescence

Suyash!! Heyyy! Long time :D This was when she and the gang met up for Raquesh Vahisht's marathi movie (Vrundavan)'s premiere yesterday! The pics and video links have been posted on the previous thread! Here you go!

Pics start from around page 136 :D

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4581791&TPN=137

Edit- Aineee! Long time 🤗 Hope you're well <33

Thank you so much. 🤗
._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guinea thumbnail