||~OneShot~|| Tired. ||

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Read Slowly.

I felt for Sumo, I truly did. ❀️

I cannot make appreciation and analysation posts very well, so I am conveying my feelings the best I could.

I wonder mom. I wonder what it would have been like if you and dad had not died

I wonder if you would still comb my hair hurriedly and tie them in pigtails before I left for school?

I wonder if you would have still pulled my ears for hiding inside the cupboard again. I remember how worried you were that I would suffocate.

I wonder whether dad would have taught me how to tie my shoe laces?

Or if you would still lay me down to sleep, singing songs from the movies you watched in childhood.

Or dad would have read me the story of Cinderella the millionth time.

I always fascinate that I had a smaller brother whom I would annoy. Steal his toys and tease him.

I missed you a lot ma, I missed a lot of experiences we could have shared together.

I missed having you laugh at me when my roti turned out to be a weird shape.

I missed having you there to pat my back and nurse me back to health when I was sick.

I still miss stealing your makeup and secretly trying it on.

I miss the feeling of your hugs, your warmth, and your scent.

I missed having someone take me to the parent teacher meeting. I am tired of collecting my own report cards ma. I am also tired of the sympathy looks everyone gives me when they learn that I have no parents.

I am tired of crying into my pillow every night. I am tired of learning to cook by myself. Tired of learning to drive a car by myself.

I am so tired ma.

I miss you and dad so much. But you guys left me so long ago; all I have of you is my memories. Which have started to fade.

I am so afraid ma. Your face gets blurry every time I try to recollect you. I have to look at a photo of yours to remember now.

I have so little of you to remember now ma.

You are fading away from me.

I am so scared of your face becoming a complete blur because that would mean I am now truly alone in this world.

Please stay in my memories forever ma.

-Your Suman.

Appreciation is welcome. Constructive criticism too.😊

Edited by Sanika. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So beautifully written.
Today's episode was outstanding..
Each and every scene of ShraMan had a meaning..
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Resss

#NeedToSleep #SleeplessNights #Shraman

Unress

Omg omg omg

*bookmarked*

SaniπŸ€—

Love you for this πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Such a beautiful piece of work

πŸ‘

Damn it's awesome yaar ⭐️ πŸ˜‰ Edited by --fero-- - 8 years ago
TeriKhamoshiyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awwh. This was so freaking good. If this is the only way you feel you can convey your thoughts about the show, please do so EVERY DAY. πŸ€— (πŸ˜†)
Woman. You got my emotions going again. Just watched the episode. And literally I cried. Like it was just beautiful.

And than this. β€οΈ

So beautiful. I love the progression of the piece. From her recalling all the moments that could have been to this subtle but gradual shift to her feeling as if even the memories that she has are slowly being lost. And that would only worsen the pain of losing her parents. 

Because all she is these memories. 

Losing those would bring a finality to that pain which no one is ever ready to accept regardless of how long it might be. 

You expressed her emotions so well. Like I REALLY loved that gradual shift from the beginning to the end. The end just broke my heart though. And probably if I had to pinpoint my favorite part of the OS, it would be that ending. 

Beautiful OS Sanika. πŸ€—

Edited by beauty14 - 8 years ago
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: mineforever

So beautifully written.
Today's episode was outstanding..
Each and every scene of ShraMan had a meaning..

Thank you so much.
@bold- I know! They just manage to completely bowl everyone over. ❀️
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG hormones have me crying none stop. This is beautifully put. The emotions flow so well. Simple lovely x
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: beauty14

Awwh. This was so freaking good. If this is the only way you feel you can convey your thoughts about the show, please do so EVERY DAY. πŸ€— (πŸ˜†)

I am tired everyday πŸ˜† I tired today too, but today's episode just won my heart ❀️
Woman. You got my emotions going again. Just watched the episode. And literally I cried. Like it was just beautiful.

And than this. β€οΈ

So beautiful. I love the progression of the piece. From her recalling all the moments that could have been to this subtle but gradual shift to her feeling as if even the memories that she has are slowly being lost. And that would only worsen the pain of losing her parents. 

Because all she is these memories. 

Losing those would bring a finality to that pain which no one is ever ready to accept regardless of how long it might be. 

You expressed her emotions so well. Like I REALLY loved that gradual shift from the beginning to the end. The end just broke my heart though. And probably if I had to pinpoint my favorite part of the OS, it would be that ending. 

Beautiful OS Sanika. πŸ€—

@bold- That is the sad truth. It could be 10 years or even 50, there will always be a part of your being missing. Memories are all that we have and it is a coping mechanism. ❀️
Thank You So Much! Where were you all these days? 
I missed ya ❀️
Also, hugsπŸ€—
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: --fero--

Resss

#NeedToSleep #SleeplessNights #Shraman

Kal pakka unress karna. 
#Ifeelyoubro
#same
#insomniac πŸ˜†
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: EasternViolet.

OMG hormones have me crying none stop. This is beautifully put. The emotions flow so well. Simple lovely x

Hahaha, mine too Preeti, mine too.
Thank you so much πŸ€—
TeriKhamoshiyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sanika.

@bold- That is the sad truth. It could be 10 years or even 50, there will always be a part of your being missing. Memories are all that we have and it is a coping mechanism. ❀️
Thank You So Much! Where were you all these days? 
I missed ya ❀️
Also, hugsπŸ€—

Exactly, I know. Time only teaches you how to cope. The loss remains there. No time can erase the sorrow of that. 
Aww I missed you too. β€οΈ
I've been here and there on the forum but didn't stick around for too long. I really wanted to come on yesterday, but didn't get the chance. I'm on today and finally now that the weekend is coming will be on more. 
Hugs right back at ya.