Mohammad Nazim finds sister in Firoza!

BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
TV actor Mohammad Nazim and Firoza Khan who are currently working together in Saath Nibhana Saathiya as Aham and Kinjal, have formed a special bond in real life and reel life.

Mohammad Nazim is playing the lead and brother of Firoza in this show. Mohammad Nazim says, "I know Firoza from past 5 years and I treat her like my sister. I have 4 sisters in real life and I miss all of them. When I met Firoza she was very friendly and talkative. She used to behave like my sister. From past 5 years we both are celebrating Raksha bandhan."

Nazim shares, "We both believe in God and love. We don't fight with each other and share our secrets with each other. We enjoy and have fun on the sets. The best thing about Firoza is that she is not fake at all. She is blunt. She is very sweet and good hearted."

When asked about the best gift Firoza had gifted him and he gifted Firoza, Nazim says, "Last year on my birthday Firoza gifted me my favourite jacket. I am emotionally attached to her and feel blessed to have a sister like her."

http://www.just-showbiz.com/mohammad-nazim-finds-sister-in-firoza/
Direct link -