Posted: 8 years ago
lovely os hetuu
really destiny has its own game
nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Kuch to hai tujse raabta!!!
A beautiful OS - loved it !!!
She brings him home and then tries to leave as she remembered his words to her but she still comes back for one last look and when she says:"" Raman I m going ,but I don't want to go .Raman please ROK lo mujhe ,main nahi jaana chahti aapko chodkar." Aaahhh so sad and emotional!!!😭
And then just as if he heard her he holds her hand tight and does not let go!!!!

Both have a most peaceful night's sleep after a long time!!!

He sees her when he wakes up and is so shocked and through all those emotions and then he says: "" you were alive then also you were far from me. Mere pass nahi aa sakti thi ".

Saying so he looked at her ,she opened her mouth to speak something but he again started speaking " aati bhi kaise ,Maine itna kuch Jo bol diya tha ".

At least he admits this - as it's true how could she come back!?!?!?!?!

Finally they shared their sadness together on loosing their little angel!!!!😭😭
And talked through everyting and shared all their sad moments!!!!!

A brilliant OS - looking forward to more!!!!
Thank you so much for the pm!!!
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Superb os hetvi
luvd it
ishu's love was indeed vry strong which brought him back to her where he actually belonged
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Ishita said correct that they r bind by destiny
Loved ishra
They r cute and adorable

agm1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It turned out really well dii
It's true that it's all about ur destiny
I guess even raman loved her since forever but he took a longgg tym to understand 
They r really adorable 
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
such a lovely OS hetvi...
they were destined together..they met again n raman too fell in love with her...he confessed...so romantic..
loved it!
akriti154 thumbnail
hello lovelies...
m here again with an OS
firstly i wish hetvi a very happy b'day may god grant all your wishes

here's my b'day gift to you i hope you like it
the song i have used was suggested by nida
here it goes TU CHAHIYE 😊

R-kya yaar mihir aur kitna time lagega
(mihir how long it is gonna take)
he said glancing at his watch
M-just two minutes bhai mihika will be here any moment...plzzz
mihir requested him
R-hmm we are waiting for her since half an hour n don't know where this madam is roaming making us wait here
M-don't say this bhai...she had gone to pick her cousin from airport she's just arrived from mumbai n wants to meet me...plz bhai don't be angryy...for me
R-ya whatever
idiot madrasis...no sense of time he muttered under his breath
M-finally there she is
said mihir but raman didn't look up from his phone busy in playing candy crush
mihika n ishita reached the table n mimi shared a hug mihika introduced ishita n both greeted each other
I-hii
her melodious voice made him ignore his game n look up to see the beautiful face who was the owner of such voice he saw a beautiful girl dressed in a simple blue knee length dress smiling at him
he forwarded his hand for a handshake
R-hiii m raman...his brother
he said flashing his most charming smile at her
mimi were surprised at his behaviour he had never been so polite even with mihika but ishita was not known to the fact so she shook hands with him n greeted him
the four of them settled down n ordered something
mimi were talking n sometimes ishita was asking mihir something but raman was all quiet he was too busy studying ishita n her facial features...her innocent eyes could captivate anyone's heart her cute little gestures n the twinkle in her eyes when she talked about something she loved didn't go unnoticed by him her long silky here were flowing in the air her lips were tempting him n the mole on her left cheek was like protecting her from all evil eyes

Haal-e-Dil ko sukoon chahiye
Poori ik aarzoo chahiye
Jaise pehle kabhi kuch bhi chaaha nahi
Waise hi kyun chahiye

he smiled at his thoughts while ishita was feeling his gaze on her all the time n when she looked up to meet his eyes the only thing she could see was his deep eyes filled with something she couldn't assess was it love or attraction n his killer smile...she was lost in him too.
soon their food arrived n the four of them enjoyed their meal n soon left the place
at night,ishita was tossing n turning in bed thinking about him the way he was looking at her n she could not help her cheeks reddening the deepest shade of red which was not gone unnoticed by mihika
M-oo...someone's blushing
I-nothing like that miku
M-hmm i can see that...tell na akka who's the reason of this blush?
she said quirking her eyebrows
but ishita just refused it n after a few minutes dared to ask her
I-miku I wanted to ask you something
M-hmm akka
I-actually mihir's brother...raman...I mean...you know
M-bas bas akka m getting it all...so bhai is the reason of this red cheeks of my akka...you like him no
I-may be miku.ya he's handsome n seems to be a nice guy also but...
M-but what akka
I-don't you think miku it's too early for love
M-ohho akka don't you know
pyaar kiya nahi jaata ho jaata hai
dil diya nahin jaata kho jaata hai

(love just happens)
ishita smiled at her drama queen sis n both soon slept off talking n teasing each other

Dil ko teri mojoodgi ka ehsaas yun chahiye
Tu chahiye, tu chahiye
Shaam-o-subah tu chahiye
Tu chahiye.. Tu chahiye..
Har martabaa Tu chahiye

Jitni dafaa.. zidd ho meri
Utni dafaa.. haan, Tu chahiye

Wo o...
Wo oo...

the other side,our romeo was also in similar condition ishita just refused to leave his thoughts still making his crazy heart n mind understand he somehow drifted to sleep

he woke up to the sound of bangles near his ear irritated by the sound,he covered his ear with a pillow but soon felt the pillow being thrown away n his ears rang with a soft n melodious good morning

knowing who it could be,he grabbed her by waist n pulled her on him

R-madam this is not how you wish a good morning...let me teach you

saying so he was about to claim her lips when he felt a sharp pain in his back he opened his eyes n found himself on the floor with a pillow which made him realise that it was his dream he smacked his head with his palm n left for his job of the day with a dreamy smile on his face.

Koi aur dooja kyun mujhe
Na tere siva chahiye
Har safar mein mujhe
Tu hi rehnuma chahiye
Jeene ko bas mujhe
Tu hi meherbaan chahiye

it had been a month since ishra had met n raman was sure about his feelings for her now n so he had decided to confess today

he picked up his phone n called her asking her to meet him in a coffee shop for lunch while he began arranging a beautiful surprise for her

Ho..
Seene mein agar tu dard hai
Na koi dawaa chahiye
Tu lahu ki tarah
Ragon mein rawaan chahiye
Anjaam jo chaahe mera ho
Aagaaz yun chahiye

she arrived at the coffee shop which he had booked exclusively for them n one look at her he was bowled.he felt like falling in love with her all over again

sighing to calm down himself n his raging hormones,he offered her a seat

both settled down n began sipping coffee but before they could talk anything her phone rang

Tu chahiye, tu chahiye
Shaam-o-subah tu chahiye
Tu chahiye.. tu chahiye..
Har martabaa tu chahiye

Jitni dafaa.. zidd ho meri
Utni dafaa.. haan, tu chahiye

Wo o...
Wo oo...

she picked up

I-hii baby...howz my darling doing??

hearing the words baby n darling from her mouth,his heart skipped a beat does she love someone...is she talking to her boyfriend? numerous questions were flooding his mind but he had no option than to keep quiet

I-so tell me when are you coming to me...M missing you so much

hwww...someone is being so naughty these days

no you won't get any kissy on phone...come here n i'll give you loads of kisses but not on phone

she was continuing her blabber while raman was getting irritated

R(st)-strange girl...she's openly talking about kissing her boyfriend in front of me

I-I LOVE YOU TOO MERI JAAN MUUAAAH

raman just choked on his coffee

she kissed her phone n hang up n asked raman if he was alright

R-ya m fine...so you have a boyfriend hmm

I-no...m very much single

R-then who's this baby of yours??????

I-oh he's my sis vandita's son shravu actually we both share a good bond n m here since a month so i was missing him

raman sighed in relief hearing this

R(st)-kya raman kya soch raha tha tu ye to bachcha nikla...chl beta ab jaldi propose kar de warna koi uda ke le jayega teri rani ko aur to coffee hi pite reh jayega

(thank god she was talking to her nephew only...i think i should propose her soon now.or else someone will take her away n i'll be left sipping coffee)

Mere zakhmon ko teri chhuan chahiye
Meri shamma ko teri agan chahiye
Mere khwaab ke aashiyane mein tu chahiye
Main kholun jo aankhein sirhane bhi tu chahiye

so mustering all the courage,he took her hand in his bend on his knees n began

socha aaj bata doon ke kya chupa hai dil me mere

kar doon bayaan haal-e-dil

kya pata meri chahat ka sila kuch is kadar jaye mujhe mil

ke wo aaye meri zindagi me le ke naye sawere

"Miss Ishita Iyer...i know you are very much single but now i want to change it...i want you to be soon to be Mrs.Raman Bhalla...i know i may not be a perfect guy...but i promise you that i will be you friend when you need one,your mother when you need care, your mentor when you need guidence, your teddy when you need a hug,your pillow in your sleep,your strength when you need support,your husband to protect you,your lover to shower love, your baby when you need one n we can bring more babies for you if you want...all I know is i have fallen so madly,badly n totally in love with you that i cannot think of anything else than you n i promise to cherish you as my most priced posession till my last breath"

I LOVE YOU ISHITA...will you be mine forever

ishita was happily surprised at such proposal she bend down at his level n looking deeply in his eyes spoke

aaj aaye na yakeen kismat pe meri

lage paaye dono jahaan paa ke chahat teri

I LOVE YOU TOO RAMAN😊

(my poems...my buddy sukanksha n nafisa think i should write my poems in some of my stories...so do let me know if you want me to do that if my readers would be interested,i will add my poems in my new story yeh raaste hai pyaar ke)

Tu chahiye, tu chahiye
Shaam-o-subah tu chahiye
Tu chahiye.. tu chahiye..
Har martabaa tu chahiye

both smiled n joined their foreheads in the same position hugging each other tightly she kissed his cheek softly while raman helped her get up n both celebrated their love feeding each other her favourite cake in their own way😉

THE END
so that's all...
let me know what you think about it...positive n negative both comments are welcome😊
Edited by akriti154 - 8 years ago
akriti154 thumbnail
updated an os
have a look
Edited by akriti154 - 8 years ago