Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

1) Ok I will ask in simple what is LIFE…

Well according to me life is a game meaning anything can happen in life 

what should be the main goal for life…

the main goal fo life sud be to live it to the fullest w/o doins anything bad

2) Is it earning and running after money…

ummm....that one i don't no soo much about😕😳

3) Being nice and good or what

...being nice because u alwayz want to be nice to ppl....like treat others as u wud want to be treated

4) Is money every thing.(I know most will tell yes) but does worries don't surround who is rich...

nope....money is def not evrything...because even a rich person cud have many problems...rite now i feel lke i cud be middle class...being rich isn't all that exciting

5) Can a person live without tension or worries....

nope...i def think u need to have atleast some woories in ur life tp experience it to the fullest....u need to hav tention an stress to really experience u life....plus w/o stress an tention ur life wud be...nothing

great discussion!

njoyed answering them😊

--Rachna😳

jingi thumbnail
"life is an open road"
life is an open book.A book which is open for all to read but very precious, very costly.If lost very difficult to get it back.
"IT IS NOT IMPORTANT THAT YOU LEAD LIFE IT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAT HOW YOU LEAD IT" TOLEAD A LIFE WORTH EVERYTHING WE NEED TO LIVE IT COMPLETELY ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF LIFE TRY AND DO GOOD TO OTHERS AND BE SELFLESS NOT SELFISH.LIFE IS WORTWHILE ONLY WHEN ONE LIVES FOR OTHERS 😊
kbakshi thumbnail
Life is short. Life is beautiful. Sacrifice your life for the betterment of human being. Love thy neighbor. Love yourself. Have confidence in yourself. Help others. and enjoy,
shikara thumbnail
Life is blending together what you learned and what you were taught and hopefully bleding them together and living them according what priorties seem right to you. Whether its is being a slave to your spouses demands, runnning after money or wasting away doing drugs.
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
life is life...

going through happiness together, sorrow...bad times & good times, everything will go on

life goes on so u should move on...

enjoy ur life while it lasts...be thankful that u r even alive today 😊
nandipandi15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowflake0555

life is life...

going through happiness together, sorrow...bad times & good times, everything will go on

life goes on so u should move on...

enjoy ur life while it lasts...be thankful that u r even alive today 😊

spoken like a try optimist and i agree with every word of that....

life is life....if u look at the many or few happy moments u have u will realize what life is....why we are here is a question that i personally think no one can answer...we all try to answer it religiously or scientifically but do we really know why?....i think being a good human being is the most important thing, its one difficult task but the most important one....we all go about our daily routines but if u stop at one moment in that day and try to see the beauty in that moment, ur entire day is worth it....

"aik pal ke gham zindagi bhar dukh de, aik pal ki khushi har gham mita de....aik pal ki nafrat zindagi bhar yaad rahe, aik pal ka pyaar har nafrat bhula de....."

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
W0wwwwwwwwwww..awesomee topic ahmed bhai 👏 ..i will answer them soonnnnnnnnnnnnn
simply paagal thumbnail
life is different 4 every1,but definitely its oppotunities 4 optimists,nd a misery 4 pessimists,nd at present,an ideal place for sadists
~~RaZ~~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply paagal

life is different 4 every1,but definitely its oppotunities 4 optimists,nd a misery 4 pessimists,nd at present,an ideal place for sadists

👏👏👏

gr8 simply paagal paagal👏
advil thumbnail

Ahmed Bhai.... apka poem lajawab hain....and I must congratulate you-a very nice topic. my replies in blue/red.

Originally posted by: guess_gallery

Was quite depressed on few issues so felt to ask this question here coz I-F is second home😉

1) Ok I will ask in simple what is LIFE… what should be the main goal for life…

Life is a journey where you pass through different destinations like happiness, sadness, joy ,sorrow, success ,failure love, hate, peace,tension etc.

The main goal for life should be to find satisfaction within oneself.It doesn't matter how many pitfalls come in the way, but stick to a path of honesty, sincerety with utmost integrity ...and at the end of the day peace is yours.

2) Is it earning and running after money…

Earning is important to survive and meet life's needs and wants.But job satisfaction is also important. A person should decide what his life's ambition is...lots of money or earning enough to lead a happy and comfortable life with near and dear ones.

3) Being nice and good or what .

Being honest  and sincere is more important.If that honesty is conveyed with nice words nothing like it.

4) Is money every thing.(I know most will tell yes) but does worries don't surround who is rich.

I dont believe money is everything. For me job satisfaction is also of equal importance and also balancing the money earnin part with family obligations so that I dont become a outsider to my own family.

Money can get one materialistic pleasures and luxuries but cannot purchase peace of mind or happiness. Happiness comes from within.A rich man can just be very poor where happiness is concerned and vice versa.

5) Can a person live without tension or worries.

It is almost impossible to not have a few worries or tensions, but a optimistic outlook can help face the situation far more boldly than otherwise.

Cheers,

Ahmed