Nazim Khan or Mohammad Nazim

BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Rucha Hasabnis who played a prominent role of Rashi on Star Plus' beloved show 'Saath Nibhana Saathiya' visitited the set today.
Yes, the lovely lady was overwhelmed with the love and affection she got after coming back on the same set where she started her television journey. Though she is not working in the industry anymore, she made many good friends and hence gave them a surprise visit today.
We contacted Rucha who was on the set and she said, "Hetal Mom (Swati Shah) called me early in the morning stating that everyone is on set and shooting today. And I really wanted to meet all of them from a long time, so here I am with my entire team of SNS. It is like walking down a memory lane, I am revisiting the old wonderful times. And the amazing part is that they also kept the seat vacant for me while having lunch as I had a particular seat booked for me every time."
"I got to meet Vishal Singh after a long time even Baa (Jyotsna Karyekar) as she is rarely shooting. Except for them, I also connected with the directors and entire team after a very long time. So it is an amazing moment to be with your friends on the same set where we all met for the first time," ends Rucha, sharing about her meet with close ones on the set.
Devoleena Bhattacharjee and Nazim khan also posted a memorable momentary picture with her on Instagram.
Indeed, its a flashback moment for all the fans to see Rashi AKA Rucha with the 'Saath Nibhana Saathiya' team...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xLavenderx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
He is mohammad nazim khilji