Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have never felt so sick in my entire lifetime. 
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: siberianpigeon

Now, Pratyusha's death has become he/say just to get some attention. This is so pitiful that people are taking advantage of a tragedy and making it mockery out of for 15 min fame.

when you watch the movie like Fashion and Herione, you realize even funeral is like publicity and media coverage to these people
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Terenaina

when you watch the movie like Fashion and Herione, you realize even funeral is like publicity and media coverage to these people

It abs disgusting and a cheap way to get publicity. Let her loved ones mourn in private.I  would like to give benefit of doubt to people who claim to be her "peers" on some press conference that they had held I heard. I really hope it was genuine to get her justice.Yes, you are right those movies make you realize how people used even such events to get some publicity.It's abs disgusting and sickening. It's entertainment industry so these things are not a big deal for them.This world is too dark and too vicious, so u cannot judge anyone.
Edited by siberianpigeon - 8 years ago
rakhi is a disgusting bitch
bitch: hey dont insult us even we dont stoop so low...
I think all those #JOBLESSJOURNOS knew before hand that this attention seeking wh*re is trying to sensationalise the case..they could have ignored her...but how can they,they have to sell their product #DISGUSTING
Emptyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Rakhi is trending in India from past 5-6 Hours 
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
I guess bigg boss is not as scripted as i thought it would be...Dolly,Ajaz and this Stupid Rakhi are actually Disgusting.

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..FallAndFly..

I guess bigg boss is not as scripted as i thought it would be...Dolly,Ajaz and this Stupid Rakhi are actually Disgusting.

Its even worse in real the way they show in bb house.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Many people i know (online and offline) used to say that rakhi is "honest" "mooh-phat" and her heart is in the right place, when the rest of us used to point to her vulgar, fame seeking tactics ... this is honesty ? making a mockery of a dead girl
This press conference was so funny. Lol

r.i.p pratyusha!
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Emptyheart

Rakhi is trending in India from past 5-6 Hours 

Mission accomplished then. She hasn't seen a controversy off late. She needed to have one to avoid being forgotten by people. And she used someone's death to show her histrionics. Shameful. But god is watching. Karma will hit her back.