Stolen Kisses #1: On The Run || A ShraMan OS/Drabble Series

AajKuchMatBolna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello beautiful people, thank you once again for such a great response to my OS (His Woman, Her Man), I feel so accepted! Thank you once again ❀️

After today's episode & seeing possessive Shravan, again my mind started wandering. The way he was telling Suman to stay away from Verma was just so adorable but also hot! God I love possessive yet gentlemanly guys, and Shravan just hits the checklist off like none other. πŸ˜³

So here I am, with a OS/Drabble series of ShraMan's potential "encounters" in the future πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†, slightly mischievous encounters at that. They will be unrelated encounters, in different locations/situations where I feel like an interesting scenario could be presented for our Lawyer & his Entrepreneur girlfriend ❀️. Different situations but still 100% ShraMan and only ShraMan ❀️

Stolen Kisses #1: On The Run 

(OS)

This was just great, it was the middle of the night, and forget his bed, he wasn't even in his god damn house right now. All because of his ingenious client, Sumo.

After getting crushed by him in the first hearing, Khosla had come over to "threaten him"...like honestly this fool. And Shravan was just about done telling him to go take his bullshit and shove it up his ass when this genius Sumo over here completely screwed everything up.

And as a result, on his way to drop her off, their car got attacked by Khosla's dimwits. And he would've again handled the situation, if the genius he was sitting with didn't get out of the car. But once she was out, he knew he couldn't stay seated.

And now, with their car left in the middle of the road, they were on the run from hired hitmen.

Hand in hand, they ran, and he led her to a beaten obscure path that not many people were familiar with. It led a slightly forest-like area, more room for camouflage. 

"Kya kar rahe ho, ghar to uss taraf hai!" She stopped him in his tracks.

"Oh god this genius," he pulled her hand forcing her to keep up the pace with him, "Do you really want to lead those goons to you house?"

"Oh..." she agreed.

"Yeah 'Oh,'" he mocked as he led them further and further into the forest. "Waise bhi yeh sab tumhari vajah se hua hai..." he said, frustrated.

"MERI VAJAH SE?" she sounded appalled.

"Kya zaroorat thi tume Khosla ko court main kehne ki ke 'Jao jo ho sake karlo, mera Shravan kissi se nahi darta!' I was handling him na? I told him to go f**k off, par nahi, you had to go the extra mile with the open challenge and now look where we are! Musibat ko apne sar pe bulane ka bahaut shauk hai na tumhe?"

"Eyy! Just because I'm not saying thing doesn't mean tum bolte hi jao! Maine kya galat kiya, woh tumhe dhamki deh, aur main chup rahoon? I don't know about you but mujhe tumhare self respect ki fikar hai!" She snapped back at him, only to realize what she just said. Still running, he looked to the other side to hide his smirk. She noticed it however and tried to cover it up, "I mean because, you are my lawyer, tum Sumo ko represent kar rahe ho, aur koi reason nahi."

Yeah sure, he said in his head, but decided he didn't want to press the idea any further...for now. "Fir bhi, tumhara yeh zaroorat-se-zyada self-respect ka bhoot tumhare rationalism ko khaa jaata hai kya? And chalo woh teekh hai, lekin jab woh goonde attack karne aaye, tumhe kya zaroorat thi gaadi se utarne ki? Main dial kar raha tha na police ko?"

"Ok Mr. Lawyer, I know tum bohot "intelligent aur rational" ho par kabhi kabhi rules todne padte hai! Law ko apne haathon main lena padta hai! Police aati tab tak toh Ram Ram Satya ho jaata humara! Aur vaise bhi, tumhe koi bhala bura kahe, mujhse suna nahi jaata. Main aisi hi hoon," she finally said with a pout looking at him with her big brown eyes.

He couldn't help but find her reasons endearing. Not knowing how to respond, he decided to just focus on the path ahead.

"Aur waise bhi," she smiled rather proudly, "Maine kya galat kaha, tumne ache se dhulai toh ki thi un gundo ki. Woh toh baaki sab jeep main aaye, issiliye hume bhaagna pad raha hai, if they hadn't sent reinforcement, match toh humare haath main hi thi."

"MATCH? Sumo..." he tried to stay calm. Here they're on the run from goons and she still doesn't seem to understand the severity of the situation they were in. Usse toh yeh cricket match lag raha hai.

Finally he found a large enough tree for them to hide behind. Surprising her with a protective pull, he pinned herself under him as they leaned against the tree, trying to stay hidden from sight.

He instinctively placed one arm around her waist, pressing her form closer to him, and one forearm at her side and against the tree. Perhaps it was his primal male instinct kicking in, he need to feel his mate beside him to be assured she's safe.

Taken aback by this unseen avatar of her childhood friend, she couldn't help but admire the determined gaze in his eyes as he looked around for signs of danger. 

An involuntary smile made its way to her lips, she felt safe with him. Not being able to help herself, she slid her hands behind to his broad back and tightened her grip, resting her face on the one man she knew she could trust her life with. And because of her Vakeel Sahab's height, she fit just perfectly into the crook of his neck.

This caught him off guard and was enough to bring his attention back to the woman in his arms, "Kya hua?" he asked, concerned. He felt her heart beat hard against her chest, if only she could tell him why. "Daro mat," he reassured her, pressing a kiss into her hair, "Main hoon tumhare saath."

Hearing that her eyes grew watery, but for all the right reasons. "I'm not scared. I just felt like hugging you," she explained.

That brought out a silent chuckle from him as looked down into her eyes, with a curious and amused smirk, "While we're on the run from goons who might potentially kill us? Kya timing hai..."

"Mujhe pata hai ki tum mujhe kuch nahi hone doge," she simply answered, not bothering to keep up her pretense of being unaffected anymore.

Before he could respond, they heard a gunshot. Shit they were nearby.

He felt her shudder at the sound and almost instantly soothed her back with the reassurance only he was able to give her. He peaked out from behind the tree to see what was going on.

"Mile woh dono?" He heard one of the goons ask another.

"Nahi, shayad bohot aage nikal gaye," the other one commented.

"Yaar main thak gaya hoon," the former responded.

"Kya ho raha hai?" she whispered to him.

"Unhe lagta hai ki hum aage nikal gaye. I think they're going to head back," he whispered, "Bas ab chup rehna thodi der ke liye."

"Haan haan, lekin yaar kya uloo banaya humne unko nahi?" she whimsically commented, quite proud of her accomplishment. 

God this girl! Chup ka matlab samjh nahi aata kya usse? "Shh!" he placed a hand over her mouth.

"Mkay phine... (Okay fine)" she mumbled under his hand, annoyed.

The goons were just about heading back when they heard a slight shriek. Growing suspicious they stopped in their tracks.

Thinking quick on his feet, he grabbed a small rock from the ground and threw it hard & fast as far as he could in the other direction. Luckily it worked, and the continued heading back at their painstakingly slow pace. 

They were still in sight, but just far enough for him to finally getting back to the woman in his arms, "KYA KAR RAHI THI TUM?" he whispered back as quietly as he could upon noticing that this genius almost ruined their chance of a clear escape.

"Mmm..!!!" she continued to make that alarming noise under his hand, her eyes pointing upwards.

"KYA?" He looked up. 

Chipkali. 

Ab toh yeh dono marenge, he knew how scared she was of them. Bachpan se.

"Shh! Shh! Kuch nahi hoga! Woh khaa nahi jayegi tumhe!" He tried his hardest to keep her mouth shut. But he forgot this was Sumo, the only woman who could match up to him.

"Ouch!" he took his hand off. She bit him! Iss Sumo ki toh...marvayegi yeh ladki! He had to think quick or else they'd be dead.

"Shravan tumhe pata hai ki mu--" she started only to get cut off in her rant by him. Specifically by his lips which were now furiously sealed against hers.

Her eyes widened with surprise as he took her face into his hands, pressing his body against hers, and just continued devouring her lips. 

She was still too taken aback to have a proper response, but you could bet she had completely forgotten about the chipkali by then.

He watched out for the goons, they were almost out of sight, but she brought his attention back to her as her hands made their way to his manly mane, the thickest, sexiest hair she'd ever laid her eyes on. She'd been wanting to do this ever since he came back.

Slowly but surely, he too forgot about the matter at hand, becoming engrossing in with the way his lips were being cherished by hers.

As they continued to make out like schoolkids behind the bark of a tree, their hands grew more adventurous. Her hair was now loose, his was disheveled. Her earrings were on the ground while the top buttons of his shirt had been broken off, all in intensity of the moment.

A possessive need prompted him to lift her up by the waist. He took her legs, wrapping them around his torso. 

The world around them ceased to exist because finally, in this strange scenario, they let their hearts take control, letting each other know just how much this meant. How much they mean to each other. How much they needed each other, all this time.

It took a branch breaking off from the tree to bring them back from the moment of passion were so engrossed in, and to finally separate them from each other.

Both not knowing what to say about their unexpected steamy encounter, just looked at each other with the most pleased expressions on their face.

Taking her hand in his, "We're clear now," he said as he led her out from behind the tree.

She walked slightly ahead of him, both still silent about what happened a few moments ago.

Finally, he decided to address the elephant in the room. Stopping in his tracks, he still held onto her hand. She turned around with a confused smile, trying to figure out the reason behind his pause. "Kya hua?"

He simply pulled her back to him and picked her up in his arms. Surprising her yet again, he gave her a telling kiss before breaking apart, "Kuch nahi," he smiled.

She smiled back, knowing exactly what he meant. Relishing the fact that she was in his protective arms, she brought her hand up to caress his stubble. "Kuch bhi nahi," she confirmed.

She rested her head against his chest as he led them out of the forest, that was until he heard another shriek, "Shravan!"

"Kya hua?"

Trying really hard not to blush she bit her lips in embarrassment, and meekly pointed out the little creature on the tree besides them, "Chipkali."

He pursed his lips, giving her a very knowing smirk, "Chali jayegi," he whispered leaning a bit closer to her ears, "Lekin abhi nahi."

She blushed an even deeper red as he watched, quite pleased with himself.

Let me know what you think, and if you want PMs for this series! Look out for Stole Kisses #_ in the forum, I shall continue this series! And the way ShraMan are driving me insane, I'm sure there'll be Stolen Kisses #2,3,4,5 and many more on the way soon! 

Also let me know if there's a place you'd like for kisses to be stolen at πŸ˜†, I'll see what I can do! xxAshu
Edited by london_doll - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
hey Ashu...amazing write up girl... 
well i would love to see such scene in drama...but allas...hoping... hoping...
i liked when even in this situation they were bickering...
for the possessive side of Shravan is 100% YES
and for the Stolen kisses upto 100

mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Another amazing story..
I really love the way u write it..u bring out that tension and inner turmoil between them and also the bond they share..
write the next part soon and do PM me when u write it, in case I miss it.. 😊

Originally posted by: BlackWidowBaby

hey Ashu...amazing write up girl... 

well i would love to see such scene in drama...but allas...hoping... hoping...
i liked when even in this situation they were bickering...
for the possessive side of Shravan is 100% YES
and for the Stolen kisses upto 100

Hi, sorry don't know your name, but thank you! Haha classic jungle scene right? Me too!
And yeah, bickering toh banta tha, these two are ShraMan after all, unka trademark kaise rehne deti πŸ˜†

Love possessive Shravan too!

Haha let's see how far these stolen kisses go!

Originally posted by: mineforever

Another amazing story..
I really love the way u write it..u bring out that tension and inner turmoil between them and also the bond they share..
write the next part soon and do PM me when u write it, in case I miss it.. 😊

Thank you! That's so nice of you to say! I want it to be sensual, but still very ShraMan ❀️ I'm happy you saw it that way.

Haha I will! 
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: london_doll

Hi, sorry don't know your name, but thank you! Haha classic jungle scene right? Me too!
And yeah, bickering toh banta tha, these two are ShraMan after all, unka trademark kaise rehne deti πŸ˜†

Love possessive Shravan too!

Haha let's see how far these stolen kisses go!

i am AUDI
hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loveed your previous OS! and loving these drabble series as well. This one was so adorably cutee. Have to await their romance in the series for quite a long while. So your creative liberties makes up for it. 
can't wait for more. ShraMan are so darn amazing - they're just driving us insane. I can't get enouggh. hayee.
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful os . Do pm if you update next πŸ˜Š
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautifully written. Loved how they're so posessesive about each other. Definitely looking forward to more of your work! X