Rooh_5896 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
We're Home.

"Vaise Sumo kya bomb ho gayi hai yaar"

That moment. Those words played a catalyst to a nuclear fission in my head. I could literally feel the anger oozing out of my head like molten lava. I never knew I was capable of such anger until this moment. That was the exact moment when I understood how people get blinded by anger. I saw red. I saw stars. This occasion calls for a casualty.

Neither can I think straight nor can I kill someone. But wait! That's when phones come handy. I smashed my phone into the wall which cut off the voice of that bloody excuse of a man Satyarthi. It reduced my lunacy by a fraction. But only by a fraction.

Sumo.

I have to talk to her. I rushed out of my house. Taking the longest strides I've ever taken.

The drive to her home was a pain. I just cannot get the images of Satyarthi... with Sumo... AAArghhh I need to kill someone.

That stupid stupid girl!!! How can anyone be so bloody daft!???? What if she goes to hand him the papers tomorrow.. will he???

No Shravan. Get a grip. You're a practical, level-headed lawyer. And there's no one a lawyer can't convince. Especially when you're a Shravan Malhotra. Unless the person you need to talk to is Sumo Tiwari. In front of whom you're not a badass lawyer but a hopeless pup. And the facade threatens to fall everytime you see those big brown eyes.

GAwwwd Shravan get a grip. And get to work.

But wait. Its 2a.m. who goes to a girl's place to ensure her safety in the dead of the night???? Only a man who loves her to the moon and farther..

I guess I should completely stop these mental conversations. It is a bloody health hazard. There are two Shravans breathing inside of me. The one who is a stubborn jerk. And the other one who just wants to lift her up and keep her their for the rest of my life.

Five knocks. Repeated thrice. Does she remember the stupid door morse code? That's when I heard the clicking of the stopper. Of course she does. There she was. In her pajamas and that over sized t-shirt...how adorable will it be if she wears one of my t-shirts??

Hell what about the grip Shravan?

After standing there as if I was standing for a elocution competition in front of an auditorium full of students I gathered the strength to speak up. Blithered like an idiot... Made Nanu's excuse... Told her I was out with my friends... but she saw through it all.

She was about to leave when the fire breathing dragon in me resurfaced. Bravo Shravan. That's a start.

*mental face palm*

"Tumhe wo Verma hi mila tha?" I said stopping her from closing the door as gently as I could.

Confusion in those soft hazel eyes.

"Ye lo card. He's one the best lawyers in Delhi"

Confusion out. Anger in. Holy f**k. What sort of a lawyer are your Shravan?

She closed the doors behind her... dragged me with her... whirled me around... maybe she'll kiss me? That's rich. Don't get too ambitious Shravan.

"Verma ek bohot acha lawyer hai" aaand those stars were back again.

"Atleast tumhari tarah nahi.. sympathy dikhane ka naatak to nai karta!"

That was it. She needs to know.

Maybe I could say that I don't take any responsibility for what happened next. Because there are two Shravans remember? But well both of them are me so I guess I must take responsibility.

I took her by the waist and pushed her into pillar behind her. With one finger on her lips and the other hand blocking any gaps she might find to get away. She needs to know. She needs to know that I'll die if anything happens to her. If anyone so much as lays a hand on her and I would be rendered powerless. That would be the end of me.

Her lips quivered against my touch. I could feel her heartbeats go haywire not very much unlike mine. Her body tensed up but she did not show any resistance. It made me go over the moon to see that she trusted me. Still. Even after how I insulted her.

I couldn't take all that catharsis anymore. We've been at loggerheads for way too long. Against our own liking as well as against our better judgments. Was this even worth it? Were our egos worth the hurt we've inflicted upon each other? I wish I could tell her all this. But as they say words estrange you in those very moments when you need them the most.

Instead I just leaned on her. My foreheading resting on hers.  I hope my ragged breaths and the desperation in all my movements conveyed to her all that had been left unsaid over all these years.

"Sumo" I said with everything that I was feeling at that moment.

"Shravan" she gasped out.

Well now we're talking.

"Mujhe maaf kar de Sumo. Mai tere se dur kabhi nahi jaana chahta tha"

That sort of clicked something inside her. And I felt it too.

"Mujhe bhi maaf kar de Shravan. Mujhe wo bachpana nadaani me bhi nai karna chahiye tha. Shravan tumhare jaane ke baad mujhe ehsas hua ki tumhe kho kar maine kya khoya hai. Ki tum kya the meri zindagi me. Tum mera thairaav mera support mere guide mere confidante mere sab kuch the... Shravan mai tum par bohot rob jhaadti thin na? Tumhe pata hai? Mujhe tab lagta ki tum mujhse darte the and paidaishi fattu the isliye aisa karne dete mujhe. Par mai bhi kitni bewakoof thi. Tumhe khone ke baad mujhe ehsas hua ki tum mujhe kitna samajhte the. Mujhse bhi zyaada. Tum jaante the ki ye mera defense mechanism hai.. to cope up with the harsh realities of my life. Isiliye tum bohot pyaar se meri har zid har order ko maante. Aur mai..." she started sobbing "Mai apne aapko kabhi maaf nai kar paungi Shravan. It was because of my guilt ki mai tumhe FB me follow karti rahi par kabhi friend request bhejne ki himmat nahi juta paayi. Tumhari bare me har jaankaari rakhti Pushkar ka sar kha kha ke.. par kabhi tumhe phone kar ke tumse khud nahi puch paayi. Mujhe maaf..."

How could I let her go on? I just had to hug her and lift her in my arms. And it did cut her sorrow filled ramblings. She buried her neck in the crook of my neck and I just kept fondling her hair. Pampering her.  Wanting to take away all her pain. She clenched on my t-shirt. Clinged to me. Bared herself in front of me. As did I.

Now there's nothing more left to be said or done. No more explanations. No regrets. No more pain. We're home.

"Sumo"

"hmm?" she said still hiding inside me.

"Aaj mai ghar aa gaya"

Hola Amigos!

I'm Arya and this is my first post on this wonderful Forum.

I love the intense love and allegiance all of you show towards Ek Duje Ke Vaaste!

SO last night was a wonderful and touching episode. i was really moved and loved both of them. Fiesty as they are.😆 

And I was like Arya yaar One Shot toh banta hai.

So this a One Shot where I've written the whole thing from Shravan's perspective (which you guys have already noticed ðŸ˜†). More like how I would feel were I in his place.

Initially I had no idea as to what should I title it. But continued to write in my own flow. And then I reached this point when Shravan says "Aaj mai ghar aa gaya" and I was like this is so damn perfect. Aur uske aage mai kuch likhe hi nai paayi. I know Shravan had come with the purpose of warning Sumo about Verma. And uska conclusion toh maine kahi diya hi nahi. But then this conclusion was so perfect that I thought ki yaar iske aage to sab sambhal hi gaya na? Ab aur likhne ki kya zarurat hai? Hence the stupid conclusion.

I hope you guys like my effort. Please do review and reply!!

Love,

Arya.   

Edited by Rooh_5896 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
hey Arya, first welcome to the forum...
i am Kitty... nice to see that so many members are joining the forum...
anyways coming to the story its mind blowing...
we are expecting such scene but this means its too early really... ohh sorry side tracked...
i loved the Soliloquy of Shravan... where "She has to know" the desperation killed it totally...
the confession worth reading...
and yes finally they are home...
keep posting more...
hope to see you around...
Rooh_5896 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWidowBaby

hey Arya, first welcome to the forum...

i am Kitty... nice to see that so many members are joining the forum...
anyways coming to the story its mind blowing...
we are expecting such scene but this means its too early really... ohh sorry side tracked...
i loved the Soliloquy of Shravan... where "She has to know" the desperation killed it totally...
the confession worth reading...
and yes finally they are home...
keep posting more...
hope to see you around...

Hey Kitty!
Thanks for the reply. Really made me happy. 
It will make me post more  often. ðŸ˜ƒ
And you're right. The scene's not going to come anytime soon. So wrote it down. Can't blame a girl to fantasize right? 
😉
Acidity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rooh_5896

Hey Kitty!
Thanks for the reply. Really made me happy. 
It will make me post more  often. ðŸ˜ƒ
And you're right. The scene's not going to come anytime soon. So wrote it down. Can't blame a girl to fantasize right? 
😉

then i would suggest... fantasize more and more and more😆😆
Rooh_5896 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWidowBaby

then i would suggest... fantasize more and more and more😆😆

Done! And that's a promise. ðŸ˜ƒ
Acidity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rooh_5896

Done! And that's a promise. ðŸ˜ƒ

Aayushi15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superb os. Really loved the portrayal of shravan's thoughts.
Rooh_5896 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aayushi15

Superb os. Really loved the portrayal of shravan's thoughts.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. ðŸ˜Š
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's amazing arya

Btw hai...welcome

Superb os
Rooh_5896 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --fero--

It's amazing arya