darkknight420 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
can anyone tell me why that bhavri devi still 'an apple of eye' in piya rangrez?it,s looking like all have to pacify her or pamper her.what the hell.this evil woman killed her own husband [for property] who loved her a lot, for her selfish reasons,almost killed her brother in law,who was just a kid.murdered a lot of innocent people,made sher and shradha,s life miserable.her character is totally irrespectable...i really dont like people including leads of the show...doing always 'ji hujur ji huzur' to this kind of evil character.even munna is better than her,atleast he loved his own son and granddaughter.bhavri is really very discuating character,she did not even spare her own family member including her son and husband.plz atleast unmask her to samsherEdited by darkknight420 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarshia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkknight420

can anyone tell me why that bhavri devi still 'an apple of eye' in piya rangrez?it,s looking like all have to pacify her or pamper her.what the hell.this evil woman killed her own husband [for property] who loved her a lot, for her selfish reasons,almost killed her brother in law,who was just a kid.murdered a lot of innocent people,made sher and shradha,s life miserable.her character is totally irrespectable...i really dont like people including leads of the show...doing always 'ji hujur ji huzur' to this kind of evil character.even munna is better than her,atleast he loved his own son and granddaughter.bhavri is really very discuating character,she did not even spare her own family member including her son and husband.plz atleast unmask her to samsher

I totally agree with you they should unmask her and soon.

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree that Bhavri Devi is despicable. She made Shraddha's life beyond miserable and her so called loving husband could never protect her. 
However, there is nothing to expose. I think everybody already knows how bad she is and to what extent she can do to get what she wants. They keep respecting her and running around her anyway. ðŸ˜•

Naaaoo...aanaa iss dess meriii laaadouu...
houuu...
Naa...aanaa isss dess merii laaddouu...!

🤣
saniaabrar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bt there is nothing Raaz typ now in the story...every misdeeds r knwn by Shamsher...
niki2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u. And I don't wont sher and shraddha life story repeat with shamsher and aradhya. I hope we will see some reality in the show.