Happy Birthday, Sahil Mehta!

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

The Prince of Indian TV Serials

To the guy that is terribly funny and 99% of the time brings smiles to his fans faces

Always remain as hot as u are

😆😉 just joking although even if he looked like this his wonderful future wife would love him and so would his diehard admins on his fb page. The rest of your adoring fans just want you to remain talented.

Stay sweet, tangy and bitter like Karela

May your sense of humor always remain intact

A little dose arrogant is always entertaining and fun to watch we know you love to give us a cheeky performance whenever u do your segments.😆

Attitude

Don't be so shocked we know you love the fact that you have loads of Attitude as well

Keep fighting with your fans and raising their blood pressure because you turn them into you.

To the guy who is outspoken and defiant and doesn't play by the roles and is totally politically incorrect and always wears his heart on his sleeves and shows his anger and happiness,  boldness and bored-ness and always tries to be who he is and wants his fans to know who he is.

happy birthday dude have a wonderful day.

From your fans

Edited by sandiab - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sahil and Rajshri VM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7S-iLeHRIAJNDFBX1kwZGlaLTA/view?usp=sharing

Yuvani VM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7S-iLeHRIAJT1hlVEVVcGZnRFU/view?usp=sharing

anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sandi, you are incredible. That was quick!

Good times, much success, and lots of chocs but no more root canals.

Have a wonderful day and a good life.
Edited by anita_m - 8 years ago
anita_m thumbnail

Sahil Mehta

Sahil Mehta was born on 4th April 1988, which makes him 28 years old today. This Delhi boy says he had little interest in studies and his career choices seem to have been between what he calls his first love, cricket, and using his natural abilities as an actor, following the footsteps of his beloved Shah Rukh Khan. And acting it was. He trained at Whistling Woods, which also was home to his co-stars Neha Yadav and the never-to-be-forgotten Vijay Tilani. After doing a short film named Ansuni, he was signed as the hero of a movie called Love Express, with Neha as his heroine.   It was not widely popular (this is a birthday thread, we shall be polite) and didn't gain Sahil much advantage. However, in 2014 the actor landed the role of Yuvraj Birla in Panorama Productions' Suhani si Ek Ladki, which has brought him a great deal of appreciation, a load of fans, a few brickbats, and much success. He has grown as an actor, sometimes leaving us awestruck in admiration. This guy has the ability to look vulnerable, make viewers melt at what we call those puppy-dog eyes, and I've never seen a man look so effing cute when he cries. You want to pick him up and take him home (ahem! Reign it in!)

Sahil is the biggest fan of SRK, and also a big fan of Barun Sobti. One of the high points of his life was probably meeting SRK at the telebrations event where he performed with Rajshri Rani, his SSEL co-star to Hogaya Hai Tujhko to Pyar Sajna, danced with Kajol, and performed a small SRK scene for the man himself.

Suhani, Yuvraj's wife, is played by Rajshri Rani Pandey, who is the perfect foil for Sahil, an excellent and much-liked actress, who, to our mind, only enhances Sahil's own acting skills.

Sahil loves chocs, sweets and things that cause cavities. Case in point:

But, as it's his birthday, here, Sahil:

Sahil lost his mum before seeing the success his show has brought him (having lost his dad earlier), but found some stability in his soon-to-be-wife Eesha Danait, whom he will be marrying on 1st May 2016, and in his friends, especially Motu, the lady he calls his 'muh-boli maa'', and Divy Sharma. We take this chance to wish Eesha and Sahil a very happy life together.

anita_m thumbnail
                                               YUVRAJ BIRLA

The scion of the Birla family, Yuvraj was introduced in Suhani si Ek Ladki as a vintage-car-loving, white-horse-loving snooty b**tard, good-looking and privileged, with no purpose in life besides listening to music or fiddling with his mobile/Gameboy in between doing absolutely nothing. He was a boychild, obsessed with an outdated idea of beauty and what beauty weighs in a person's total make-up (haha.)  Inveigled into marriage with a girl he found most unappealing, the titular Suhani (played by Rajshri Rani) while in love with her best friend, he managed to balance the negative aspects of his character by tempering it with an almost childlike brattishness mixed with the sense of his outrage at his miserable fate. He could be mean, but we knew he wasn't, not really.  As we groaned at his grandmother (the root of his beauty-obsessed nature) and the often sickening favouritism and unnatural bonding between her and Yuvraj, sidelining his (then) much better-looking older brother and much cuter younger brother, we enjoyed the nice Yuvraj we saw with his mum and his cousin, Sharad. Actually, enjoyed Yuvraj anyway.

Yuvraj's first love was --no, not the crush on Saumya, but his eternal devotion to dadi. Forgive me, not going to post pic. I wonder why he and dadi never went to a shrink.

Sahil played Yuvraj as an offshoot of himself, bringing to the character the casual insouciance mixed with hints of deep feeling. As his graph changed from resentment and dislike to caring and friendship, Yuvraj became an almost iconic character. His OCD, his discomfort with displays of affection, his basic honesty and the goodness that Suhani tapped changed him slowly, but (thankfully) not tooo much. As love happened, we sat waiting in endless anticipation for the goof to finally stop acting like the wife was just the best pal ever, but man, he tried our patience.

Eventually, he got there. It took another guy, misunderstandings of mammoth proportions, a separation, an intended second marriage before the wounded (in both senses, emotional and physical) Yuvraj croaked out the 'I love you" to Suhani that paved the way for the start of a love story that had been waiting to happen, but never really did. It was restricted to MOMENTS, incidents, bits and pieces, rather than organically being the main story. But that's not the actor's fault. Most of the time he does his job very well indeed (yeah, he falls asleep sometimes, but so would anyone who was not challenged enough.

I think Sahil reached the epitome of acting in at least 2 scenes. One was the day he got drunk. Not only did he look hot as hell, his acting was superb. The look, the expressions, the body language...A1.

The second, to my mind, was his confession speech at Suhani's intended wedding to Rohan. Again he looked sooo appealing, he showed vulnerability that made one almost forget Yuvraj's sins, and he wrung his heart out in public. He carried the day.

As an aside, I think the general consensus is Yuvraj looks best in white. And white shirt and wet Yuvraj rock. Some sadists also would like him permanently injured--i.e., in bandages, as above. Sahil's favourite colour is black, and he looks great in that too. Also in red, blue, yellow. (some pics courtesy Sahil's FB page)

I don't know where Yuvraj's character goes from here. Apparently he's going to be a dad soon (on the show). If the show doesn't end, let's see where this new dimension takes Yuvraj.

divyareddy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hAPPY Birthday Sahil

❤️❤️
 sandi ur awesome
nice to see u and anita after long time
Navi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jaisa v ho humara hero( Sahil Mehta) fir v humara devta hai .. 😆 happy birthday to Sahil Mehta... 🥳Edited by Navi16 - 8 years ago
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Woah!! Ani and Sandi brilliant writeup😆Sahil writeup was perfecto👏And Yuvraj👍🏼Rather wishing I will read n re-read the write up..U people make me laugh like hell😆
Haappy birthday Sahil Mehta..May god bless u with success
chinki24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A very very happy birthday sahil mehta..
What to say about u dude...i hv never seen a person like u in my life..i mean sometimes u r too funny,cute,adorable,sensible,coactor friendly &someties u r just tooo ANNOYING, frustrated,disrespectful towards others and many more ...
I hope a year older sahil mehta will be more funny  funloving than frustrated..
Ther is no doubt that sahil is talented actor that he has proven it by some gud druken, confession scenes..hope to see lots of these types of scenes from u..
Try to be one type of person always...once again a vry happy birthday PRINCE CHARMING of eesha & pooja salve😃..and have a blast tonight wid ur so called group..
P.S.- i hope this time pooja salve send u some gud gifts..like a tanker full of melted choclates😃
Edited by chinki24 - 8 years ago
Lovestruck1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy birthday to the maddest complex craziest ever sahil mehta 
My yuvraj birla😛
Enjoy mr jerkraj😉
Wish u loads of luck n hppiness along with some maturity too lol
😆
Party hard with ur cool group😆