Lakshmila TS: Pyaar ka rang PART 3, PG 5 UPDATED

vrinda65 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
So I planned to write it as an OS but later ended up transfrorming it into TS. Its my second work on Lakshmila. I am badly missing them.

Whole Ayodhya was being prepared like a bride. And why not? Afterall it was the coronation ceremony of their beloved Prince Ram. Fourteen years back also the city was all decorated but then the dreadful happened as Queen Kakeiyi asked the king her two promises. It was decision which made whole Ayodhya suffer, as due to that decision their beloved Prince Ram decided to go to forest, inorder to fulfill his father's promises, followed by his wife Princess Sita and his younger brother Prince Lakshman. It was already a great setback for people of Ayodhya, followed by their King Dashrath's sudden demise. It sent a wave of resentment in whole Ayodhya. But today after fourteen years of sufference the day had come back in the life of Ayodhyawasis. Hence the preparations were made on a larger scale.

Just like the city, the Palace was also being dolled up by the royal family and minister. Both the Princess, Shrutkirti and Mandavi, were taking care of every thing. Sita n Ram were busy with the rituals taken place before coronation ceremony, and Lakshmana as usual had accompanied his brother. The Queen Mothers came  to check upon the preparations.

Sumitra-"What is this? Why is this curtain untied?"

Kausalya-"Mandavi-Shrutkirti how are the preparations going?"

Mandavi & Shrutkirti together-"yes Mata its on progress"

Kausalya-" are the things required for the rituals n Puja ready?"

Both a bit nervous-"no Mata. We are a bit confused n too nervous"

Kakeyi-"confused and nervous? Why so? Fourteen years back you all have managed to pull off all the preparations in just a night. Then what happened today?"

Shrutkirti-"Mata fourteen years back we had Urmila didi supervising us. Although all four of us were given the same education but Urmila didi is the master in everything after Sita didi."

Mandavi-"yes Mata and today Urmila is no where to help us. Because she is still asleep, waiting for ..." she broke into tears, "but don't you worry Mata, I and Shrutkirti will try and manage everything."

The queen mothers too had water in their eyes, remembering the plight if their little Daughter-in-law.

Sumitra-"everyone is happy now. I don't know when happiness will touch the doors of my daughter?" Saying so all of them left.

There behind the pillar someone also had tears in her eyes, because of the conversation hust held.

SITA'S P.O.V.

How can I not feel about the pain, which my sister was suffering. How come I forgot her? I need to talk to Raghunandan about this now. And with a determined face I took steps towards the court-room where Prince Ram was sitting and discussing something with his newly found inmates, his brothers and courtiers.

COURT ROOM.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

"Raghunandan"

Ram smiled and looked at the source of the voice. He could die for that smile, but wait there were lines of tension hidden behind that beautiful smile.

"Yes Sitae, what happened? You look tensed."

"I am tensed Raghunandan."

"Why bhabhi? Did something caused you trouble or did someone mis-behaved with you?" Asked a concerner Bharat.

"How can someone misbehave with me in this pure city of Ayodhya, Bharat. But your first question was right, I am feeling troubled and extremly upset."

"What is troubling you bhabhi? You just tell us and we will remove the cause" said Shatrughan.

"You cannot cure the cause of my trouble Shatrughan. It can be cured only by one person. I have a question for you swami, don't you think there is something at miss in all this hustle and bustle?"

"Sitae, what is amiss?"

"Urmila Raghunandan." Hearing the name Urmila someone's head shot up. He was keeping his down and sitting in the court, but his mind was somewhere else. Hearing the name, both his mind and heart made him attentive to the matter ongoing.

"Who is this Urmila matae? You just tell me wherever she is and reat I will handle" said Hanuman picking up his gada.

"Hanuman, Urmila is my sister, and wife of Lakshman (she said looking at lakshman) fourteen years back she sacrificed her maritial life for me and Raghunandan, and sent away her husband with us, to take our care. It is since then, she is suffering the pain of being away from her husband. Swami, my sister needs to be given back her happiness and rights."

The whole court-room felt silent. Each and every eyes were only on Sita, some with curiousness and others with tears and respect.

Sita continued, "swami, I was away from you only for a year but that pain of being away from you was killing me each and every minute. With you my life even in forest was full of happiness, neither you nor Lakshman ever let me feel any kind of trouble. But Urmila, swami she was staying in the palace yet undertook all the hardships and misery, just like us or to be precise more than us. Is it not our duty now to give her back the six-times the happiness as a reward for her sacrifice? "

"I agree with you Sitae. I was also not able to live without you during your abduction. And our these little brother and sister kept it all inside, and wemt through the silent sufference n torture for fourteen long years. If it had not beem for Urmila, we would not have been able to live a comfortable life in forest. We cannot even feel the depth of pain which thry both did. Surely, Urmila is the heroine of an unsung tale."

By now every eye was flooding with respect and tears, but for one, which held the emotion of proudness, longing, love and guilt. Guilt?

"Lakshman, I want you to go and free my sister from the burden of torture. It is my utmost wish Lakshman."

"Your every wish is my command bhaiya" saying so he left from there taking large steps towards his love.

LAKSHMAN'S P.O.V.

It was not that I did not wanted to go and meet my bride, I was dying to see her, to feel her, to hug her and soak away all her pain. But the guilt inside me for making her suffer was stopping me from facing her. I knew I cannot avoid her for a long time, but I was not feeling courageous enough to take the first step, now that it was Ram bhaiya's order, I could not deny it. With each and every step towards my, no her, no Our room I could feel my heart thumping faster and faster. With a heavy breathe I pushed open the door that was now the only barrier between us.

I looked around the room, it was just the way I had left it. As I was scanning the room my eyes felt on the vulnerable-pale figure sleeping on a mat on floor. Sure enough my doll had faced many things. No matter what, Her face still hold its beauty and shine. Though she looked weaker and pale. I could see the tear-stricken marks on her face. Does that mean she had been crying for me even in sleep? I am sorry my live, I am your culprit. Please punish me, but now don't stay quiet. I slowly grabbed her hand and felt her touch after so long. 

"Urmi... Mila... my love please open your eyes see your wait is over. Your husband is here all fit and fine. Please wake up and speak something my love. Please Nidra devi free my love from your charm, let her wake up and see her love. Open your eyes Urmila"

My eyes were brimming with tears, when I saw her opening her eyes.

"Urmila!"

Author's note

The next part is written half already.

Next part will be up as per the response I get. If you all feel like I am writing well and want next part soon then please like and comment.
Edited by vrinda65 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anokhisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bahut accha story hai nd iss baat mein koi doubt nahi hai ki next part bahut jaldi update karna hoga
Very well written story... I am not able to wait for next part... So plzzz update soon
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
amazing start...do continue soon!
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You are doing Great , Amazing work

Continue Soon . We are waiting Eagerly.
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice
loved it
continue soon
wtng
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing Vrindaa :)
Go for it :)
Aayushi15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very nice. Please continue soon
Trinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow..Lovely
Cant wait to read the next part
Update soon

sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing start dear..loved it..please continue soon...
vrinda65 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anokhisharma

Bahut accha story hai nd iss baat mein koi doubt nahi hai ki next part bahut jaldi update karna hoga
Very well written story... I am not able to wait for next part... So plzzz update soon

Thank you