Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey all! How's everyone?
Am back with a smashing poem this time! Hope it's loved😳
Enjoy it over this weekend! And keep waiting for Monday

Love Is Faith... And Faith Is Love!!

Love isn't ego, it's faith...
Sometimes patiently... You have to wait...

She needed to understand it. She couldn't be hurting him every time by making him conscious of his nerdiness. If they were friends... Why feel ashamed in talking  in school? But Shravan waited evrytime for his Sumo patiently, irrespective of the fact that she only took him as a either a homework completeor or an exam stephny. He waited for her every time they met...

Impulsive in it you cannot be...
Sometimes you have to bow in front of thee...

But everything has a limit. As time flew, Shravan could not take this insults that hampered his personality. Was he so unworthy? His confidence hit the rock bottom. But Sumo refused to even once listen to his demands or even requests... She was as rigid as a rock! It was her way all the time!

Understanding is crucial but belief is a must...
Not everything is fair... Not everything is just!

Then that fateful day came where everything shattered for both of them. Sumo, herself told him to leave for London, citing his own good. But he knew she was trying to get rid of him. School had ended and so had their friendship... In a single mighty blow. But was it really how they took it? Had everything come to an end?
Shravan knew she had been very very unjust to him but still! There was something that refused to fade away... Something that kept them longing and hooked...

For revenge there shouldn't be any space...
Love is not a hurting competition, it isn't a race!

Ten long years have passed... Both of them have moved on... But still somewhere stuck up in past. Shravan came back to India after he had set up in London. They meet again... Amidst fumes and flares and fireworks! Refusing to acknowledge anything , Shravan gives it back to her what he had received years ago... In a fit of revenge, love was overlooked. He tried to hurt her every time they met, but ended up crying himself. They weren't separate entities... Destiny already had bound them in a knot. But still, for no apparent reason, their hurting and hisaab race continued.

Hurting the other is no better than hurting yourself...
Do not complicate your feelings and move towards hell!

Shravan finally could not take it. What was their future? Nothing! He thought... I'll go back to London and get settled, away from this mess, away from memories, away from her. But every second passing had become difficult. So many buried feelings, made their way to the top, erupting now and then. Can you stop your fate or control destiny? No you cannot!

Express yourself and what you feel
Don't supress your emotions, do not shield!

The harder they tried to be away, the more awkward it got. The bound of memories was so strong, it could be broken by mere thinking it out. Feelings make their way to the top, howsoever you try to suppress them. Shielding emotions, from someone who affects you 24*7 isn't viable and highly improbable. Even the slightest problem and the other is shaken out of wits... Scared and tensed.

Love is a feeling, as pure as a dove
Coz Love is Faith and Faith is Love!

When will they realise that love is a feeling... Not a desire. It's pure, it's enlightening, it's... Just Love! It isn't ego or self respect or ignorance... It's Faith... Faith in the other for lifetime, faith in their every step, faith for life! A Faith that makes you believe everything, that supports you every time you shatter, the hope that is ever longing... A Faith that never ends! That's love!

~ Mahishee

(This was highly on the spot, no planning...)

Edited by Artist_Forever - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow. this is beautiful 😳
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mahi mahi mahi I love you 🤗
potterginny thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! 👏
Thank you for the pm Mahishee! It is amazing! Wouldn't want to miss it!
Do write more..
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful one Mahi
lovedd ttt😳
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohima369

Really good one Mahi...

Thanks Mohima :)
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful os Mahi ! Loved it . 
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya, me too love you mahi for this
justpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
God I lovvved it PM kun nahin kiya pehele padh leti .

I love reading well written poems I write them too not good as u but I try .

Pls do write more in fact I have a idea tu wu deti hain give it in poetic form .

I am looking forward for reading it
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ri21

wow. this is beautiful 😳

Thanks Ri😃