Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ananya di...abby di's birthday is tomorrow..not today!!
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sishtyfan

Hi anu di !! 😊
I have a request !!
I know its just a show ,a fiction nd obviously money matters !! But dont u think that its wrong that how makers are ruining sid's character!! My question is did the makers tell him that his character will be like this in the show before or these changes were done later?? Pls ask him!!
I know all the characters have been butchered but his character was done from the beginning as compared to others !!nd its very promiment because the character actually is designated as a 'king' !! Nd yes fr this character which is actually the fault of makers ,he is unnecessarily getting bashed !!
This is not gud!!(cvs aisa behave kar rahe hai jaise sid sey koi dushmani nikal rahe ho!! 😑 )
I know the makers are experienced nd know what they r doing but dont u think sid should atleast say to them abt this because at the end its only he who is getting affected!!

Abiza, I agree script is very weak. Not just Ranaji, even other main characters are stuck in a rut. We don't know what goes behind the scenes. Ultimately its a business and channel takes a final call along with the production house. As a rule, daily soap actors are aware of the changes that will happen to the script. Either accept it and work like a true professional or make a fuss and quit. Inputs by fans will be looked into only if they find it useful. Otherwise why would professionals sitting on top listen to teenagers who are always on a hormonal overdrive ? 
As for bashing, it only shows their immaturity. sid is neither bothered nor affected by it. See yesterday's tweet, This for That is so ambiguous. It could mean anything. Why do they assume he is talking about bashers ? Are they so important that he will be thinking about them and their silly comments the whole day πŸ˜†
He has done lot of good work Abiza. If the low life's on social mediar are not aware, its their problem. He will keep getting better work in future too for his talent and good looks...and above all he is a wonderful human being. 
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
I agree with you anu di...
But you see siddhant is unnecessarily getting bashed...just for doing this show!!
You wont believe anu di...but SK AT members have started bashing him...
What I feel is that for trps,there was no need to butcher Ranaji character mercilessly so many times..
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
whatever role SK plays,we will always love him for his acting...
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Ananya di...abby di's birthday is tomorrow..not today!!

Richie thanks for telling its on 5th April
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Most of the members on the list are not Sid fans. They just joined to see what's happening here.  I have posted a video on fan page. You can watch it. When he did that series, we never thought it would come useful one day πŸ˜†for bashers stalking this AT its a must watch πŸ˜†
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Ananya di...how are you? You are not much active here these days!!
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anu di...video??can you please tell me what kind of video is that??
MlleAnonyme thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why my name is not on the list? πŸ˜­
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Ananya di...how are you? You are not much active here these days!!

Richie i am good, you must be enjoying your holidays to the fullest, i read your convo with Abby, Abiza.  I am active on the Forum, was busy with year ending.  Now i am free for some time then have to start with preparing the Confidential Reports of  all the Officers.