Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: priyanshiii

I can't believe it guys. ðŸ˜²  I was watching news and suddenly it shows..all this.

Reporter saying that she and her bf used to fight so loud that even neighbours can heard it.😕

There was another actress also who committed suicide because of her boyfriend, aditya pancholi's son.

Do they feel their life is so worthless that they just kill themselves?
palpal15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Such a sad and disturbing news. A talented and young life taken away. Was hoping it to be a cruel April Fools day joke... RIP evening star.! U will be in the memories of ur fans...
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinya

There was another actress also who committed suicide because of her boyfriend, aditya pancholi's son.

Do they feel their life is so worthless that they just kill themselves?

Can't really judge someone in such situations but only wish they had shared their plight with someone close to them.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She was in a wrong company of friends .Never liked her friendship with sara khan.She was young and immature saying from her experience in bigg boss house.She would even think too high of herself .Actually success at young stage loses balance.Plus this live in relation life style.First gain maturity then get into relationships.Never imagined she would take such a drastic step.When we feel depressed we feel like ending to make the world our pain but its never a solution to anything.This is shocking and has the cast of bv who worked with her tweeted ??

All i can say may soul rest in peace
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

Can't really judge someone in such situations but only wish they had shared their plight with someone close to them.

Agree... so lonely she must have been in life in spite of having a large no. of friends as well as her own parents.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't know what to say. Never expected this from her. Despite her abusive relationships, she came across as a chirpy, ambitious young woman. How depressed must she have been to reach the point where nothing & nobody mattered. I wish she had a strong support system of family/friends who might have helped her.
RIP Pratyusha.
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very shocking and sad news , hard to believe ...
RIP Pratyusha Banerjee..
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A very shocking news. Couldn't believe it at first.
RIP Pratyusha.
Her parents must be going through hell hanging self from fan she must have been through hell.
BharatMaaKiJai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I still cant believe this  ðŸ˜­