NEENGALUM VELLALAM ORU KODI -COMING SOON

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Actor Aravindswamy hosting the show..

http://www.starviews.in/news/exclusive-aravind-swamy-host-neengalum-vellalam-oru-kodi/

I remember Aravindswamy participating in an episode as a contestant..It was a great episode..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Teaser video..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQOH-mg3CR8&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Tfs !!! I guess it would be nice ...ya I remember d episode he participated as a contestant :)
Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Tfs !!! I guess it would be nice ...ya I remember d episode he participated as a contestant :)

Yes.. That was The Best Episode of NVOK.
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS Krithu 😃 Waiting for it ! 😃
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Saw yesterdays episode with Kaliammah winning 25laks.
Like they say don't judge a book by his cover.

She is from a fisherman community and how people tend to look down upon them, here a lady with all brains and intelligent could coolly answer the question posed to her with great determination and win with pride. Such a inspiration to others.

Hats of to you with bowed head. 👏🤗
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZEESXY

Saw yesterdays episode with Kaliammah winning 25laks.

Like they say don't judge a book by his cover.

She is from a fisherman community and how people tend to look down upon them, here a lady with all brains and intelligent could coolly answer the question posed to her with great determination and win with pride. Such a inspiration to others.

Hats of to you with bowed head.👏🤗

well said ...She inspired me a lot ... 👏 ...one among d real stars ⭐️ ...wish these couples were first contestant in this season ...
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Yes it was a great episode..Kaliyamma just rocked. I was so happy when she won 25 lakhs. My mom with so much excitement even clapped hands for her. My dad too was super happy for her.

And even felt sad when he husband shared his experience while he was captured by our neighboring country navy people.