--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xNlzkIgda4
Arjun ka uncut interview from SBAS
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

thanks Sun...i hope some more poeple give me suggestions too...phir raat ko will update the name of the AT
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
he looks super bored in itv  n hell tired 
drfizaahmed thumbnail

Arjun Bijlani's Left Right Left, Karan Wahi's Remix, Sanaya Irani's Miley Jab Hum Tum - Top 10 PEPPY theme songs on Indian TV!

interestingly ALL THREE ARE ARJUN SHWS 
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

My Suggestion for AT Name

'Apne Jeevan Ki Uljhan Ko Kaise Main Suljhaoon' 😳
well-wisher thumbnail

Will Arjun be part of season 2 ...My take

From the viewpoint of story, it will be difficult for makers to cast Arjun in season 2 if

1. Rivanya story has a tragic end and if season 2 is going to be based on reincarnation. If Shivanya takes rebirth & is in search of her lost love, makers can not take the same actor to play character of Ritik's new birth...what I mean there has to have a different face for Ritik's new birth...otherwise Shivanya will recognize him in their first meeting

2. If season 2 starts  and female lead is shown as daughter of Rivanya

3. Makers have already shown Arjun playing double role of father & son.If they have to take Arjun in next season , how they are going to assimilate it in story.

If we leave aside these issues and think about other realities like

1. Arjun has supposedly been approached for JDJ on colors. Even if makers are thinking to cast him in season 2, channel will take a call or make an announcement after JDJ, in case Arjun is doing it.

2.Season I is ending in May & season 2 will be back only next year which means a gap of 7 to 8 months. No doubt considering the popularity of show, actors will like to be part of season 2. But the question is will they confirm their availability 7/8 months in advance. What if they get offer to do a daily soap once season 1 ends.

I am totally confused on this issue. However let me admit if we go by rumours in media so far, Arjun may not be part of season 2. I feel sad about it, but if Arjun comes back soon in some other good show in a wonderful role once season 1 ends, I will be really happy.

After having said so much, just want to add once again...Not going to watch seoson 2 if Arjun is not there.

Edited by well-wisher - 8 years ago
well-wisher thumbnail
Waise AT ka naam ye bhi rakh sakte hain

Yahaan ke hum hain Yuvraaj (Rajkumar)
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
where is everyone today???
why so suna suna AT.

--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Will Arjun be part of season 2 ...My take

From the viewpoint of story, it will be difficult for makers to cast Arjun in season 2 if

1. Rivanya story has a tragic end and if season 2 is going to be based on reincarnation. If Shivanya takes rebirth & is in search of her lost love, makers can not take the same actor to play character of Ritik's new birth...what I mean there has to have a different face for Ritik's new birth...otherwise Shivanya will recognize him in their first meeting

2. If season 2 starts  and female lead is shown as daughter of Rivanya

3. Makers have already shown Arjun playing double role of father & son.If they have to take Arjun in next season , how they are going to assimilate it in story.

If we leave aside these issues and think about other realities like

1. Arjun has supposedly been approached for JDJ on colors. Even if makers are thinking to cast him in season 2, channel will take a call or make an announcement after JDJ, in case Arjun is doing it.

2.Season I is ending in May & season 2 will be back only next year which means a gap of 7 to 8 months. No doubt considering the popularity of show, actors will like to be part of season 2. But the question is will they confirm their availability 7/8 months in advance. What if they get offer to do a daily soap once season 1 ends.

I am totally confused on this issue. However let me admit if we go by rumours in media so far, Arjun may not be part of season 2. I feel sad about it, but if Arjun comes back soon in some other good show in a wonderful role once season 1 ends, I will be really happy.

After having said so much, just want to add once again...Not going to watch seoson 2 if Arjun is not there.

dii itna kyun soch rahi ho?

bas simple funda
Arjun In we are in.
Arjun out we are out.
drfizaahmed thumbnail
like arjun i will say jo chal raha hai usko dekho... s2 i give a dam to... bth mouni n arjun r been approached as per media yet adda has said yes yet mouni n arjun bth havent gave awy thr nod... i really want arjun to take his cards wisely ...plus this all can b hst a gimmick to make audience still giving a chance to slot in hope to see s2 
thr is no guarantee of s2 cuming up ys ekta has bought the slot yet after kavach wch may run again for 6 mnth ,she has her long time pending n dear project like naagin ...Devdas... 

i dnt want arjun to bound to a show tht may or may not cum after 7-8 mnths n again wht will b new in the show if new story is cuming up... naagin mein naya kya lao ga ... nthing ...so nt even the lag time story will b lesser fascinating thn this season... 

popularity ... even with same cast 6 trp might nt b achieved... thr shows tht once in while cum n pull out everything popularity for couple n trp.. naagin is one of thm... n recreating it will b hell of baggage n diffcult... Indian audience really into s2 i doubt..

all in all i want arjun to move on yes if he is in s2 i know soch samjh ker he will say yes...n i have to watch but i will b more happy if he moves 

and im nt scared of nt having him in naagin2   ... as wht the trio splly arjun has done has been done... none of popular face ..the heartthrob would have every thought of doing naagin ..apparently a female show... yet nt only he was the best thng in naagin.. having all th mysteries n twist around him... he emerged as winner .. n nobody after him can be wht he did... the frst has done ... milestone has been set...

and like arjun srsly im now geting irritated with discussions on n2... jo hai nhi usko bhait ker kyun discussions going on...