#FunPost #3 #ProductOfTheWeek

Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

So hello people, everybody is in the happy mood... so thought to make a new fun post... waise... i think i am lacking in something...because i find that nobody likes my post 😭😭😭... this will be the last post of mine... so jaate jaate khushiyaa baant rahi hu... HASO, HASAO or KHUSHIYAAN BAANTATE RAHO

So, after lot of requests and demand i bring you the Review for the product of the Week... so nothing special just talked with some people about how they find this product nothing more nothing less... ohh yeaah maybe sometimes more...

So i present the Product of the week

so lets ask something to the person who is using this product regularly... So Miss Suman can you please tell us your journey of trusting this product...

Suman- Yes... and i am glad you chose me for this... well it started with my nanaji... i used to pester him a lot but he never answered me

Suman- and looking at my nanaji... i dont trust any of the hair products which is used by him... ohh common... unke to itne baal bhi nahi hai... but then i came to know about this PATANJALI HAIR OIL and i bought it online just to try...

Suman- then i came to know that my bachpan ka dost also uses the same... so no doubt i am going to buy it again and again... that's it... rest... mera dost batayega...

ohk so according to Miss Suman she uses because of this hotty hunk also uses.. which is sadly is just bachpan ka dost of her yet... no doubt i smell something fishyyy

so moving onto Mr.Shravan... so why you suggested this OIL to your childhood friend...

Shravan- {in mind- childhood friend my foot...} ahem!Ahem! i dont use this oil but i like the smell... it has a strong flowery and tasty hmmm...

Mr.Shravan lets stick to the topic...

Shravan- ohh yeah topic... after suggesting her... i took her in my arms for the first time... and i lost... i lost in the smell... and i like when my women smells like flowers... i dont think now you need more explanation or????.

No Mr.Shravan... i think readers can imagine from here... so i than you for giving your thoughts about this product... moving on we asked the producer of this OIL... about how he feels but he was unreachable but yess... he sent an email to us regarding his reaction on this...

BABA RAMDEV khush hua🤣

so i am ending my segment... Sayonara... anneyong...

IMPORTANT- i do not want to hurt anybody's feelings... its just for fun take it likewise... do not bash here... my inbox is empty... 😉 also i give the credits for the pics to the original up-loaders but the editing is mine

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oye oyeee Kittu ka Khopchaaa chaluuu😎
🤣sar pakdu yay pet.🤣

Kittu tu ghani bawri seee😉🤣
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hillarious 🤣
#patanjali 
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oye babydoll 😲
Why are u leaving ? 😭
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣
That was so hilarious😆
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hilarious omg 🤣

kitty hugs 🤗
tussi humain chod k na jao
i ll like ur post and comment. pakka ❤️
Wild_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kya re drama queen 😲 me tere liye active hone ki soch rhi thi...🤣

omg Ramdev baba to humesha hi khush rehte h...🤣
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zindgidilse

Oye babydoll 😲

Why are u leaving ? 😭

Babydoll?? Apne wali??? Omg ... baby doll is now widow baby...??? 

Hilarious Post 😆😆😆
Products toh sab ache hai.. but I prefer jhaale nikale waale...mere ghar par woh bohot hai... jai hp nanaji ki..
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ye patanjali wali tel se romance (rofl)
Isme se to ajeeb boo aati h yaar... :-D
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oyyy billi...chup kar

I really enjoy your fun posts

🤣🤣🤣