Thapki determined to change vasu's midset-Article

piyali99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Highlight: Bihaan's Dhina Dhin Dha drives him crazy in love...

Bihaan is getting crazy imagining Thapki everywhere. Bihaan has fallen in love with Thapki. He is still unknown to his feelings. He looks for Thapki's photo to keep with him. He loses his mind on not finding any pic. On the other hand, Thapki is still finding out the person who forced Bihaan to marry her. She continues her investigation. The photo album burns, but Thapki checks the wedding DVD. She sees the lady in the video and gets some clue. She recalls the bangle Vasundara gave her as shagun. She gets shocked to realize that Vasundara has stopped her marriage with Dhruv, and instead got Bihaan married to Thapki.

Thapki goes to Vasundara and confronts her for the same. She asks the reason for Vasundara's hatred. She asks whether her stammering reason gave Vasundara the rights to change her life's future with such a major decision. Vasundara convinces Thapki not to tell the truth to the family members. Thapki agrees and determines to change Vasundara's mindset. Will Thapki be able to get Vasundara's love and acceptance? Keep reading.

Link :-
http://tellyreviews.com/2016/03/29/highlight-bihaans-dhina-dhin-dha-drives-him-crazy-in-love/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I knew this would happen! πŸ€£
Thapki is out of the world man! but that is the message of the show I guess...to change ppl's perception ...hate cannot be won with hate...hate can only be conquered by love...but double standards Thapki...everything she made Bihan go through and this for the real culprit...Doesnt she feel the disgust even??

TFS pyalu
.Preetii. thumbnail
Arre!! itna sab kuch ho gya phir v maa bhakti..πŸ˜• 
thanks fr sharing!πŸ˜ƒ have nothing to say!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lachu-

I knew this would happen! πŸ€£

Thapki is out of the world man! but that is the message of the show I guess...to change ppl's perception ...hate cannot be won with hate...hate can only be conquered by love...but double standards Thapki...everything she made Bihan go through and this for the real culprit...Doesnt she feel the disgust even??

TFS pyalu

Bold: they use that so much that it's getting old
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
V knew that right. Maa ne bana di jodi... so thapki will wholeheartedly accept it. that's why I wanted her to fall for bihaan before she gets to the truth! but na... CVS hv to give us this. 😑
-Ila- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kowsi

Bold: they use that so much that it's getting old

its a truth ...never gets oldπŸ˜†...I admit that I kinda like this idea...at least in a soap world where anything and everything is possibleπŸ˜†
-Ila- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

V knew that right. Maa ne bana di jodi... so thapki will wholeheartedly accept it. that's why I wanted her to fall for bihaan before she gets to the truth! but na... CVS hv to give us this. 😑

nah Maty...she has feelings for him (just wipe off the Thapki of last couple of daysπŸ˜†)...this is fine as long as Shradha is a kamyab in her mission to make Bihan suffer #GoShradha
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lachu-

nah Maty...she has feelings for him (just wipe off the Thapki of last couple of daysπŸ˜†)...this is fine as long as Shradha is a kamyab in her mission to make Bihan suffer #GoShradha

But lachu, then we need self talks like that of Bihaan as well for Thapki that she loves Bihaan... abhi tk toh nhi mila hai... woh tab milega jab usko shaadi ki sach pata chalega. And what wud that mean - Maa ne bana di jodi - so she accepts as part of her Maa Bhakthi !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS piaaa πŸ˜³
maltb mae ne jo socha wohi hone wala hae. πŸ₯± thapki being a huge MA will hide maa's truth and it will change vasuu's mindset she will get effected by thapki's gesture and shraddha is chez se or jealous hogi k ab to mummy ji bhi is atak atak k bolne wali k qareeb hogay and she will quickly tryu to break thahaan even more so that thapki can get out of this house soon !  πŸ₯± 
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing!! 😊Most of us already predicted this ..it was expected of thapki Edited by billo77 - 8 years ago