rosid/aviman os by honey : betrayal

honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi guys im back...u may call me as pagli...bt wat to do...becz of latest spoilers..im going mad...new girl is not roli...new girl is roli...these many speculations...oh god really frustrated...I cant able to sit str8...at that tym banu di told me to frgt all this crap n concentrate on my studies...so I too decided to do that...n vl concentrate on my wrk n studies more frm nw on...i  vl b back again in june..bt before that..i want to let out my grief through this os...so that I can  concentrate on my wrk n also I can sleep  peacefully

Ok coming to point...its os...n concept is...u all gonna throw chapels eggs...becz till nw I shown sid as the best guy in the world..bt nw im gng to show his another side...I don't know whether its is r8 r wrong..bt according to spoilers they r saying that sid fell in luv with prerna(ya smwat hapie as they r showing as prerna instead of roli)...its hurting me lot...u all know im die hard rosidian fan..bt even fan get angry some tyms..so nw this vl b punishment to sid...bt really sry guys if I hurt anyone by showing sid like this

Its all about all think roli dies..n sid marries prerna...later????

BETRAYAL rosid/aviman os by honey rosid

Sid is on his bed...sleeping peacefully

at that tym he heard a voice

sid ji uto na..its already 8..u have to go to office

sid slowly opened his eyes

he smiled by cing his pregnant wife

sid: gdmrng prerna

prerna: gud mrng sid ji..

sid: wat baby is saying

prerna: baby is asking abt his papa...he is asking  his papa to get up n ready fr office

sid smiled

sid: ya I vl definitely listen my cutie wrds...by saying this he rushed to washroom

he took bath n came out

n he came down

already all bw family waiting fr sid at dining hall

sid came n  had breakfast

all r taking special care fr prerna as she is pregnant..espcially simar..she is more concerned abt her

sid bid good bye to all n left to office

sid is in his car

he clz his eyes

he got a beautiful face infrnt of his eyes

tears fell frm his eyes

sid: it had been 4 yrs roli...y u left ur sid roli..i miss u na yar

at that tym he got call

sid: hello

amar: sid...v have meeting in Mumbai ..i bukd tickets this evening

sid: ok

evening sid n amar started to Mumbai

next day they attended meeting

after that

amar: sid lets go to room

sid: no amar u go...I vl go out

amar  said ok

sid came out

he went to the beach

he remembered  his trip with roli

he got smile on his face

hw roli njy that beach

hw roli missed in crowd

how  he tensed abt her

n later roli hug on cing him

later his scolding fr being careless

n hw they took picture

n he went to restaurant

he rembered hw roli irritated him

how she took him to restaurant

n how she drank alcohol becz of stubborn

next hw roli saved him frm shot

hw he realized his luv towards roli

he got tears

at that tym rain tarted ..he started crying badly

sid: y roli...y u left me

at that tym he heard  a familiar voice

girl: hey don't go..its raining

sid turned that' side

he saw a girl asking a 6 yrs boy not to go out...stand with her under shed

her face is nt visible..some person covered her

atlast that person went..n sid saw her

n he is shocked

yes he saw his roli

his life infrnt of him

sid rushed to her

sid: roli

she saw him

by cing him her face xression changed

her eyes became red with anger

sid abt to touch her cheeks: roli thum zindha hein?

he felt her hands on him

yes

she slapped him tight

sid is shocked

sid: roli

roli: don't utter a single wrd siddhant..im nt at all  interested to c u also..just go away frm me...

sid: roli...y r u talking like this..im ur sidhant

roli gave dry smile

roli: my sidhant? Frm when it is?

Sid: roli..i don't know y ru angry at me..bt  ur alive that is enough fr me..ok lets go to our home

Roli: our home? I don't think so..its nt roli sasural...its prerna sasural..n vl b her  unborn child house

Sid: sid is more shocked nw..roli u know prerna?

Roli; y not sid ? Y cant I know abt ur wife n unborn child

Sid: roli meri bath suno

Roli": no sid ...I don't want to listen ur bakwas ..plz let me live happily here..dnt try to come in my life..if u try..nw I vl definitely gonna die infrnt of ur eyes nw itself

Sid: no roli...dnt say...ur life is more important fr me than anything...im going...bt one thing...no one can replace u in my heart...I luv only u na yar

By saying this sid left that place with teary eyes

Roli too got tears bt she decided  to stay strong

When roli is abt to leave

She heard some one calling her

She lukd back

Roli: amar bhayya

Amar: roli

Amar is like bro to her..she just want to go to him n hug him n want to cry badly bt she decided do hold her emotions

Roli:hw r u bhayya

Amar: hw can v vl b roli without u

Roli: there vl b no difference bhayya...nothing vl change..prerna replaced me..n her baby is going to give more happiness to bw house.

Amar didn't rly

Becz it is crct...no one in that family r missing roli...except sid  n him

Amar: bt  wat abt ur sid

Roli; mmy sid? No bhayya..he is nt mine...nw he is prernas

Amar: roli ..sid is always urs

roli: bhayya plz leave abt him...I dnt want to listen..

n he abt to tell something

sid came back

sid saw amar n roli

sid: amar wat r u doing here..lets go

amar: no sid today roli has to know all...she is misunderstanding u

roli: misunderstanding? Ya ur r8 bhayya I always misunderstood him...I always think he luvs only me..he cant live without me..he always say roli life is incomplete with out sid n sid life incomplete without roli...bt he always complete I his life with another girl when im not with him...i strived a lot fr family at that tym he misunderstood me..n  he went to party,,,n dreamnt me in place of naina...n all the stuff happened..he decided to marry naina as per family wish...I came to know all this after my return frm pari bhabi..still I didn't ask anything...n even he decided to marry jhumki also fr family sake,.n at tym of jhanvi he didn't believed my wrds.n next he didn't recognize his roli n partyid with nagin...wat if I didn't return? He might stayed with nagin only? N nw...he married prerna...he didn't even think abt whether im alive r nt...on that day aftr that devil tuk me..n he kept me in prison..he tortured me two yrs..he said that he vl get pwrs if I give that mani..bt I didn't give that...he cant take frm me...atlast one day I found trisul frm matarani ...i stabbed him n he disappeared...when I came back...I  found sid married prerna n nw she is pregnanat...I was broken...sid betrayed me..i hate him I hate him to core..i hate u

sid got tears...he felt bad...roli who luvs him lot is nw hating him to core,,bt  he has no ansrs fr her qns

amar: stop it roli when he abt to say something

sid: no amar..lets go

amar: no sid let me say...I understud ur pain yar,,bt listen...sid suffered as much as u suffered..ha after devil tuk u..v tried a lot...bt cant understand where he tuk to u...first of all u have to say anything against ur so called didi//ur didi went to pathallok to fight with patli devi fr her suhag n fr her family..bt she didn't even tried to trace u..sid scolded her ..becz of her he lost u...days gone bt v didn't get anything abt u..day by day sid became more dull n went into depression...at that tym baba told ur kept in prision..bt sid is in nt in position to cum he totally became mad..he used to say only ur name.i tried to reach that place bt simar stpd me saying its dangerous place..latr v found some dead body n simar confirmed its u only so v did last rites(deadbody is fake one created by devil)...at that tym simar brought her friend prerna..prerna is simar frnd...n coincidentally sid clz frnd...she  luvd sid...bt sid didn't cared her...bt still she luvs sid/...she came n started treating sid...sid started recovering..bt he used to think only abt u..ur di acted as cupid between them...bt still sid didn't react...all started frgting u..bt v both used to think abt u..v felt bad..as v cant able to save u frm devil..v r human..v r nt ur simar didi..who can fight with dayans churails fr her only her suhag...latr one day simar came to know that she cant become mother anymore(in my ss no anjali n sanjana) she cried a lot..prerna  became sarrogate mother to simar...sujatha told that she cant accept a random girl as surrogate mother..nw simar begged sid to marry prerna..sid refused..simar blackmailed she vl hang herself..so he agreed to marry prerna...sid thought that..even if roli is that place she may do as prerna did..so he decided to keep prerna happy in this tym..so he started  caring her

by listening this roli got tears

roli:bhayya..i may b ur reasons may crct...bt stlii I cant frgve him...he betrayed his roli...he always says me na he can feel me...sidhant ka jaan roli mein basthi...bt hw can he think  I died..hw can he marry some one else...I cant take it...n  wat ever im no more interested to come back in his life...if im in his position I might have died instead of marrying some one else..ok sidhant,..nw no more regrets..u njy with ur wife prerna..im leaving..bye..n never think I vl frgve u..i just hate u

by saying this roli left place

sid luk at her teary eyed

amar tried to console him..bt in vain

roli (herself) im sry sid..i hurt u lot..bt I have no alternative..i don't want to come back in ur life n messup ur life between me n prerna..u may feel  sad fr few yrs..bt later u vl move on..i want that..n I don't want to come back to that family where there is no value fr my life...even my sister has no cocern on  me..better I stay away  frm all this

at that tym roli got call

shiv" roli wr r u...v  have  to go to canda.. did u frgt?

Roli: shiv im cuming yar

Roli kept hone

Roli": tq mata rani..even I lost my lover husband...u gave me a frnd..who suprt me when im in need..i just want  sid n shiv should live happily...shiv should get success in his luv life..anandi should agrr his love...n sid n prerna should liv happily

At that tym anandi came

Anandi: then wat abt u

Roli lukd at her surprised

Roli: u here

Anadi: I just came to tell that..i luv shiv..bt I came to know abt u..tell me roli...wat abt ur lyf

Roli controlled her tears

Roli": there vl b no ansrs fr some qns anadi..only tym vl  tell ansr

Ok leave it..dnt tell this to shiv..n im hapie to know u luv him..ok chalo..shiv vl yell at me if v miss flight

Roli n shiv left Canada

N they successfully grabbed project

Shiv n anadi confeesed n married

Roli n shiv company reached h8s

Roli is still waiting fr ansrs given by time

?( ok guys I said somr=ething n I wrote some thing...its just came on flow. i thought to show sid negtive n want to take revenge on sid char..bt i cant able to do it .nw u may ask wat next? I too don't know..i just want to give punishment so made roli to leave sid..n sid deserves this punishment...n nw im angry at sid...bt  u all know I cant b angry with him much tym..so I have plan of sequel fr this..bt not nw.i vl write once my anger reduce..n there is also another surprise in that sequel..keep guessing...n do cmnt...n lyk..it means a lot..n sry fr using some devil stry..im nt intrsted in that..bt still wrote as stry demands)

Edited by honeyrosid-6 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I really love it ya we can't angry with sid happy to see u again can't wait for next 
renuka-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super honey I'm much anger on Siddhant why he can't leave ssk
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Superb honey eagerly waiting for sequel
saadashirin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its fantastic honey...V can understand ur feelings bcz v too feel the same...Happy that u r back...love only rosid
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fab honey u have poured all our frustration & anger here I always say ur updates make me laugh today I cried while reading ur update thank god she is surrogate mother of simars child sid loves his roli only his roli he can never love someone else why these CVS don't understand this idiots leave it what is the surprise waiting for the sequel eagerly update soon don't know my guess is right about the surprise let's see update soon
swathyrs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fab os honey waiting for sequel 
nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Realy sid deserve this  dear
tatmantad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
honey waiting for the sequel dear...
banuprasa thumbnail
Honey dear...
Nice to see you back...

All the best for your exams...

We will waiting for you till Jun and will give warm welcome...