Siya ke Ram Written Update 28 March 2016

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Siya ke Ram Written Update 28 March 2016

Ram Sita and Lakshman want to cross the Ganga river after taking the hospitality of the boatman. He says he cant make Ram sit in his boat. Lakshman gets angry that he wants money Ram placates Lakshman and asks Kevat why he wont make Ram sit in the boat and when Ram asks why and he says when a stone became a woman with the touch of your feet so if you sit what if my boat becomes a woman.Boatman says I want to touch and wash your feet before I make you sit in my boat and Ram gives his permission to the happy boatman.

Sumant returns without Ram Lakshman and Sita and Kaushalya and Sumitra gets very sad and says he went away as he knew you will get worried so he left and went away. Kayshalya cant stop her tears and Sumitra asks  hope Bharat and Shatrugana have started  Sumant says he sent message and they must have started back already . Bharat and Shatrugana are returning  without stopping even to rest the horses .

Boatman washes Ram's feet and a song in the bg saying I will drink this charnamitra and will get salvation. Ram says I have become indebted to you with this and boatman gladly takes  them in his boat.

Sumant feels bad that  1st time I could not fulfil the King's request /order and how to tell Dasrath Vaidya feels he cant bear this sad  message and it well effect his health but Vasisth says you cant hide this for long and it is your duty to tell the truth to the king. Sumanth is very sad and anxious.

The boatman takes them across the Ganges in his boat.again the BG song of the Kewat(boatman)

Vasisth comes to Dasrath's room along with the Vaidya and Dasrath asks where is Ram and Vasisth sternly says you are not only a father but a King also and this sort of extreme attachment  and love for your son should not divert you from your duty to look after your people, get up and do your duty but Dasrath just keeps looking and just then Samant comes.

Kewat takes all to the other side and ties the boat and Ram thanks him for his love devotion seva and hospitality which is priceless. Sita gives him a ring and Kewat says if you give me this then you are making me an outsider serving you has made me the most happiest man in this world and the Kevat says he cant accept it and Ram tells Sita we cant win with this Nishatraj he again says we are forever indebted . And all take leave and go towards the forest.

Dasrath gets very sorrowful ,anguished sad and delirious for Ram he starts running when he says Sumant coming alone and scolds him saying where is my son. He tells Dasrath that Ram left him when they were sleeping . He runs says stop Ram and says Kaushalya our son went away. He shouts Ram Ram and there Ram  seems  to hear him suddenly stops .

PRECAP Dasrath is on the floor and weeping telling Kaushalya that he pleaded to Kaikaiye not to send Ram to forest but she did not listen. He is delirious and says Ram has come back and sees  Ram in his royal clothes coming towards him.

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
😃 Thank You  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ For The Great Update  ðŸ˜ƒ Interesting   ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ Going  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Nice And Right ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ