ShraMan OS: My Nerd

SassyButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

A/N: This is a AU kind of one shot which doesn't follow the track of the show itself. I am not someone who is able to religiously watch the show due to studies. I had seen some episodes and couldn't help but enjoy it immensely and form ideas within my head. Another show I had only written any fandom about is Sadda haq of channel V which I am unable to follow nowadays. This is my first fiction outside Sadda haq fandom after almost two years of absence from India forums. My mother tongue is not Hindi therefore if there is any error  in choice of words please inform me. The genre is angst/tragedy so please don't read if you are unable to absorb it. Hope you enjoy it, like and comment please :)

THIS IS NOT PROOF READ AND IS WRITTEN FROM A SMARTPHONE AFTER LONG PERIOD OF HALT IN WRITTING, THEREFORE DO PARDON ANY TYPOS, GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND PLOT HOLES.

My Nerd.

Waking up at morning had never been such a hard task for someone like him.

Well, to wakeup one has to sleep right?

To be honest he can't recall  when was the last time he slept without getting nightmares of that day, those tears and pain still lingers in his mind. But today was different, nightmares were not there to inflict pain. Today he saw them together like their childhood and her parents were also there with them. There was no pain, just her laughter ringing like little bells.

Shravan stood up and made way to his small bathroom in the country side cottage in where he lived for past five years. Living in a small home surrounded by green was something he knew she always dreamed of and to substitute it she tried to grow small pots of various plants in her studio apartment after her family closed their doors on her face.

Like usual on Sunday days he started the walk to nearby Dhaba to have breakfast. The owner of the food place, an old man in his eighties seems to recognise him even though it is said that the man is terrible at remembering faces by now. After getting his usual bread and dhaal, her favourite as breakfast, he started to eat it.  Like most days he couldn't help his straying mind from pondering about the fact why a man of such old age keeps living yet such young ones die every day. He knew it was evil and selfish thoughts yet he couldn't help it. 

After paying for the food, he started the walk back to his cottage. He reached home and got into his car, more like her car. The vehicle from the incident even though how many terrible memories it brings, that car was the only stable thread he could have of her so he repaired it as much as he can yet never did he change anything about it.

With precise memory from heart due to all the visits he had made before, Shravan reached the narrow parking lot in few minutes time. The white corridors which always brought him the feeling of dread for past five years now casted him with a sense of comfort. It was similar to those hugs she gave him in their childhood, something he wished to have again. 

At last he neared her room. After opening the door he could see her there on the bed. She was lying there with all the beauty an angel would have possessed if God graced earth with one. 
Maybe she will be one when this is all over, after all he didn't know who had a better heart than hers among them. He sat at the stool near her like all those six years holding her soft hands in between his calloused ones. There were many time when he had cried, sometimes laughed or even screamed in anger or agony while doing this for those past times but today everything was different. 

Today is the day he had agreed for getting her off life support. Within a few hours as per arranged the doctors would come to complete the procedure of taking her, his Sumo away from his life forever or so he thought for the past three years when doctors advised him to do so. He had raged a wrath of fury upon them for even suggesting it and due to him being a powerful lawyer, they didn't have the courage to oppose him. After all there was no one else like a family to vouch for her apart from him who took all the expense with a tiny hope deep within him that someday his Suman with her eyes full of light and mirth will hug him once again. But now he know keeping her here after today will be very selfish of him and he will never truly lose her because Suman and Shravan is always together. The words of Suman from his dream today is all the assurances he would ever need now, something his Sumo always did even during childhood.

He can still remember the eventful day the incident took place. It all happened one year later after her beloved Nana ji's death and her being thrown out of home by Mami ji. Even if others declared they loved her no one did come forward to oppose her action. The debt to them by her parents were proclaimed over by signing her share of their ancestory home to them. He should have known she was all alone in this world but like always the wounded teenager within stopped his actions to lend a hand. But Pushkar being the great friend he is came there to embrace her within seconds. The tides in his heart which still loved her took this action in a different way and gave birth to the green eyed monster called jealousy. He had a spat with him and in the aftermath Pushkar left their home. This was not received well by the ladies in the family much at first but few currency being thrown into air seemed to make everything better to everyone. 

He could still recall the vivid memory of all that happend on that faithful day. He had been trying to halt Urvashi's advances and keep his family from bankrupting him with their cunning mind in the so called party. A nervous call from Pushkar asking him to reach a specific place because Suman was all alone was something he should have taken heed of because in a country were women was not safe after sunset, at midnight it was bestowing death wish on themselves. But like always he branded it as attention seeking and spewed few terrible words to his kind brother who always prayed for others best. After the call though he couldn't help the feeling of dread from rising, something didn't feel right. Excusing himself from the party to his bedroom, he had sat on the bed when her call had came, she was sobbing in it to him heart wrenching apologies and then all he could hear was a crash. He had rushed then like a wild animal without abandon. 

There lied within his own blood was his brother in the car seat but Suman was not anywhere near him at all. After paramedics came and revived Pushkar, all he mumbled was the word cliff and departed from the world for ever. Two hours after Suman was found from the nearby cliff with near fatal condition. Later three culprits were arrested by the police within two days due to odds against them as evidence. It was found that the three men where trying to make advances on Suman. When Pushkar arrived to the scene one of them hit him hard on head with a steel rod making him delirious. Knowing they can't overpower the men Suman and Pushkar tried to escape by the car in which she contacted Shravan but was hit by more heavy vehicle driven by the three men. To escape from their rape assault Suman had ran but they followed and in which moment to escape from such a fate she promptly slipped from the cliff.

Shravan had made sure to get three men a death sentence in the court, even then being not satisfied with vengeance he had bribed the already corrupted jail system to make the men's life a living hell. It made sure the youngest one among the men died within three weeks due to 'unfavourable' conditions in jail and rest of their fate similar with more hardships. Though nothing seemed to matter anymore to Shravan anymore.
Suman had slipped to a coma with life support due to the various injuries to head she recieved and his brother Pushkar had died on the way to the hospital.

Now today sitting here holding her hand when the doctors took off her life support. Shravan couldn't help but recall Suman's words from his dream on morning, something he could live with till he joins her after death.

" I will be waiting for you My Nerd up here when time comes, take care till then Love.."

Thank you  ðŸ˜Š
Edited by anjalanilofar - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This was really good
I mean so sad,emotional...

Aww both pushkar ,suman died...

Literally I had tears in my eyes whilst reading

potterginny thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heart wrenching story dear. 😭
But written very well. Just that it shouldn't happen in the show, ever.
potterginny thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But written very well. Just that it shouldn't happen in the show, ever. They have already been through hell, anymore will be world shattering.
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res
Unres

Omg...u made md cry😭

That was so awesome...that I can't explain...I loved It though sumo died...even pushkar died... ðŸ˜­
Edited by asyaarshilover - 8 years ago
SassyButterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: --fero--

This was really good
I mean so sad,emotional...

Aww both pushkar ,suman died...

Literally I had tears in my eyes whilst reading

Thank you :)
SassyButterfly thumbnail
SassyButterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: potterginny

But written very well. Just that it shouldn't happen in the show, ever.

Thank you, hoping the same thing too.. Exams just make me angsty and now got so much exams piled together :)
Edited by anjalanilofar - 8 years ago
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was HEART WRENCHING ! 
You have nailed it ! 
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is really painful. U brought tears in my eyes. Do write more on shraman.