loved loved loved it

shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
so who else loved todays epi.i personally loved todays epi.we got to see a new side of this shravan part2 .when sumo gave the jewellery he was almost teary eyed remembering their flashback.
and man what a precap i was on the Verge of my sofa saying no no no no no no shravan haan mat bolna.when chachi announced that they are thinking about alliance between urvashi and shravan and urvashis parent are convinced. suman was almost teary eyed.and shravan was giving that look to her.
waise yeh dono ki ankhen man itna stare itna stare yaaro itne gullal mein aplog aise constant stare kaise kar lete ho mere samaj ke bahar hain.

p.s shravan looked hot
p.p.s also forgot to mention is it only me whose heart skipped a beat when shravan covered his face thinking sumo might throw colour at her. aha our bowe wants sumo to play holi with him .par uska ashao pe sumo ne thanda thanda pani fek diya .instead of applying colour she gave jewellery aur bechare ko rula diya.
Edited by shinaa - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am in love with today's episode

Seriously beautifully executed
shinaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: --fero--

I am in love with today's episode

Seriously beautifully executed

hain na :-)
faii44 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the episode n Namik's expressionss were love.. He totally nailed it.. Their eye locks <3
Eagerlyy waiting fo mondayy
Sugarbabe14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also loved today's episode 
I also had tears in my eyes and I felt like sharvu's pain like it's our pain nd precap was urvashi and shravan's engagement aur what so ever wht the he'll they doing idk
I don't know wht will happen but it's getting day by day interesting 
But I have vibes that shravu will say yes  nd then again ladaai nd then love between lamboo n sumo😳😳
Let's wait nd see 
Nd in today's epi intense eye locks yaar 
longtime thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I loved todays episode too .. It was awesome .. But i guess they will drag the engagement drama .. Shravan might hesitate to say no in front of so many guests or his dad might convince him .. But i really really hope that does not happen .. Also before dance face off urvashi was dancing with Shravan..
shinaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sugarbabe14

I also loved today's episode

I also had tears in my eyes and I felt like sharvu's pain like it's our pain nd precap was urvashi and shravan's engagement aur what so ever wht the he'll they doing idk
I don't know wht will happen but it's getting day by day interesting
But I have vibes that shravu will say yes nd then again ladaai nd then love between lamboo n sumo😳😳
Let's wait nd see
Nd in today's epi intense eye locks yaar

shubh shubh bolo yaara. i really dont want shravan to say yes.
and one thing there was so much gullal how can they stare continuously .its impossible
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice epi... Think shra will say yes...

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
god knows what ll shravan say. hope he avoids it any how.
by far today's episode was the best
shinaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

god knows what ll shravan say. hope he avoids it any how.

by far today's episode was the best

agree dont know why but to me todays epi was best among this weeks epi.be it the subtle realization of shravan that sumo is showing everyone that she is trying to show that she is very happy but in her heart she is very sad.is this how this two will start to understand these version 2 of each other .fingers crossed