Siya ke Ram: 25th March 2016 Written Update.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Ram, Sita and Lakshman move ahead. Mahadev praises Ram for marching towards the forest for the protection of dharma. Brahma utters that Rqm's glory will be sung for ages by the deities and the humans. Ram, Lakshman and Sita bid adieu to the subjects of Ayodhya. An old man requests Ram to stay and bows down with everyone else. Ram requests them to stand up. He tells them not to worry as nothing wrong will happen due to his father and younger brother's presence. 
Sage Jabali appears and asks Ram what permission he wants. Pledge is meant for the goodwill of subjects and not to serve an individual's greed. It's Kaikeyi who deserves to be abandoned in the forest. Why don't you understand Kaikeyi's wicked design? She knows that you are King Dasharath's life, yet she's willingly taking her husband's life. There's no need to fulfill such a promise. Such a woman is a stain on the dynasty. She's a Kumata. Ram apologizes and refuses to hear anything against Kaikeyi. The sage asks that why attachment should exist when everyone takes birth alone and dies alone. Why to accept such a difficult life for someone else? Ram replies that it's my duty. The sage advises him to be practical and utters that dharma is the medium of torturing men. Ram says that the man who abandons dharma progresses towards sin. If I become selfish, my subjects will follow the same path of selfishness. And I cannot wish such a thing for Ayodhya. I cannot ruin my father's prestige. I'm accepting the truth that is evident. Men who walk on the path of truth aren't weak. 

Sage Jabali replies that he doesn't agree to his words. But after hearing his words, he feels that everything Ram uttered is true, while his own words are lies. The sage further utters that he cannot change Ram, neither the latter can change him, but he will always respect Ram. If the world adapts a bit of Ram's qualities, the land will be blessed.

Ravana confronts Indra and challenges him for a duel. He multiplies and laughs in an arrogant manner. Indra attacks using his Vajra and Ravana's multiple forms vanish. Ravana exclaims that deities cannot kill him due to Brahma's boon. Ravana is about to behead Indra when Brahma appears and stops him. Ravana greets him. Brahma tells him that there's no in killing a defeated Indra. You are the king of this world. Go, tell this to your mother.

The subjects of Ayodhya insist on accompanying Ram to the forest. A woman tells him that if they can't stop him from going to the forest, even he can't stop them from accompanying him.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hubleylake444 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for your time and effort. 
❀️Swati
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ Thank You  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ For The Nice Update  πŸ˜ƒ Fine  ! ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ Going  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice And Right πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ