Tere Mere Darmiyaan Ratri os updated on pg 4

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

This is my first attempt to write an investigative story. I have always written sweet romantic rom com type of stories! I apologise in advance for the mistakes committed.

25/3/16 1:30 pm! Trisha's Residence!

Tejal was pleasantly surprised to find the apartment locked at this hour. It was a public holiday & Trisha was supposed to be in home as there parents had gone out of town. Though Trisha rarely stays home on public holidays she had promised her younger sister to make it today as there parents are not there. If there was an emergency & she had to go to office she would definitely informed Tejal. Trisha has told her in the morning going to public library for getting few books after finishing household works. But even then it was time for Trisha to be back. Tejal had gone to her friends house for a project work. She didn't want to go as it is a public holiday & it was a rare occasion her di was staying back in house. She wanted to spent time with her di. Trisha being a disciplined person forcefully sent Tejal to her friends house for completing her project work. She also promised Tejal to spent time together in the noon & rest of the day.

Tejal opened the apartment with her spare keys. She kept her bag & books on the sofa in the front room. She took her mobile phone from her bag & called Trisha. Phone was ringing but Trisha was not answering. Tejal tried few more times calling Trisha though her phone was ringing Trisha was not answering. Even while driving Trisha used to attend her calls through Bluetooth. Tejal started worrying. She has got a gut feeling that something has gone wrong. She went to towards the landline phone to get the telephone directory. Her mom has written & kept Trisha's colleagues phone numbers in it.

Raghav's Residence!

Raghav was reading his favourite comic book along with enjoying his favourite pizza! Suddenly his phone rang. He took his mobile only to find an unknown number. He pressed the answer button!

Raghav: Hello! Agent Raghav here!

Other side he could hear a panicked female voice: Hello! Mein Tejal Dewan Bol Rahi hoon! Trisha Dewan ki choti Behan!

Raghav was surprised. Trisha's sister is calling him. That too she sounded very much disturbed. Something is wrong. His mind wandered did something happened to Trisha? Otherwise why will Tejal call him? Unknowingly he too started worrying!

So where did Trisha go? Should I continue?
Edited by Az07 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for New story .Pls continue it
Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The story promo was amazing. This story seems to be dull of ratrilicious scenes. please continue writing and post the first part soon. ðŸ˜³
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very interesting ! Please continue and let Raghav find out Trisha's whereabouts ðŸ˜³
Thanks, what can i call U ??
Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita..

Very interesting ! Please continue and let Raghav find out Trisha's whereabouts ðŸ˜³

Thanks, what can i call U ??

Thanks dear 
U can call me Uma! I will try to update soon 
Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1973deepak

The story promo was amazing. This story seems to be dull of ratrilicious scenes. please continue writing and post the first part soon. ðŸ˜³

Thank u 
Story is Ratrilicious but in a different way
I will try updating soon
Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasha1994

thanks for New story .Pls continue it

Will try update asap
Rine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Eager to read it. continue soon ðŸ˜Š
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Plzz continue n recharge us with your story... eagerly waiting for it.. ! ðŸ˜Š
Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Dear, 
Please update your story. we are eagerly waiting to read this investigative story with cute ratri scenes. so our cute writer please update the story ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜Š