Ankita Sharma aka Meher is just nailing it

Posted: 8 years ago
Ankita Sharma is just nailing it in her scenes.. They are scary as shit !! Playing a psychopath is not an average actor's job. And so far she has just killed it with her acting skills as Meher

Storywise I believe this is what is happening. Ok so she liked Kartik and was attracted. But it is where his own wife told her he is single she took her feelings to another level. And since she is not a NORMAL girl she will go mad is what I suppose when she will get to know the truth and which is fair enough. She will obviously feel cheated. I'm craving for the upcoming episodes.
LOVE MEHER
Agree Ankita is doing really good job!!...πŸ‘πŸΌ...but why the hell cvs has given her Green lens
she is too fair,,and that contact lens just looks like.....
Yeah She is πŸ˜Š defo doing a Good job
In the intro scene,i Found her too soft Spoken for the role though
but Nevertheless she has Gained a good momentum.
Yeah She really scared the hell out of me In Mosquito killing Scene,πŸ˜•
It would be intersting to see how the story shapes up.But Man She is Gonna get real Crazy in coming Episodes.
indeed she is dng great a complete opposite 2 her previous chracter laajo

She seriously scared me 
The scene wherein she was talking to her mother,that maniacal laugh of hers had me πŸ˜² 
And then yesterday's scene.The way she was getting all dressed,& then her sitting by Kartik's bedside,the mad gleam with which she kept looking at him,wanted to touch him,the breaking & entering & then killing off the mosquitoes with such ferocity OMGGG πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² 

And then the next morning,she wouldn't listen to anybody.She just kept waiting for Kartik to come & talk to her.She was in total trance πŸ˜•πŸ˜² 

And today's precap Man oh man what is she doing !! πŸ˜²πŸ˜² 

Ankita is doing good.Yeah I totally agree Survi lying took her craze to a whole new level.She might have reconciled to the fact that Kartik was married had she gotten to know yesterday but this seriously complicates things.
Interesting things on the way 
They way she was only looking at karthik and ignored the others as if 'dosron ke koyi vastha nay hain muje all i want is karthik barwe'!πŸ˜† and yeah survi kuch zyaada hi baao kha rahi hain ab bugtho!πŸ˜› kudh hi sauthan ko niyotha de rahi thi 'karthik is single'!🀣 mehar will be like 'don't worry maidji am ready to mingle'!πŸ˜› ab pata chalega limit se zyaada bhaao khane ka kya anjaam hotha hain! Overacting kayeeki!πŸ˜†
Aur karthik kithna darr raha tha mehar ke paas paas anese! Jaise koyi brahmachari darr tha hain ladkiko dekh kar he was like 'aap kade kyun hain baitiye na'!🀣

Precap ne tho muje dara hi diya tha omg jaisa main ne socha tha waisa hi hua! Mehar can even kill someone if they come in between karthik and her!

Yeha survi ki bewakoofi bhi kaam aagai varna ab that mehar ne usse upar jane ka direct pass dediya hota!πŸ€”

Ab tho uska budda bro bhi on the way pata nay aur kya kya dekhna padega karvi kelife mein!πŸ€ͺ
Originally posted by chandana1

They way she was only looking at karthik and ignored the others as if 'dosron ke koyi vastha nay hain muje all i want is karthik barwe'!πŸ˜† and yeah survi kuch zyaada hi baao kha rahi hain ab bugtho!πŸ˜› kudh hi sauthan ko niyotha de rahi thi 'karthik is single'!🀣 mehar will be like 'don't worry maidji am ready to mingle'!πŸ˜› ab pata chalega limit se zyaada bhaao khane ka kya anjaam hotha hain! Overacting kayeeki!πŸ˜†
Aur karthik kithna darr raha tha mehar ke paas paas anese! Jaise koyi brahmachari darr tha hain ladkiko dekh kar he was like 'aap kade kyun hain baitiye na'!🀣

Precap ne tho muje dara hi diya tha omg jaisa main ne socha tha waisa hi hua! Mehar can even kill someone if they come in between karthik and her!

Yeha survi ki bewakoofi bhi kaam aagai varna ab that mehar ne usse upar jane ka direct pass dediya hota!πŸ€”

Ab tho uska budda bro bhi on the way pata nay aur kya kya dekhna padega karvi kelife mein!πŸ€ͺ
Chandna jaa re apni Dost ki post pe reply nai kiaπŸ˜•πŸ˜•.Broke my heartπŸ˜›
She is playing a deep role and I'm really really connecting to her character. Cant wait to see more of her on this show
omg omg
watched today's episode. ..Mehar is too scary
Wow Ankita Sharma...you are just tooo good
how can she do two different roles with such an ease and grace
As innocent as lajjo :*
As scary as Mehar
Bow down
Way to go girl
Yep, she's doing agreat job at convincing me. I can relate to her.