ShraMan SS -Revenge Is My Passion - Continued on Wattpad, link PG 1

-AnnieQueen- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">=PROLOGUE=</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I wish I could tell you how much you hurt me Sumo...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I wish I could tell you how much I missed you Shravan... </font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I wanted to take revenge. I wanted to hurt her the way she hurt me. But then why my revenge turned into something completely different? Why this damn revenge made me fall for her? Why suddenly my hatred turned into love? Why did I fall in love with her? Now I get it. It was never about revenge. I wanted to mark my presence in her life. I wanted to make sure what role I had in her life.And I realised I didn't want to be just a friend. I wanted more than that. I wanted to be more than just a friend. It was never the revenge. I just tried to fight the attraction I felt towards her. I wanted to shrug off the feelings and replace them with false hatred. But I couldn't deceive my heart after all which craved for her. All these years, ten long years, I waited for this encounter, to enter her life once again. I want to cherish her and protect her from all odds. How do I say that I love you Suman? All I wanted was to hurt you and now all I want is to fill your life with love and happiness. Cause that's what you deserve Sumo... you deserve to be loved. You turned my passion for revenge into my passionate love for you...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">=Index=</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Chapter 1 ||Flowers and Thorns||- Page 4</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Chapter 2 ||Camouflage|| - Page 8</font>

Continued Edited by -AnnieQueen- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Audrey.h. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really nice do continue soon :)
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Looks like nice concept
Continue soon
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love it! Please do continue.. and soon😃
nileshni679 thumbnail
Fabulous please do continue.
BookWormV thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great prologue.! Loved the way you wrote it. Looking forward to the SS. Please update soon. :)
-V
P.S.: Would it be possible to please send a PM when you update? Would appreciate it.
KRITII thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great one :)
please continue soon and do pm me :)
- kriti :)
Israt25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice prologue. continue soon 
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3