Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow another amazing episode ... Loved all the scenes of Sunny today specially the scene where Sunny hears ambulance coming and hides Fahad hats off simply Brillaint 👏 ...
Fahad's potrayal of Sunny is just so perfect
Specilly from last 2 episodes Sunny's craziness how perfectly enacted by Fahad 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally Agreed!
Fahad is d best choice for sunny's role he's doing complete justice to d role of a psycho .
the way last day he danced n all his dialogues...expressions were bang on!
Liking him a lot as Sunny.
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fahad and Jatin both are doing great. I remember in the second season of The Buddy Project, Fahad was the hero and Jatin was the villain and here in this show, it's the other way around! Both are my favorites and their acting is amazing!
Stav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princyz_Belle

Totally Agreed!
Fahad is d best choice for sunny's role he's doing complete justice to d role of a psycho .
the way last day he danced n all his dialogues...expressions were bang on!
Liking him a lot as Sunny.

Yaa that dance and dialogue delivery was fab as well .. Fahad is really the best choice for Sunny
Stav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cshafkat

Fahad and Jatin both are doing great. I remember in the second season of The Buddy Project, Fahad was the hero and Jatin was the villain and here in this show, it's the other way around! Both are my favorites and their acting is amazing!

I was regular viewer of Tbp and Fahad fan from Tbp days :) .. I rem Kd was hero and harsh was villain and here role reversal ..
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheOriginals

I was regular viewer of Tbp and Fahad fan from Tbp days :) .. I rem Kd was hero and harsh was villain and here role reversal ..

Yeah!! TBP was and is still my all time favouite youth show. Watching the clash between Raju and Sunny reminds of the rivalry between KD and Harsh Vardhan. Those were good old days!! I also liked KD and Samar's friendship and especially Samar's nawab attitude and language! Edited by Cshafkat - 8 years ago
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh ... that show is new to me... I dont know sunny ... Raju was in my Na bole Tum na maine kuch kaha season 2. At that time I thought he was a good actor - to shine next to Mohan bhatnagar is a big thing and now that casual style is so suited to Raju.

Sunny is a tad over psycho.
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yh I agree 👍🏼
Fahad is awwwesome as Sunny 👏
.Spring. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't like his character at all ...
but his acting is outstanding , the way he was behaving while listening their talks , that's too natural as a psycho . would like to see more of him.
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My favorite character from TBP was of Nawab, I stopped watching S2 as Jatin wasn't there but I rewatched when he reentered as Harsh... Jatin was too cool as Nawab, I loved everything about him... Juhi fell for him but who wouldn't fall for such a good guy...