prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Glad to see that Raju was able to bring the truth of Sunny to Nandu... When he is calm n collected he is more effective. The calculating gangster is needed to handle the psycho ... He has sooo lost it.

How adorable was the kiss to the cheek he hit to apologize. And his expression when she said I dont want to wear your mangal sutra.

Its not going to be easy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearl550 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes thank God she knows now. This was an amazing episode.  That scene was so cute seriously.  His expression when Nandu was comparing him to sunny, she didn't mean what she said but his annoyance was so adorable. This episode we really got to see the possesive angry caring Raju. 
Now the whole family is trying to trap Sunny, so I'm looking forward to seeing the next epis.

Edited by pearl550 - 8 years ago
kristal thumbnail
the x factor for this show are raju hotness and nandu cuteness and amazing chemistry.
the only show I watch from india right now and I love it.
sap1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved yesterday's episode... Raju can't stand Sunny ki tareef by his wife even when she's pretending... The kiss to say sorry was adorable... Nandu was completely shocked seeing Sunny's real face... Just hope that Rashmi knows Sunny's truth before going to see him and calling him is just part of the plan...
prem_diwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl550

Yes thank God she knows now. This was an amazing episode.  That scene was so cute seriously.  His expression when Nandu was comparing him to sunny, she didn't mean what she said but his annoyance was so adorable. This episode we really got to see the possesive angry caring Raju. 

Now the whole family is trying to trap Sunny, so I'm looking forward to seeing the next epis.

Yes it was but they don't know the degree of Indu's involvement and that is still a red flag...

Raju can be so possessive that it hard to believe the way he treated her before his heart melted for Nandu.😆

Yeah he was annoyed at that.😆

but I'm worried as they looked in Sunny's house what if someone aka indu - looks in and sees them doing drama.

prem_diwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: kristal

the x factor for this show are raju hotness and nandu cuteness and amazing chemistry.

the only show I watch from india right now and I love it.

they do complement each other and have equal push n pull...
prem_diwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sap1310

Loved yesterday's episode... Raju can't stand Sunny ki tareef by his wife even when she's pretending... The kiss to say sorry was adorable... Nandu was completely shocked seeing Sunny's real face... Just hope that Rashmi knows Sunny's truth before going to see him and calling him is just part of the plan...

@bold - I know he was shocked n hurt so fast. The kiss was a surprise. I never expected anything like that so fast. But he meant it.

@green - I know even I hope that they could convince Rashmi about him and that she has not done anything stupid. Rashmi trusts Nandu so I have my fingers crossed.

Edited by prem_diwani - 8 years ago
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yes I'm glad finally the truth is out! just lived that small kiss, ranan's chemistry is bang on! these two share a whole different kinda equation, their relationship is something which I've never seen on telly. gonna miss vinti as nandu
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The Epi was too gud n proving sunny wrong was much needed!
Raju is d best character i saw...he understands everything so swiftly!
D kiss was just Awww!❤️ i fell for Ranan all over again!
Their possessive ness is beautifully shown in d show Thts d best thing..luving JKHRR more n more .
prem_diwani thumbnail
raju is outright possessive and makes no bones about it. He is vibrant and nandu gives back the same.