Siya ke Ram Written Update 21 March 2016

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Siya ke Ram Written Update 21 March 2016

Mandavi comes and listens to Manthara telling something to Kaikeyi and Manthara hails Mandavi as Maharani Mandavi. Mandavi tells Kaikeyi she knows that she loves Bharat a lot and whether she asked him whether Bharat wants this or not and he will feel very bad if he knows to Ram going to Vanvas and as far as she knows him he will never like it. Kaikeyi gets angry with Mandhavi. Mandhavi says she does not want people to blame Bharat in future for Ram's vanvas .  Kaikeyi is stunned but Mntara again instigates Kaikeyi that Kaushalya has sent her to misguide you from your goal and if you delay the people will not want Ram to go.

Kaikayi says she wont let this happen and says he will see to it that Ram goes to forest today itself. Kaikeyi goes to Dasrath who gets angry on seeing her but she says she came to remind Ram has to go away today. Dasrath says I have no relation with you henceworth and don't ever come to my room and asks the soldiers to take the woman away. Ram stops Dasrath and asks him to keep peace and stops the soldiers and assures Kaikeyi he will go immediately to forest and father is not well. Dasrath tries to stop Ram and says don't listen to this wicked woman. Ram goes as Dasrath pleads him not tp go.

Ram goes and Sita comes . She is tearful. A background song which says where there is Ram there is Janaki. Sita catches his hand but it is her paloo which gets caught in Ram's hand jewelry. Ram removes and goes and Sita stands she comes to the room where men are removing Ram's royal robes and Jewelry under Vasisth's guidance.. A man comes and gives Ram's aesthetic robes Sita takes them and gives to Ram all along the back ground song is there. She looks at the guru who goes leaving them alone closing the door. Sita's helps Ram wear the costumes

In Kaikeyi Pradesh Bharat is very anxious he has a premonition of something bad happening and feels restless. The song now has words which seem to reflect the thoughts of Sita that she does not want to leave her husband but go along with him as a wife's place is with her husband.Ram seems to understand her thoughts. Sita remembers her marriage as she puts the forest clothes and jewelry on Ram. She is tearful and both are sad that they will part soon. Ram goes after looking at her and she is very sad and heartbroken.

PRECAP Ram says Sita I want you to happily send me off and she says I want to happily come with you. Ram says I cant give you the permission for it.

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks Putija...

that song in today's episode, Jahan Ram wahan Janki, that is originally a Marathi song...the gr8 Marathi Poet / lyricist G D Madgulkar wrote Ramayana in form of songs, the name of it is ' GeetRamayan"...the gr8 musician Sudhir Phadke gave the music and even his voice with few other top Marathi singers...total 52 songs describe total Ramayana , so very beautifully...and this song was originally sung by Late Mrs Manik Verma...I still do have old CDs of it

todays song was one from it...in Marathi it is, " Jethe Raghav tethe sita" , exactly translated in Hindi...coz when that song was played on screen, I was matching all words... and it's word to word copy or let's say translation...but it really felt like revisiting old memories...

Edited by sweet_diksha - 8 years ago
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
and I don't know how they will show tom abt Sita convincing Ram... but if they proceed with the song continuing, then it will be like sita will tell him that she will die the moment he will leave her behind...so it's better that he kills her and then leaves Ayodhya alone...and Finally Ram agrees...let's see how they will show it tom...
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ Thank You  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice Ono  πŸ˜ƒ Interesting   ! ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ Going  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice And Right πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Manzz - 8 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

thanks Putija...

that song in today's episode, Jahan Ram wahan Janki, that is originally a Marathi song...the gr8 Marathi Poet / lyricist G D Madgulkar wrote Ramayana in form of songs, the name of it is ' GeetRamayan"...the gr8 musician Sudhir Phadke gave the music and even his voice with few other top Marathi singers...total 52 songs describe total Ramayana , so very beautifully...and this song was originally sung by Late Mrs Manik Verma...I still do have old CDs of it

todays song was one from it...in Marathi it is, " Jethe Raghav tethe sita" , exactly translated in Hindi...coz when that song was played on screen, I was matching all words... and it's word to word copy or let's say translation...but it really felt like revisiting old memories...

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

and I don't know how they will show tom abt Sita convincing Ram... but if they proceed with the song continuing, then it will be like sita will tell him that she will die the moment he will leave her behind...so it's better that he kills her and then leaves Ayodhya alone...and Finally Ram agrees...let's see how they will show it tom...

Thanks Diksha for the additional information😊 It is very interesting to read
Edited by PutijaChalhov - 8 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manzz

πŸ˜ƒ Thank You  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice Ono  πŸ˜ƒ Interesting   ! ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ Going  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice And Right πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome Manzz